integral

World Class Movies - Mega Thread

22 posts in this topic

Share some of movies you loved, had great direction, acting, story, creative, was memorable, had good pacing and attention + thought was put into every scene.

No big budget copy past 0 originality Movies. Original and Genius only.

Just saw these, really loved them. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I'm watching Life of Pi right now. Love it. 

It deals with spirituality and metaphysics.

My picks

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Not a movie but even better is Arcane

The way each character has a unique and valid perspective and how they all clash is unmatched. It's animation and art style is one of the best to ever be created. It deals with ethics and progress and trauma and war. It is my favorite piece of media I've ever seen. 

Correspondence

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Also if you want some movies here they are!

Edited by Shane Hanlon

Banshees = loved it.  

I totally identified with the older guy's character; not Colin Farrell's character. 

La Grande Bellezza is a great Italian movie I just watched. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Pickup comedy

Burning - 2018, korean movie

One of the best movies I've seen in years. Watch it cold no trailer or spoilers, only way to live. 

Edited by integral

"It is terrible to rob be in this way of my most treasured feelings" 

"How can I live if my enemies who are many believe I no longer poses the one sense that should be perfect to a higher degree in me then in others"

Edited by integral

Love & Death

Tv show just came out, not the most original but it was enjoyable. 

Edited by integral

Obligatory mention of The Matrix

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho