Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

Another example of integrity. Now I know why they hated each other that much, and Ali is straight up a DICK:

11 hours ago, Consept said:

Didnt he say he specifically moved to Romania because of how lax their laws are and also that he could do whatever he wanted be bribing and knowing the right people? 

Yes, he said it in a literal video lmao.  Also he said on video that he liked that Romania was more "corrupt" because he can bribe and pay off people to get him out of jail whenever he wanted.  Said he could show up with a "bag of money" and he can bribe his way out of anything.

But nah, those videos were just AI generated videos by the George Soros Jewish Matrix Corporation out to get him and silence him for speaking the truth about the world.... Lol.  Wait no, Tate was just joking and playing a character for the internet, yes that's it lmao

Also, prosectors will not tell people they have evidence or what evidence they have, before trial because that would be colossaly stupid.  Give the defendant a chance to come up with some BS beforehand to refute the evidence?  What are people smoking lol

@Consept

11 hours ago, Consept said:

Didnt he say he specifically moved to Romania because of how lax their laws are and also that he could do whatever he wanted be bribing and knowing the right people? 

Andrew Tate literally taped himself saying how greatly gay USA AND UK'S laws are!

The Aim of Andrew Tate is to game the system, as a stage red, is hustling hot babes, avoiding legal custody, behind contracts and even prison custodians. Swindling young wimpy guys to buy his courses, and of course, to also finance his intercourses whilst taking away their inner and outer courses.

Always shifting blame, shafting babes, attracting gals and guys to buy out his courses, always wanting to be the tallest blade of grass she ever sees. Well, look no further, for his baldness is the sign of God's second sun!

Don't be lost in the reeds of this reading, or you'll be the catcher in her mind's eye, tee-hee-hee, we'd be best beady bees breeding brightly by meadows.

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

as a stage red

Glad you've realised he's more red than orange now :D

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Found Top G audio leaked indicting him with the crime 

Vocaroo 1mqkwYVWzOjY.mp3

Did he really say that? Audio clips are really sketchy now because they can be AI generated pretty easily.

Having said that it sounds like the kind of dumbass thing he'd say.

@something_else

5 minutes ago, something_else said:

Did he really say that? Audio clips are really sketchy now because they can be AI generated pretty easily.

Having said that it sounds like the kind of dumbass thing he'd say.

No I was joking, it's AI deep fake generated audio. It does sound like the kind of thing he'd say which is what I find funny. I have other ones saved I find it all quite funny. In a few years it'll be perfected I think so you can't tell the difference. 

Attaching audio

bottom G.mp3

Edited by bloomer
Attaching audio

37 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@something_else

No I was joking, it's AI deep fake generated audio. It does sound like the kind of thing he'd say which is what I find funny. I have other ones saved I find it all quite funny. In a few years it'll be perfected I think so you can't tell the difference. 

Attaching audio

bottom G.mp3

The reason I believed it initially was because of this video here that I posted earlier in the thread where he admits to scamming lonely guys very directly. It has the same "I'm scamming people and getting away with it" energy as the deep fake one so it was somewhat believable.

I actually couldn't tell that the voice was any different, it just seemed too dumb of a thing for even him to say after a bit of thought.

On 26/01/2023 at 3:07 PM, something_else said:

It's not even that I think he'll get convicted for that necessarily, so much as it's a really good demonstration of how he incriminates himself just to show off.

Here's the part of the 30 seconds or so of the video I'm talking about. You can watch the whole thing if you like. But this is the section where he literally and categorically admits to fraud. He said in one case a dude sent one of the girls working for him $1m. Don't know if it's true, but that's a lot of money for fraud.

Do not post deepfakes on this forum without disclosing it.

We will be issuing warning for this in the future.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Full disclosure the attached video is a deep fake. 

Andrew-Tate-Car.jpeg

@bloomer

On 2023-01-30 at 11:07 AM, bloomer said:

@Danioover9000
Its almost as if there’s no actual evidence Andrew Tate held any of these women against their will. 

@Leo Gura

You’re aware he’s in Romania? They can hold him indefinitely without charges or a trial. They don’t have any evidence of human trafficking so they’re trying to get him for money laundering. They’re looking for anything to get him on. This is not justice. 

This entire situation is just us beating around the bushes, going around epistemic blind spots and other assumptions. Reminds me of this video:

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As far as I am concerned, Andrew Tate is one of the biggest deepfakes on the planet. He has no real human personality deep in his core and almost everything about his whole life has been fake.

Except for his kickboxing championship titles and Bugatti.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

As far as I am concerned, Andrew Tate is one of the biggest deepfakes on the planet. He has no real human personality deep in his core and almost everything about his whole life has been fake.

Except for his kickboxing championship titles and Bugatti.

No, Adrew Tate does have some personality and charisma.

33 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hardkill

No, Adrew Tate does have some personality and charisma.

That may be true, but that's what has made him very successful at being a con man. At the end of the day, he still has no soul and the only real skills he genuinely has is his kickboxing skills.

Also, like Leo said, Tate doesn't really know how to successfully run a truly legit business or market himself in any honest way. Fundamentally, he's just a low class brute and a meathead with probably a low level of education.

Plus, he's an extreme right-wing fascist in his own right. He even said before that he moved to Romania because he liked "living in countries where corruption is accessible for everybody." He really does have a lot in common with Trump and Kanye.

You know, he should've just stayed in his lane by sticking with kickboxing or doing MMA or being just a kick boxing coach. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those careers, per se. 

What a shame.

Edited by Hardkill

Andrew became famous in 2022 before that he was an unknown nobody. For the guys "ohh he has been just playing a character all along" really? he has been playing a character since 2019 and maybe even before that (why would anyone play a character when no one is watching?). His character has been consistent since 2019 thats for sure.

lol.jpg

Update: Andrew Tate loses the latest appeal and will remain in custody for another month at least. 

2 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Update: Andrew Tate loses the latest appeal and will remain in custody for another month at least. 

Brutal.

Like him or hate him, jail/prison has got to suck major ass.  He spent New Years in jail.  Sheesh

According to the below link, Tate has hired Tina Glandian to represent him. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/wor”ld-europe-64485965

“Ms. Glandian serves as a United Nations representative for the Armenian International Women’s Association, which is part of the Commission on the Status of Women whose mission is to promote gender equality and the empowerment of women.

https://geragos.com/attorneys/tina-glandian/

It’s interesting that he hires a high powered feminist lawyer to get him out of roach motel.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

to promote gender equality and the empowerment of women.

Lol

Like Hitler hiring a Jew to defend him at trial.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.