Hardkill

Why are the other dating experts accusing RSD and Owen Cook of being frauds?

20 posts in this topic

I've also been told by other dating and seduction experts out there that RSD is full of crap.

Is there something suspicious going on with Owen Cook and RSD?

Or are all of these guys just doing attack ads on him and RSD to try to outcompete him?

Edited by Hardkill

I haven’t watched these videos but the RSD guys obviously have a high degree of skill with attracting women.

I would try not to get caught up in the drama/mud slinging of it all. Reeks of clout chasing to me 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@King Merk What makes that so obvious to you?

RSD definitely has blindspots and I've heard horrible things about their Bootcamps. I've heard bad things from other coaches as well though, dating is just really hard to teach and to consistently produce results for varied groups of people. They mostly focus on the cold approach and the inner work portion of game.

They don't teach anything related to finances/career/entrepreneurship, social circle & lifestyle design or status and social media. Those things are really key to getting long-lasting and/or big impressive results. I've been following RSD for 10+ years and met dozens of guys that did as well and the vast majority have only gotten inconsistent basic results over these last 10 years. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

7 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@King Merk What makes that so obvious to you?

RSD definitely has blindspots and I've heard horrible things about their Bootcamps. I've heard bad things from other coaches as well though, dating is just really hard to teach and to consistently produce results for varied groups of people. They mostly focus on the cold approach and the inner work portion of game.

They don't teach anything related to finances/career/entrepreneurship, social circle & lifestyle design or status and social media. Those things are really key to getting long-lasting and/or big impressive results. I've been following RSD for 10+ years and met dozens of guys that did as well and the vast majority have only gotten inconsistent basic results over these last 10 years. 

Then, why does Leo vouch for RSD, especially Owen?

@Hardkill I mean, I answered your question. They have good parts but miss others. If you want to more or less consistently sleep with average girls  or get an average girlriend then RSD will let you do that. What makes you think Leo has advanced game? He mostly focuses on self-development.

If you want to date extremely attractive women or have a high-level social life similar to like Dan Bilzerian or a particularly exciting and rare lifestyle or sex life then you have to learn the basic game from RSD(which basically makes you a fun, interesting person to talk to that knows how to escalate to sex when the occasion presents itself) and then specialize into something else. 

I personally want better results than Owen himself gets and the results Owen gets he can't even give you. Remember he's a multimillionaire living in the Hollywood Hills that socializes and networks for a living. If you're an accountant that works 40 hours a week for 100k a year then your options are way more limited. 

Edited by LordFall

<3

The first guy you posted, JMULV, is the biggest fraud in the industry. He has been caught in endless lies and calls every one else in the industry fake except for him. Tyler said that JMULV demanded he hire him onto rsd but he was rejected for being mentally ill. He now makes endless videos bashing RSD tyler as a fake even though what he teaches is 90 percent lifted from rsd’s old products but with changes to make it worse.

Andrew Tate just says Tyler is a fake because of how he dresses, that’s a pretty weak argument.

A lot of coaches bash others so that when people are searching for them they appear in the search engine and can get some of their fan base

Edited by Raze

@LordFall attracting women is an entirely different skill set than finances, career, physical health, etc.

RSD specifically teaches how to attract women. They are good at that and that’s obvious if you know what you’re looking at.

The other shit like the “spirituality” stuff they spew is less valuable coming from them 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Owen is okayish. I find him a bit childish. 

But he is smart. 

The other dating experts are not dating experts that's why. 

If your dating advice comes from Andrew Tate, then one day you will find yourself in jail 100%.

Asking Andrew Tate is like asking a child, small dick energy was never so prominent. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Asking Andrew Tate is like asking a child, small dick energy was never so prominent. 

I agree that the vibes off of Andrew Tate are weird and offensive...but why bodyshame a bodypart which men don't control, and also which isn't indicative of masculine values at all? Having a big dick isn't an indicator of healthy masculinity. In ancient Greece people thought small penises were a sign of intelligence, that's why all the sculptures were carved having a small penis.

Just now, TheGreekSeeker said:

I agree that the vibes off of Andrew Tate are weird and offensive...but why bodyshame a bodypart which men don't control, and also which isn't indicative of masculine values at all? Having a big dick isn't an indicator of healthy masculinity. In ancient Greece people thought small penises were a sign of intelligence, that's why all the sculptures were carved having a small penis.

Small dick energy is a metaphor that does not mean that a person has a literal small dick but it is meant to refer to his ego (often in most cultures dick is considered a man's pride), which translates as a man who is trying to act too egotistical and prideful 

It indicates deception or a guy who shows false pride, in the sense as in someone trying to claim something they never worked hard for. Or trying to inflate their ego without having much to offer in reality. Just boasting too much. 

The phrase has less to do with dick and more to do with the idea of true pride versus false pride. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Small dick energy is a metaphor that does not mean that a person has a literal small dick but it is meant to refer to his ego (often in most cultures dick is considered a man's pride), which translates as a man who is trying to act too egotistical and prideful 

It indicates deception or a guy who shows false pride, in the sense as in someone trying to claim something they never worked hard for. Or trying to inflate their ego without having much to offer in reality. Just boasting too much. 

The phrase has less to do with dick and more to do with the idea of true pride versus false pride. 

The phrase still has the implication of a small bodypart. It's like saying a woman is a bitch because she acts too moody and cranky. Both these phrases are sexist and not simply slang language.

You could say arrogant, cocky, boastful, too proud etc. 

2 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

The phrase still has the implication of a small bodypart. It's like saying a woman is a bitch because she acts too moody and cranky. Both these phrases are sexist and not simply slang language.

You could say arrogant, cocky, boastful, too proud etc. 

Yea modern culture is like that. They can make things look slightly vulgar. I won't use it. My bad. Sorry. 

♡✸♡.

I've been following Tyler's content for 8 years.

The actual Tyler is pure gold because he went from Pua to actualization even spirituality an the message he is givins is so valuable.

But, I remember back in the day seeing his "live footage" recorded in the streets, when he would seduce a total stranger without using  a single word an the girl literally eating his mouth and siting in his lap... too perfect to be true.

Real life doesnt work like this unless you are a wizard you cannot seduce a stranger in 10 seconds to escalate in a so intimate level to have a kiss or touching intimate parts.

Maybe he hired some actresses to act like this in his videos? we will never know.

But if you act like him in a cold approach you'll end up in prison for sexual harassment, unless you are a Chris hemsworth.

3 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

The actual Tyler is pure gold

Thanks for the compliments. :P

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Yeah right. "Small dick energy" is just a "metaphor" Don't worry guys! Your mini penises are just fine! Just perform cunnilingus bro! Just use fingers bro! Vaginal orgasms are a myth bro, clitoris is where it's at! LULULUL

Let's be honest, it's NOT fine LOL Personally, if I had a small dick, I'd definitely go for surgery, despite the risks. I wouldn't care

hahaha... what if you don't have the money? I think at that point you use a lot of foreplay, sex toys and penis extension toys. Why so pessimistic? There are 3 types of orgasm, vaginal, clitoral and anal.

The only way to truly know if he was a fraud is if you have gamed with him in person. I haven't so can't comment but I have with some of the other early RSD instructors and there were the real deal interms of results especially Julian. But getting loads of girls get boring real quick and you have to be abit unhinged to be a pick up coach because that's what RSD actually taught, how to pick up. You still have so many other dimensions to it like how to sustain a healthy relationship ect. 

Tyler was a small fat ginger guy who prob is 10x better than all of you guys commentating, but like I said why should we even care getting loads of girls can even make your life worse. Then again its easy for me to say as I spent so much time getting better at it to only get bored of it so if your still on the other side you still think somehow it's something worth pursuing, which it is only so you can see through it so to speak. 

4 hours ago, Shawn Philips said:

Real life doesnt work like this unless you are a wizard you cannot seduce a stranger in 10 seconds to escalate in a so intimate level to have a kiss or touching intimate parts.

You absolutely can. Especially if alcohol is involved, it’s late into a night and you are confident. I’ve done it before. I’ve seen guys who are nothing special in looks do it.

I assume it’s possible without these things too, if you are skilled enough and know how to present yourself attractively as a guy, and also know how to read signals from a girl

Having said that I think the scepticism that you give RSD for stuff like that is well placed. They have a lot to gain by faking it and not a whole lot of risk either.

I also can’t stand Owen’s new content, it feels so grifty and manipulative

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Then, why does Leo vouch for RSD, especially Owen?

It baffles me. Everything else about Owen screams the dude is just about as bad as it gets at game.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Yeah right. "Small dick energy" is just a "metaphor" Don't worry guys! Your mini penises are just fine! Just perform cunnilingus bro! Just use fingers bro! Vaginal orgasms are a myth bro, clitoris is where it's at! LULULUL

Let's be honest, it's NOT fine LOL Personally, if I had a small dick, I'd definitely go for surgery, despite the risks. I wouldn't care

Not if every time you had sex with a girl you got soaked from her squirting all over you, screaming. And every time, you break their personal record for greatest number of orgasms in a session, by a lot. Etc. You will not be worried about the size of your dick for a second when that is the case.

@King Merk Sure but they complement and integrate into each other. Just learning game or just teaching game is foolish and produces mediocre results. Which is why most guys that only follow the RSD method only end up sleeping with/dating with 6-7/10 girls in looks that are also underdeveloped and have a myriad of other issues. 

I have been in the game community for 10+ years and have met over 100+ guys that have been in the community and I have been extremely disappointed by the results I've seen. As Leo says, I'm after really squeezing the juice out of life, and my aim when getting into this was always to get spectacular life-changing results and I've met only 2 guys that at least somewhat touch that realm. 

@KH2 Idk what you mean by small penis, if you have a 2 incher shit's tough but if you have anything over 4' I don't think it's an issue. 

Edited by LordFall

<3