Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

Watching Leo On 5Meo-DMT

5 posts in this topic

I started watching Leo's videos about 6 years ago. I remember searching for some videos about toxic relationships when I stumbled upon Actualized channel. The video was very practical for me and I became its follower. I watched a lot of his content when one day a weird title sucked my attention "What is Death?" I wasn't spiritual at that time so I thought we could never now unless science figures it out. Nevertheless, something attracted me and I started watching it. Apparently, I couldn't comprehend a goddamn word - I was deeply asleep. All information sounded very unrealistic and impossible, but I received some strange feeling from withing that made me believe all of this could be true.

I watched a lot of his content when two years ago I decided to take my first psychedelic - magic mushroom.  After 3 trips I made a decision to leave my job it was life-changing. 

Long story short - I made an emotional connection with Leo, he was like father for me, teaching me life. 

Recently I discovered 5MeoDMT so I've been on a lot of trips since. Over and over, I've been verifying the truth - I'm absolutely one. It's so radical and profound I still can't believe it. Yesterday I opened video "Guided Exercise for Realizing You Are God" while vaping 5Meo. As the trip begun, I became absolutely conscious that Leo is absolutely, undoubtfully, and truthfully my imagination and also Me. It was extremely painful.

I wish I knew it wasn’t just a philosophy from the beginning, but I know I can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube, right?

Edited by Vlad_
any

35 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Next up: masturbating in church on dmt xD

Actually, I would like to have a sex with a girl on 5Meo if she's not afraid, but I higly doubt it's possible 

Edited by Vlad_
any

Enjoy reality as it is ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

but I received some strange feeling from withing that made me believe all of this could be true.

the soul knows

18 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

It was extremely painful.

be sure to not rush the process, take it slow. INTEGRATE and EMBODY. Live in Truth, not just Know it.

Mahadev