Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, something_else said:

There's a video of him literally admitting to scamming lonely guys.

That seems like the least likely thing he would get convicted on. Scams like that are so common.

If he took anyway girl's passports, that might be a pretty clear-cut sex trafficking charge. That should be easy to prove.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Seriously, Tate's problems are not very serious. How long will his jail term be, if any?

I dunno, a few sex trafficking charges, wire fraud, and tax evasion could get him 10 years.

This isn't even counting the rape.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 14/01/2023 at 7:00 PM, Jodistrict said:

Millions of men in the developed Western world are having problems finding women for mates.  Some of this is due to the increasing alienation of the culture where people are no longer in communities and developing their social skills.  But the capitalistic structure itself creates an artificial scarcity.

Oh cmon you can't seriously be believing that.

Most men are just fine with women. The ones that have issues are guys with intense trauma blocks and energy-karma, this doesn't have anything to do with society, if any in this society is more easy than ever to get laid.

I'm from the 90s, in my class and university nobody have issues to have a girlfriend, except 3 or 4 that as I say heredity some shady karma that they must worked upon.

The whole redpill ideology is burn by karma, not modern woke society.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That seems like the least likely thing he would get convicted on. Scams like that are so common.

If he took anyway girl's passports, that might be a pretty clear-cut sex trafficking charge. That should be easy to prove.

It's not even that I think he'll get convicted for that necessarily, so much as it's a really good demonstration of how he incriminates himself just to show off.

Here's the part of the 30 seconds or so of the video I'm talking about. You can watch the whole thing if you like. But this is the section where he literally and categorically admits to fraud. He said in one case a dude sent one of the girls working for him $1m. Don't know if it's true, but that's a lot of money for fraud.

Edited by something_else

@something_else Yeah, that's obnoxious as hell and clearly shows his sociopathy.

The thing that's not even being said about this is that he was basically scamming desperate lonely Incels. Which is like scamming a suicidal person. I wonder how many people he scammed in this way committed suicide, or I can only imagine how pissed off they must be a woman-kind as a whole. The really ugly thing about this scam is that he's doing it via the girls, so the Incels don't understand that it's not the girl who's scamming him, it's a guy behind the scenes. But once they are scammed they will just blame the girl and contribute to this toxic anti-feminist ideology. When really it's Tate's toxic masculinity that's the true cause. As Tate says above, most girls are not so heartless as to scam guys like this. Basically what Tate did is use girls to monetize his massive sociopathy because girls would never be this exploitative naturally.

Tate invented a method to use girls to laundry his sociopathy so that the victims never knew his face. Usually a sociopath cannot get too far into scamming people because his face becomes too well known to the victims. But in this case the girls were his front.

Truly diabolical stuff from Tate. He shows zero awareness of the harm his actions cause.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@something_else Yeah, that's obnoxious as hell and clearly shows his sociopathy.

The thing that's not even being said about this is that he was basically scamming desperate lonely Incels. Which is like scamming a suicidal person. I wonder how many people he scammed in this way committed suicide, or I can only imagine how pissed off they must be a woman-kind as a whole. The really ugly thing about this scam is that he's doing it via the girls, so the Incels don't understand that it's not the girl who's scamming him, it's a guy behind the scenes. But once they are scammed they will just blame the girl and contribute to this toxic anti-feminist ideology. When really it's Tate's toxic masculinity that's the true cause. As Tate says above, most girls are not so heartless as to scam guys like this. Basically what Tate did is use girls to monetize his massive sociopathy because girls would never be this exploitative naturally.

Tate invented a method to use girls to laundry his sociopathy so that the victims never knew his face. Usually a sociopath cannot get too far into scamming people because his face becomes too well known to the victims. But in this case the girls were his front.

Truly diabolical stuff from Tate. He shows zero awareness of the harm his actions cause.

Yea, the guy is a total tool. I do wonder how much blame the women involved should get. It's kinda hard to judge because I expect he used lots of really scummy methods to make them do his bidding. But at the same time I'm sure plenty were perfectly willing for the amount of money they made.

I also find it exceptionally interesting to see how all of the dudes around him in that video react, or rather how they don't react. They don't seem to care or question him much at all. It's pretty disgusting.

Edited by something_else

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically what Tate did is use girls to monetize his massive sociopathy because girls would never be this exploitative naturally.

I think a very good portion of his camworkers haven't done any camwork before they met tate - and that alone tells a lot about manipulating them into doing completely new stuff , that they have more than likely would have never done on their own.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I do wonder how much blame the women involved should get.

Definitely they share blame. Any woman who promises a guy sex to then leech his life savings is scum.

The difference is that Tate is 36 and these women are in their early 20s. Women that young are so naive they are easily manipulated. He is the mastermind of this scam.

58 minutes ago, zurew said:

I think a very good portion of his camworkers haven't done any camwork before they met tate - and that alone tells a lot about manipulating them into doing completely new stuff , that they have more than likely would have never done on their own.

He uses naive and weak women as pawns.

21 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So if spiritual people want the world to awaken doesn't that include all the criminals of the world too

We would love to see Tate Awaken. But that ain't happening.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, yes and yes.  The Tate brothers exploit the men even more brutally than they exploit the women.  But young men are too immature and naive to see it.  They worship the thug who cheats them.  Keep in mind, if some guy is bragging how he tricks and manipulates people, you can infer that he will also trick and manipulate you.  There is no honor among thieves.    

As for the girls, its always a man (i.e, pimp) in the background that is controlling the women.  In Colombia, it is a male gang leader who controls the women who scopolamine men and rob their cash.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

7 hours ago, something_else said:

He said in one case a dude sent one of the girls working for him $1m. Don't know if it's true, but that's a lot of money for fraud.

He also said that he makes the guy sending the money mad on purpose. He'll make the woman come up with a stupid excuse for not coming like "I have a headache" to make the guy aggressive after already investing thousands of dollars, and then he makes the woman tell the guy that he's scaring her so that they have an excuse for not meeting up. Something along those lines.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

4 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

In Colombia, it is a male gang leader who controls the women who scopolamine men and rob their cash.

Sounds like Tate's dream come true! :D

I know from talking to hookers in Vegas that they like to get customers high on cocaine so their dick can't work and they can't fuck, but already paid.

Some hookers drug guys and then steal their fancy watch as he passes out. One hooker in Vegas stole a $100,000 watch off a guy. But she was caught the next day.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The Tate brothers exploit the men even more brutally than they exploit the women.  But young men are too immature and naive to see it. 

I have noticed this with nearly all pickup coaches. Most of them exploit their clients/students and offer shitty, lazy bootcamps. I am amazed by how lazy their bootcamps are. I've seen a lot of them in-person in Vegas.

Edited by Leo Gura

49 minutes ago, Osaid said:

He also said that he makes the guy sending the money mad on purpose. He'll make the woman come up with a stupid excuse for not coming like "I have a headache" to make the guy aggressive after already investing thousands of dollars, and then he makes the woman tell the guy that he's scaring her so that they have an excuse for not meeting up. Something along those lines.

He is an absolute dickhead of the highest order

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have noticed this with nearly all pickup coaches. Most of them exploit their clients/students and offer shitty, lazy bootcamps. I am amazed by how lazy their bootcamps are. I've seen a lot of them in-person in Vegas.

Then, are all bootcamps not really worth trying out? 

Edited by Hardkill

9 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Then, are all bootcamps not really worth trying out? 

It depends. It helps some people. But bootcamps are mostly for noobs. If you have the balls to approach consitently you won't get much out of a bootcamp. Also, if you have an experienced wingman, that's better than a bootcamp, and free. Good wings are key to learning game.

Edited by Leo Gura

I think he's said some outrageous and egregious things. However I can't help but feel he might be getting slandered and framed by the system. We will see.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I do find pick up artists nauseating 

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It depends. It helps some people. But bootcamps are mostly for noobs. If you have the balls to approach consitently you won't get much out of a bootcamp. Also, if you have an experienced wingman, that's better than a bootcamp, and free. Good wings are key to learning game.

I see. Good to know.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I never saw the point of pickup boot camps.. 2-3 k for a lousy boot camp seems like a crazy price point

In Tate we trust