Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I never saw the point of pickup boot camps.. 2-3 k for a lousy boot camp seems like a crazy price point

I took one. It was somewhat helpful but also I felt disappointed with it. The problem is that a bootcamp only lasts 2 nights, and there's not much improvement you can make in 2 nights. You gotta go out for months to see improvement. But if you have a specific sticking point, a coach can help you identify it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you have an experienced wingman, that's better than a bootcamp, and free. Good wings are key to learning game.

LMAO all my wings suck ass and they're honestly a hindrance to my game. I do better when I just start approaching alone. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Update: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64428277

A judge in Romania has described the "particular dangerousness" of Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan in terms of their ability to target women. He also pointed to what he called their "capacity and effort to exercise permanent psychological control over the victims… including by resorting to constant acts of violence".

Edited by Stovo

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I took one. It was somewhat helpful but also I felt disappointed with it. The problem is that a bootcamp only lasts 2 nights, and there's not much improvement you can make in 2 nights. You gotta go out for months to see improvement. But if you have a specific sticking point, a coach can help you identify it.

So, some coaches in some bootcamps can be very helpful?

Also, do you think it's ever worth investing in private one-on-one coaching with a dating/pickup coach?

53 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

LMAO all my wings suck ass and they're honestly a hindrance to my game. I do better when I just start approaching alone. 

Find better wings.

Almost all my wings were far better than me, which equates to tons of free coaching for me.

20 minutes ago, Stovo said:

Update: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64428277

A judge in Romania has described the "particular dangerousness" of Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan in terms of their ability to target women. He also pointed to what he called their "capacity and effort to exercise permanent psychological control over the victims… including by resorting to constant acts of violence".

That doesn't sound good for Tate....

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, some coaches in some bootcamps can be very helpful?

I'm sure there must be some good coaches.

Also, do you think it's ever worth investing in private one-on-one coaching with a dating/pickup coach?

It really depends on your income. Usually coaches are hired by pretty successful guys who make good money so it's a minor expense to them.

I won't spend your life savings on it.

It's just gonna vary a lot depending on your skill level, sticking points, etc.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sure there must be some good coaches.

It really depends on your income. Usually coaches are hired by pretty successful guys who make good money so it's a minor expense to them.

I won't spend your life savings on it.

It's just gonna vary a lot depending on your skill level, sticking points, etc.

Yeah, private coaching from any pickup/dating is really expensive. 

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

So Tate says that there is a war on men. Do you guys think that has some truth to it?

Maybe if you're online all day.

IRL men are too busy to give a fuck about what he has to say lol

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

So Tate says that there is a war on men. Do you guys think that has some truth to it?

If you consider that what it means to "be a man" is to behave like Tate, then yes, there is a war on men. There is a war on men who abuse their power to exploit the weak.

But if you are really interested in personal development and becoming a true man, then there is no war on you. No one is stopping you but yourself and all the silly political games you are distracting yourself with. If you really wanted to turn yourself into a man you would be too busy developing yourself rather than engaging in online battles.

A real man is out each day talking to girls, reading, meditating, studying, contemplating, doing retreats, exploring his feminine side, lifting at the gym, working on his LP, eating health food, taking psychedelics, and watching Actualized.org videos ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you consider that what it means to "be a man" is to behave like Tate, then yes, there is a war on men. There is a war on men who abuse their power to exploit the weak.

But if you are really interested in personal development and becoming a true man, then there is no war on you. No one is stopping you but yourself and all the silly political games you are distracting yourself with. If you really wanted to turn yourself into a man you would be too busy developing yourself rather than engaging in online battles.

A real man is out each day talking to girls, reading, meditating, studying, contemplating, doing retreats, exploring his feminine side, lifting at the gym, working on his LP, eating health food, taking psychedelics, and watching Actualized.org videos ;)

Here's a good example of how integrity is tested at the top:

Anthony Joshua begins humble and with humility restraining his demons, but gets a few moments of humiliation of getting out boxed, and finally the defeat freed his inner demon.

11 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Here's a good example of how integrity is tested at the top:

Anthony Joshua begins humble and with humility restraining his demons, but gets a few moments of humiliation of getting out boxed, and finally the defeat freed his inner demon.

To be fair, I think AJ was humble. He wanted to walk back to congratulate Usyk. He admitted his wrong doings (throwing the belts) and walked back.

Given that he was punched 190 times in this match and obviously tired, he may have talked a little too much but he still congratulated his opponent in the end. Also, he just lost a major fight and obviously he would have some ego, otherwise how would he be the champion for so long. Mike Tyson also had a huge ego back in the days when he bit a boxer's ear. I don't think Mike can immediately walk back and congratulate the winner at that time.

Edited by hyruga

Oh god, this is making me a bit worried that they're taking their time:

You aren’t going to get an unbiased insight into the case by listening to a clown like Paul Watson.  We have to wait for the evidence.  Keep in mind that in even a relatively straight forward case, it took prosecutors over a year to charge Alec Baldwin.  And gathering evidence for the Tate brothers case is more complicated.  

It’s not true that they are being held without due process.  The judge has reviewed the current evidence and ruled that there is a “reasonable suspicion” of a crime.  Romania is a civil law country where the judge takes an active role and acts like an inquisitor directing the investigation.  That means the judge is intimately familiar with the facts and can make a ruling.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64428277

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

You can't disprove a rape by having 100 people come forward and saying that no one raped them.

That is like asking friends of OJ to tell you how great of guy he is.

It doesn't matter. All it takes is 1.

And there is nothing anyone can say that will redeem Tate's character given what he himself has said about himself.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't disprove a rape by having 100 people come forward and saying that no one raped them.

That is like asking friends of OJ to tell you how great of guy he is.

It doesn't matter. All it takes is 1.

And there is nothing anyone can say that will redeem Tate's character given what he himself has said about himself.

But what if the person who say they got raped by someone can’t prove it according to the standards of proof? How does one know for sure in that case, that the person alleged to have raped that person actually did it or not?

The women who claimed they were raped by him unfortunately don’t have enough evidence to prove that to the police and the courts.

Edited by Hardkill

46 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

But what if the person who say they got raped by someone can’t prove it according to the standards of proof?

In most of the cases, unfortunately victims can't meet those proof standards.

46 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

The women who claimed they were raped by him unfortunately don’t have enough evidence to prove that to the police and the courts.

You don't know, whether they have enough evidence or not. There were allegedly leaked audio files and chat logs, those combined with Tate's own statements (bunch of videos, where he self snitches) + there is a copy of his past website where he sold a course about how to manipulate and use women for your own purposes and  all of that combined with other victim statements might be enough.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

But what if the person who say they got raped by someone can’t prove it according to the standards of proof?

That's what the courtroom is for.

We will wait and see the Tate trial.

It's not just rape but trafficking and other charges.

Patience now.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Danioover9000
Its almost as if there’s no actual evidence Andrew Tate held any of these women against their will. 

@Leo Gura

You’re aware he’s in Romania? They can hold him indefinitely without charges or a trial. They don’t have any evidence of human trafficking so they’re trying to get him for money laundering. They’re looking for anything to get him on. This is not justice. 

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Danioover9000

@Leo Gura

You’re aware he’s in Romania? They can hold him indefinitely without charges or a trial. They don’t have any evidence of human trafficking so they’re trying to get him for money laundering. They’re looking for anything to get him on. This is not justice. 

Didnt he say he specifically moved to Romania because of how lax their laws are and also that he could do whatever he wanted be bribing and knowing the right people? 

@Consept

Not that I’m aware of. He had mentioned bribing politicians but you should be aware Andrew Tate is a serial liar and will make lies to make him seem like a hardened cool pimp so he can wow his gen z idiot audience. He’s intelligent enough not to commit major crimes that would end with him in prison. My belief is after the American Embassy launched a complaint against him they grabbed Tate to stop him influencing the public. There will be no trial and no justice, they will hold him without charge for as long as possible to silence him so he stops having an impact, they will forge evidence if they cannot produce any, they will do everything they can to find evidence of any crime to attempt to justify this blatant miscarriage of justice. 

Al Capone was put away for tax evasion and not for all the crimes and murders he committed.   If they can do the same for the Tate brothers, then so be it.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.