Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2023 at 5:34 PM, zurew said:

This kind of reasoning that "I wasn't raped by him, therefore its impossible for him to rape anyone" is ridiculous and weak. If it comes out that he actually raped some women, all these people will going to look very silly - this is why you don't defend anyone that you barely know or know little about. 

The other idea, that he was banned and arrested, because "he told the truth" is also a laughably stupid claim.

100%.

Tate is a posterboy for why ego is bad. Flaming egotism and its natural karma. That's all the Tate saga is. Trump and Kanye all over again.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Andrew Tate dissing Eminem?????.............

lol we are going to get a biblical dismantling of Taint from Em within a few months.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

He dissed Eminem because he needs to be one of the most searched character so his company can continue to earn more money. He's too competitive though and should not have gone against the Romanian government. And he talks too much.

People still care about Eminem?

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well I think so. His videos have more than a millions view each and he has 55 mil subs. That's on Youtube only.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Yes, to my understanding, he has little feuds with contemporary rappers from time to time. I think he came back into the consciousness of younger folks when he got embroiled in a diss track feud with machine gun kelly.

Edited by Ulax
spelling

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh yes, he's still somewhat relevant today. Probably members of his team knowing how to use the algorithms and shorts. Still kicking in his late 40's, not so bad.

@Ulax

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura Yes, to my understanding, he has little feuds with contemporary rappers from time to time. I think he came back into the consciousness of younger folks when he got embroiler in a diss track feud with machine gun kelly.

Yes, that MGK'S diss track 'The Rap Devil' was by far the best diss so far towards Eminem that half the fans were pretty excited and wanted Em to clap back, which he did with 'Killshot'.

Then there was the Game diss track 'The Black Slim Shady', which I heard and honestly it's got good musical beats and rhythm, but below average lyrics and bars, and the delivery was very slim shady like, but bad enough that I could tell it's to mock the target. Of course, most people felt a different way and thought it was trash, and Eminem never clapped back. There were a few hard hitting bars though, like 'Durag for ten years, never had one wave.', 'Little MARTIAL MATHERS, mad cuz nobody thought little MARTIAL MATHERS.(capitalized cuz there was echoing effect)'. 'You want a rap god, well f**k it, Imma give'em one. I came to put slim in a box, but he's already living in one.'. I also like the few very deep references like 'so fee fy fum' which is a poetry line, by William Shakespeare, from his work Jack the Giant Killer, and related Jack in the Bean Stalk. 

@hyruga

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Well I think so. His videos have more than a millions view each and he has 55 mil subs. That's on Youtube only.

Got to be his marketing team behind it making him still relevant.

They look shook and non confident 

I think they know they are fucked judging from their vibe 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

30 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I think they know they are fucked judging from their vibe 

Of course, he's an innocent cupcake, and of course it's injustice to just half bake the cake. Typically narcissist stage red deflection.

All I can say, is weaselly snake, should have baked and treated your cupcakes properly, not like property, probably, not prophet level or prodigy genius. Just, like, morally humane standards, at least for marketing and self interest in this chess game, cuz now you and bro are at death stranded island, an island of your own making. 

Edited by Danioover9000

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Of course, he's an innocent cupcake, and of course it's injustice to just half bake the cake. Typically narcissist stage red deflection.

All I can say, is weaselly snake, should have baked and treated your cupcakes properly, not like property, probably, not prophet level or prodigy genius. Just, like, morally humane standards, at least for marketing and self interest in this chess game, cuz now you and bro are at death stranded island, an island of your own making. 

Who am I to judge

In Tate we trust

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Meh, how do you expect a man to look who's been sitting in jail for weeks?

Doesn't mean anything.

I assume these guys have a pretty decent chance of walking away from this scott-free. It's questionable to me how much evidence the police really have on them. They probably have some, but it may be too thin for a courtroom.

To me Tate's problems are not so much legal, they are ethical. Hoping for him to get convicted is likely to turn out disappointing. But who knows, maybe the police can get his girls to snitch on him. That seems to be their strategy. Also it might be easier to convict him on tax evasion since that is easy to prove and he admits to doing it.

Edited by Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Meh, how do you expect a man to look who's been sitting in jail for weeks?

Doesn't mean anything.

I assume these guys have a pretty decent chance of walking away from this scott-free. It's questionable to me how much evidence the police really have on them. They probably have some, but it may be too thin for a courtroom.

To me Tate's problems are not so much legal, they are ethical. Hoping for him to get convicted is likely to turn out disappointing. But who knows, maybe the police can get his girls to snitch on him. That seems to be their strategy. Also it might be easier to convict him on tax evasion since that is easy to prove and he admits to doing it.

This lawyer guy says the Romanian authority will make an example out of Andrew Tate according to his sources in Romania. Andrew has been insulting Romania a lot, making it look bad. Living in a corrupt country is a double edged sword; it can work in your favor but also against  you.

In Tate we trust

21 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Romanian authority will make an example out of Andrew Tate

I don't doubt that's a factor, but they still need a solid foundation of evidence.

And I would not want him convicted without a solid case. This should not be trial by public opinion. We want hard evidence.

Remember, mob justice is not good justice. If he is truly innocent I want him to go free.

We have to clearly distinguish between our public opinion of him as a scumbag vs official legal crimes. The scumbag part is obvious, the legal crimes are not.

Edited by Leo Gura

Seriously, Tate's problems are not very serious. How long will his jail term be, if any?

All his arrest time can also be added in to jail term. Plus if he's well behaved, he will get further time off jail term. So Tate going jail in and out will only boost his profile further.

There's a video of him literally admitting to scamming lonely guys.

In it he talks happily about how he'd get Russian or Ukranian girls to meet American men online and ask them to send money for a visa, then if they agreed, they'd say they need a special visa that costs more because they are high risk, and if they agreed to that then they'd say they need money for a bank account they'll use when they arrive, and that they also need to buy flights etc.

Then eventually they'd get like $10k from the guy. And he talks about it like this is just a normal ethical business that he's happily earned 10k in to split 50/50 with the girl. It's fraud and completely illegal. He just admits a lot of the sketchy shit he does to show off.

Edited by something_else

@StarStruck

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Who am I to judge

It's likely Andrew Tate is getting convicted, he snitched on himself multiple times that it would be amazing if he walks free.

A nothing burger who wants chocolate fudge.