Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

Like Leo himself said in liberal and conservative videos, there is always some reason for the another side. Try to see why Tate "supporters" think like they do. When my friend first time showed me Tate videos, I was laughing my ass off for the stupidity until I saw wisdom in it. I am not saying that you should be exact copy of Tate or anyone else, but please look to see some good points in them. It's called as analyzing differing worldviews to grow yours. Usually if you catch yourself picking side you'll have bias. It could be bias or not and it is your job to contemplate about it.

Who told you that "others" are real?

I already senses lots of bs from that guy but after watching this following video I have 0 respect for hin. He is proudly describing how he scammed millions of dollars. That this kind of guy is the male rolemodel nowadays tells a lot about our society and that means for more conscious men a hell of work ;) 

the tricky thing is tho: my videos which are love based are not that attractive to the kidz, you can reach them with bs..

thats the video I was talkina about : 

Edited by bensenbiz

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Teens in Greece are now marching in the streets to free Tate. You can't make this up:

You can tell a horny desperate teen anything and he will believe it as long as you promise to get him laid.

They don’t seem to get it, that while all the horny guys are demonstrating for Tate, you should be approaching women. No competition.  Idolizing Tate is a substitute for taking action.  It takes away all their power.   This is why introspection and awareness are so important and highly practical.  If you reflect upon your own mind, you discover the thoughts that are tripping you up.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

This is crazy.

Tate really has become an influential cult leader.

1 hour ago, bensenbiz said:

I already senses lots of bs from that guy but after watching this following video I have 0 respect for hin. He is proudly describing how he scammed millions of dollars. That this kind of guy is the male rolemodel nowadays tells a lot about our society and that means for more conscious men a hell of work ;) 

the tricky thing is tho: my videos which are love based are not that attractive to the kidz, you can reach them with bs..

thats the video I was talkina about : 

So basically he thought: Man if I had a pussy I would skin guys alive and take all they have. But shit I dont have a pussy... wait, I dont need to have one, I can use other pussys and train them to skin those guys for me. Pimp. 

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

So basically he thought: Man if I had a pussy I would skin guys alive and take all they have. But shit I dont have a pussy... wait, I dont need to have one, I can use other pussys and train them to skin those guys for me. Pimp. 

that‘s all it takes to be the top G ?

Top Gina :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Like Leo himself said in liberal and conservative videos, there is always some reason for the another side. Try to see why Tate "supporters" think like they do. When my friend first time showed me Tate videos, I was laughing my ass off for the stupidity until I saw wisdom in it. I am not saying that you should be exact copy of Tate or anyone else, but please look to see some good points in them. It's called as analyzing differing worldviews to grow yours. Usually if you catch yourself picking side you'll have bias. It could be bias or not and it is your job to contemplate about it.

Yeah but

You can also not be a piece of shit and have wisdom too 

Are some women being paid to cover for Tate or have some other kind of financial incentive to spread the lies about him or do they just have no idea what they are talking about?

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Are some women being paid to cover for Tate or have some other kind of financial incentive to spread the lies about him or do they just have no idea what they are talking about?

She has a podcast on red pill and she became big with Andrew Tate’s rise by giving mouth service 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

This kind of reasoning that "I wasn't raped by him, therefore its impossible for him to rape anyone" is ridiculous and weak. If it comes out that he actually raped some women, all these people will going to look very silly - this is why you don't defend anyone that you barely know or know little about. 

The other idea, that he was banned and arrested, because "he told the truth" is also a laughably stupid claim.

Nothing any girl of his will ever say can counteract the awful character that Tate himself has outed himself to be.

Tate admits to many ugly things he did. There is no dispute he pimped out his 4 girlfriends and scammed his customers and also his own girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

She has a podcast on red pill and she became big with Andrew Tate’s rise by giving mouth service 

Mouth service heheheh, is what she wished

This applies on Tate:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYdgh7S4/

There is a lot to be learned from Tate even if you hate him. He is an interesting case study. 

His rise was quick and his fall too. But in retrospect he had a great influence on me. Thanks to him I got into 

• Boxing
  • Chess
  • doing 80 push ups every day
  • got into business
  • developed a killer mindset
  • more proactive in general

I just took from him what I needed. Obviously there are a lot that I don’t need from him like pimping girls and other stuff. It is a mark of SD yellow to be able to learn from the devil. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This applies on Tate:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYdgh7S4/

There is a lot to be learned from Tate even if you hate him. He is an interesting case study. 

His rise was quick and his fall too. But I’m retrospect he had a great influence on me. Thanks to him I got into 

• Boxing
  • Chess
  • doing 80 push ups every day
  • got into business
  • developed a killer mindset
  • more proactive in general

I just took from him what I needed. Obviously there are a lot that I don’t need from him like pimping girls and other stuff. It is a mark of SD yellow to be able to learn from the devil. 

Yes, is true, even from shit you can learn something positive. Once I had a diarreia for 1 week. Thanks for that I had learn to dont have chocolate mousse after lunching sardines. 

@hoodrow trillson

I see from that last sentence that you haven't looked deeply into his side. You need to really have the attitude like "oh fuck okay, I'll sit down and analyze it". The point is that most of the times the people holding opposite view just seem to be so stupid to even look to their side and that is what causes blindspots in worldviews. I just suggest one more time to really watch maybe one whole podcast and put "hate tate" lenses away and see his side better way. That is not comfortable, but I advice everyone who is anti tate and is reading this sentence to really put effort to it, because I can guarantee that I have point right now for you to see. The ones who really do that and find something important, please come here to reply what you found out so we'll be more openminded to other sides too. 

With all love -joNi- <3 

Who told you that "others" are real?

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Socrates

This is Andrew Tate followers in a nutshell:

Omg 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson