integral

LSD Digestion Pain

3 posts in this topic

I recently started experimenting with LSD, took 50 mcg. The trip itself was good but im not going to get into that now just the mistakes I made and complications.

So at some point half way in the trip i decided to eat something and experience major armpit sweat and smell (stress smell), shortly after i had very bad stomach pain in many points in the digestive track. The LSD seams to have halted my digestion.

Has anyone else had experienced digestive issues while on psychedelics? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Don't eat until your trip is nearly over.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My first few LSD trips I had moderate motion sickness and felt a bit woozy. Not sure if the same applies for you as well but those were also my first experiences with psychedelics which could have made it worse.

As I have done more this discomfort has lessened, now it only lasts a few minutes. 

If you feel this effect start coming on, lie down in bed and relax. Don't eat or drink, maybe some water once you start feeling better. 

This is all assuming it's the LSD doing this to you, it could well be you just ate something bad.

Edited by Staples