Vlad_

5MeoDMT reveals the Truth Again

19 posts in this topic

My ego couldn't believe that I'm God, so I decided to smoke 5Meo DMT again.

I've had my break trough experience and I was absolutely conscious of:

1. I'm the only one and the actual God.

I'm dreaming up all other gurus and awakened people, no body is awakened, just me. Leo, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, Sadhgure etc. not awakened and moreover are my imagination. I can imagine their awakenings, but it's just me imagining them, these people are not awake nor they could ever become awake. 

I used Leo in order to wake myself up, that's his role in my life, that's the reason why I created him. I imagined him shooting the video about solipsism and although he deleted it from the channel I found it on youtube which led me to complete awakening. 

2. Is it possible to be absolutely awake 24/7?

Yes, everything is possible, but I don't want to be awake. My true desire is to sleep and play this game and to wake up from time to time.  

3. What Am I? 

I'm God. I don't have any form. My form is whatever appears to be right now and it includes everything. I'm also pure magic and love. I've existed forever and will be existing forever no matter what.  I'm inseparable from my creation. 

4. What's the purpose of my existing? 

There is no purpose and no reason. I am because I am. I can not be explained no matter how hard you're trying. There is only one way to understand God - to become it, but no one can become God because God already Is. 

This post is pure entertainment because nobody is reading it, but I can imagine someone's response.  People who are present on this forum are not real and exist only in a form of words. 

I AM 

9 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

This post is pure entertainment because nobody is reading it, but I can imagine someone's response. 

Hi! :P

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Hi! :P

Hello Me :D 

I Love You 

@Vlad_ Cheers! Keep going deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can be awake 24/7 and live your life. I’m doing it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Whenever I've came down from a psychedelic, I am always commenting one liners. I notice this in a lot of other comments as well.

"I am"

"It Is"

"Love"

It's such a weird subconscious practice people perform as an underhanded gesture of knowledge. no hate, just noticing

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

14 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

My ego couldn't believe that I'm God, so I decided to smoke 5Meo DMT again.

I've had my break trough experience and I was absolutely conscious of:

1. I'm the only one and the actual God.

I'm dreaming up all other gurus and awakened people, no body is awakened, just me. Leo, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, Sadhgure etc. not awakened and moreover are my imagination. I can imagine their awakenings, but it's just me imagining them, these people are not awake nor they could ever become awake. 

I used Leo in order to wake myself up, that's his role in my life, that's the reason why I created him. I imagined him shooting the video about solipsism and although he deleted it from the channel I found it on youtube which led me to complete awakening. 

2. Is it possible to be absolutely awake 24/7?

Yes, everything is possible, but I don't want to be awake. My true desire is to sleep and play this game and to wake up from time to time.  

3. What Am I? 

I'm God. I don't have any form. My form is whatever appears to be right now and it includes everything. I'm also pure magic and love. I've existed forever and will be existing forever no matter what.  I'm inseparable from my creation. 

4. What's the purpose of my existing? 

There is no purpose and no reason. I am because I am. I can not be explained no matter how hard you're trying. There is only one way to understand God - to become it, but no one can become God because God already Is. 

This post is pure entertainment because nobody is reading it, but I can imagine someone's response.  People who are present on this forum are not real and exist only in a form of words. 

I AM 

Absolutely spot on. Especially #1 and #2 taken together, such an interesting dynamic.

11 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

Whenever I've came down from a psychedelic, I am always commenting one liners. I notice this in a lot of other comments as well.

"I am"

"It Is"

"Love"

It's such a weird subconscious practice people perform as an underhanded gesture of knowledge. no hate, just noticing

Very astute.

I notice that this happens when words fail.

Sometimes, these one-liners can be the most sincere communication you're able to muster in that moment.

At other times, these one-liners show a lack of active embodiment wherein the finite vessel is incapable of channeling the divine in speech but escapes into the shelter of silence to avoid admitting that it has a skill issue.

We just gotta be honest to ourselves about what forces are really at play.

It's Love.

13 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

"I am"

"It Is"

"Love"

This happened to me on high dose ketamine infusion. At the peak of the trip, I took off my eye mask and headphones and softly uttered the words “I love you” to the nurse who was monitoring me. I realized that he WAS me and me WAS he!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

You cannot be the only God, because God is omnipresent. Which means Leo, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts... and other awakened gurus in history are also GOD because time and space are subjective appreciations of the self.

You are all of them. The solipsist trap is the unfortunate effect of being into psychedellics while you are still alive, the experience gets contaminated by the brain.

34 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

You cannot be the only God, because God is omnipresent. Which means Leo, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts... and other awakened gurus in history are also GOD because time and space are subjective appreciations of the self.

You are all of them. The solipsist trap is the unfortunate effect of being into psychedellics while you are still alive, the experience gets contaminated by the brain.

lol ofc everyone is God. Nobody denies this. You are imagining a "solipsist trap"

Also, "the experience gets contaminated by the brain" is the funniest phrase I've read all day

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Shawn Philips said:

Wrong. Everyone is just an imagination in your mind. The mind’s illusion has you totally hypnotised. Solipsism is the only possible truth. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

21 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Wrong. Everyone is just an imagination in your mind. The mind’s illusion has you totally hypnotised. Solipsism is the only possible truth. 

how do you know this for sure for sure... that this is not another illusion, or trap of the mind? 

The other day I was in my bed stoned as a motherfukah and started thinking about the solipsism. I started thinking about all the things Leo said.

All the thing users like yourself on this forum had said and started giggling like a little girl, like it was all some sort of silly joke.

But then it really started to dawn on me... wait... wait... no.... this means that... from my bed. I got extremely stressed out and anxious by the implications of this inquiry, as I laid alone in my bed.

Some friends had invited me over hours earlier. "Yes!" I thought to myself. I derived a sense of comfort by allowing myself to keep pretending for the rest of the night, instead of basking in this harsher version of reality. I get to go hang out with these dreams characters and go back to sleep a bit. distract myself. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

@PenguinPablo If the mind wasn’t so powerful you would’ve been awake a long time ago. 

41 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Some friends had invited me over hours earlier. "Yes!" I thought to myself. I derived a sense of comfort by allowing myself to keep pretending for the rest of the night, instead of basking in this harsher version of reality. I get to go hang out with these dreams characters and go back to sleep a bit. distract myself. 

:)

It's Love.

52 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

how do you know this for sure for sure... that this is not another illusion, or trap of the mind? 

The other day I was in my bed stoned as a motherfukah and started thinking about the solipsism. I started thinking about all the things Leo said.

All the thing users like yourself on this forum had said and started giggling like a little girl, like it was all some sort of silly joke.

But then it really started to dawn on me... wait... wait... no.... this means that... from my bed. I got extremely stressed out and anxious by the implications of this inquiry, as I laid alone in my bed.

Whenever you go to sleep at night, when you awaken you realize that it was all a dream. That is what is happening but on a much stronger level. Also there is only ONE BEING, that ONE BEING is the building block of all of existence. So think about it, it can't not be true. 

In fact if you go even deeper, relativity couldn't exist if there wasn't an absolute to contrast it with. So what is that absolute? Being. That Being is ONE.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Thank you for sharing this.

I experienced something very similar last night.

My time has not yet come to take a high dose of 5-MeO-DMT though.

@Vlad_ Awesome. 

I would say just watch out your ego not to fall in the trap of Charltanry and Massianic Complex. 

Because Zen Devilry will be lurking behind you if you are not careful post awakening.

On 30/12/2022 at 3:26 AM, Vlad_ said:

On 30/12/2022 at 3:26 AM, Vlad_ said:

. I'm the only one and the actual God

What do you exactly mean with that? Could you describe? 

@Vlad_ do you believe other people have their own consckouzness? I mean do you believe they have their own subjective reality that they are experiencing?