Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Its not my ethical system! for fucks sake.

All Im really telling you is that if you follow the categorical imperative, you will get one result; and if you belief yourself to be an exception to the rule, you will get a different result. None of this should be so surprising or hard to understand - unless you actively dont want to understand it. 

You can stay a slave and sedate yourself with your utopian fantasies for all eternity; you can moralize and virtue signal till youre blue in the face - none of this changes the reality that there are people out there going after it, taking themselves and their life serious and asserting their will on the world! - the world you live in.

I'm happy to understand that there are serious people out there taking life seriously. Taking life serious like that can have nothing but a better future for those who take that sort of action. I'm happy there are people out there doing that everyday. I owe you a follow for sure. Haha:D

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

It is far from shallow, its actually very profound when you understand the significance and implications of this in the larger context of morality. 

It definitely seems quite shallow how you're explaining it, if there is a larger context you haven't actually touched on it, all of youve said is an exceptional man is one that can proclaim he's exceptional 

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Im always open to have my mind changed by good arguments, but those are nowhere to be found.

There is no argument that could be given, because you haven't even made any argument yourself. The only thing you have is a descriptive statement and your conclusion.

Your conclusion alone is too vague without a specific example or argument - I don't think anyone would necessarily disagree by principle with asserting your will on the world even if you would need to break some laws or morals - Its always about a value trade and there are justifications for those trades, but to talk about justifications we have to have a specific example at hand, you need to give some context to this, because for the most of us it will depend on the context.

Right now there is literally nothing to attack there, only your definition, which is indeed shallow, because its way too broad and according to your definition a rapist, a murderer, a sex trafficker would  be  all exceptional people. No one uses the word "exceptional" this way.

I don't know why people keep giving this guy so much attention, I literally just knew about him just because you guys keep posting about it nonstop.

Attention is all he wants, and you guys keep giving it to him.

Edited by Tudo

34 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I don't know why people keep giving this guy so much attention, I literally just knew about him just because you guys keep posting about it nonstop.

Attention is all he wants, and you guys keep giving it to him.

They're groupies lol

shame he acts like this, i wish people would just b honest and hug each other instead of exploiting each other, but i know thats a stupid pipe dream. i try to play devils advocate telling people on facebook or whatever that he just doesnt know any better hes too selfish to be a good rolemodel and man tates cult is frickin aggressive! they wanted to crucify me!  

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How dare you compare my vision with a sex trafficking scammer.

he is good just trust a dummy

Genesis 27:27-29

I think among other reasons this Tate event is a consequence of this escapist world view that one can extract from the system to later escape the system or to be like a parasite that survive from the host and think that can create a paradise separated from the host while still extract from it. I am talking about the earth and our relation to it 

Nice to videos related

Bingo.  It's a parasitic mindset of uncontrolled, exploitative capitalism.   And the experts, authorities, and corporate media are mystified, showing how stupid they are.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:50 PM, MarkKol said:

Best Andrew Tate meme I've seen so far

Manosphere in a nutshell.

The self-bias is so bald-faced it's ASTOUNDING.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How Tate's fans really are when they defend their leader

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Nilsi

On 2/6/2023 at 6:25 PM, Nilsi said:

You are very much like this as well.

You never took shit from other people and just went full steam ahead with your vision.

Its arguable how many people you have traumatized and damaged along the way - yet I dont sit here and moralize to you what a bad person you are.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:22 PM, Nilsi said:

The problem is that you are intellectually bankrupt and unable to understand my argument.

My definition is precisely that an exceptional man is one who is able to assert their will on the world! - Im obviously not talking about affirming some mantra to myself.

Im not here to judge what kind of will or vision you should have, thats completely missing the point.

As an occultist in one of my spiritual threads said, 'you need to impose your will to power onto the world, for any kind of change you wish upon it.' Totally different context of why this is being said, but it just reminded me of that paraphrasing. The will to power, or developing willpower and discipline, focus, to plant the seed of your vision onto the world. 

I cant believe this thread is going to get over 1000 replies is that a record or something on this fourm? Crazy how Tate has been able to infiltrate every platform, from forums to social media even in jail people still talk about him

3 hours ago, Bando said:

I cant believe this thread is going to get over 1000 replies is that a record or something on this fourm? Crazy how Tate has been able to infiltrate every platform, from forums to social media even in jail people still talk about him

Yeah it really sheds light on how many lonely, unattractive, sexless men there are out there who followed this fool 

I never heard of Tate until a few months ago from this forum, and I've never heard of him outside this forum.

Edited by Devin