Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think I found the best seminar idea ever: come to my seminar and you get to slap Jordan Peterson in the face while he denies that climate exists.

Jordan Peterson denies climate change?! Wait, what?

It has to be mostly political at this point, just denying that to frustrate the left and bolster more support from some on the right, because if circumstances were a bit different, it's likely that Jordan would actually not be denying climate change. Politics has rotted he's head completely.

Public intellectuals are idiots 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

40 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Jordan Peterson denies climate change?! Wait, what?

It has to be mostly political at this point, just denying that to frustrate the left and bolster more support from some on the right, because if circumstances were a bit different, it's likely that Jordan would actually not be denying climate change. Politics has rotted he's head completely.

He doesn't deny it per se. I was refering to him denying the notion of climate itself, which he famously did on an episode of Joe Rogan.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think I found the best seminar idea ever: come to my seminar and you get to slap Jordan Peterson in the face while he denies that climate exists.

He's got a point, though. It's valid criticism.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Public intellectuals are idiots 

To be fair, they have to be. Most people are idiots. If the average dude on the street resonates with a university professor, the university professor must be quite the idiot. 

If people like JBP, Lex Friedman, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate, etc. would share deep Wisdom, most people wouldn't care and thus those public intellectuals wouldn't be popular. 

Listening to episode. Learning a lot about young men and how hard it is for them to learn to live a good life. 

I didn’t know much about Tate before because it’s hard to see clearly. If Leo is accurate… people are retarded. I mean, also you see a view clips and interviews of Tate and yeah it’s complicated for men. 

Men don’t know how to love, men don’t have strong role models, Tate’s value and integrity is distorted in social media, and many many young people and people in general simply lack wisdom and integrity and a view for higher living. 

Criminal Moron in plain sight fooling millions 

Simply to see reality through a set of wise clear eyes is worth millions. Thanks Leo.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura I've noticed that your Tate video just dropped. Is it worth listening to it? I mean, will I get something valuable in terms of personal development / life advise from it?

I was never a fun of Tate and don't need someone telling me why following his teachings is a bad idea. And I am tired of all this drama to be honest.

I knew Tate was scumbag since first tweet post I saw early this year. But I 'am still watching  the episode because I know sooner or later I can meet someone talking in distorted way about this topic and although I have my own ideas about the topic Leo explanations have some nuances that I didnt  notice. The best  till know is the truth  that is spread into all Actualized.org content: Each one are a Instantiation of divine and sovereign into itself so respect is a law that cant be broken without consequences. Letting go of any desire to manipulate others or force or coerce orhers. 

Our brothers need fathers

our brothers need mothers 

our sons need leaders 

our society needs love

our sisters need real men

Growing up in a toxic culture 

nobodies cold nobodies warm 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Our brothers need fathers

our brothers need mothers 

our sons need leaders 

our society needs love

our sisters need real men

Growing up in a toxic culture 

nobodies cold nobodies warm 

In Tate we trust

After watching that video, I believe Andrew Tate could be a psychopath – someone who can be very charming and lies convincingly.   He can put out the charm but then if someone goes against his will he turns into a monster in a flash.   That woman said that he was charming and then the next moment was on top of her with his hands on her neck strangling her.

The men are seduced by Tate in the same way that the women are seduced.  They are both being manipulated by their emotions.  They are both over emotional.   Furthermore, Tate is using the redpill horseshit and taking it to a new level.  The redpill is a marketing technique.  It makes the alpha/beta male false distinction, which automatically creates a feeling of inadequacy in young men.  Gee, I must be a beta, I am lacking something. Yes, I will buy your solution.  They are so convinced that they willingly step into a ring to have their brains beat out, as if brain injury or a detached retina is going to improve their intelligence.    This is the logical conclusion of a very toxic belief system installed into young men by low life manipulators.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 14/01/2023 at 9:00 PM, Jodistrict said:

In my opinion, we are seeing the ultimate logical conclusion of a dysfunctional capitalistic system.   In the grand scheme of things, the Tate brothers are minor villains.  They are the symptom and not the cause.

One of the attributes of a dysfunctional system is the creating of artificial scarcity in order to create new markets.  A once productive machine becomes parasitic and no longer produces real value.  

If you think this is the conclusion, you're in for a rude awakening. It's just the beginning.

On 14/01/2023 at 9:00 PM, Jodistrict said:

Millions of men in the developed Western world are having problems finding women for mates.  Some of this is due to the increasing alienation of the culture where people are no longer in communities and developing their social skills.  But the capitalistic structure itself creates an artificial scarcity.

12 years in school don't count as community/socializing?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I do think the American left is partially responsible for contributing to an environment that allows for a Tate type person to rise in popularity. I can’t help but wonder if he would nearly as popular if men didn’t have it so hard in the USA getting their needs met with women. The left has definitely indoctrinated women to a degree and made them afraid of masculinity and even shamed them for wanting a man to lead them like in more traditional cultures. To gloss over what’s going on in the USA like it isn’t an issue would be a mistake. There is a huge gender culture war going on with all sides having things not go their way and one of those sides is the average guy being totally priced out and pushed out of the dating market. 

@Lyubov you need to expand more holistically. Not just left, there’s many factors acting at once 

◭"89"

@Thought Art

27 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Lyubov you need to expand more holistically. Not just left, there’s many factors acting at once 

I agree, that user needs more traditionalism, more conservativism, more nationalism and their values just a bit, and stop making them the shadow parts of the psyche. It contribute to this bickering and polarization of the left and right, this culture and information warfare will lead to destruction that both sides can agree will be disastrous, both sides agree that physical violence and war is not every answer, yet both extreme sides think the other side is irredeemable and impossible to communicate, which creates this vicious cycles of catch-22s. Catch my drift? 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t disagree. I’d say there are lots of factors and forces which lead up to where we are now and I think everyone is responsible in some way for what’s currently happening.

I grew up right at the tail end of what I’d describe as less politically divided times. Wasn’t a time free of these issues but society has def given greater focus to such issue to do with gender/sex and this idea of an incel wasn’t nearly as wide spread as it is today. 

This is also mostly a USA thing and I do believe some responsibility goes towards the radical left and their brainchild of experimenting with breaking traditional systems. What I’m seeing is zero focus on any problems men face, especially from this side that is a part of this sort of social discourse. The only voices I see appealing to problems men face are Tate and Peterson type people. 

The radical gender fluid left has definitely played a role in this as well. The radical right has also with their violent beliefs towards women but the radical left has created a crazy environment that demonizes masculine men and tradition courtship. Both sides needs to recognize their role but both are too stubborn to do so.

Edited by Lyubov

@Leo Gura

Just watched the Tate video you created in full.  Thankyou for such wisdom, when you talked of the principles of non manipulation and being a good strong man there was a moment where I saw the emotion well up in you that touched me deeply. I needed this video because that guy had got in my head recently and I didn't know how to relate to the whole thing. I have been with you for years and I will continue.  Om shanti Buddha thankyou

The reason he likes to target young girls is because older girls would never accept his abuse. Only inexperienced and immature girls will fall for his immature psychological mainuplation tactics.

Once a girl is over 25, she becomes much harder to sexually manipulate.

Which why he is on record saying that he likes girls 22 and younger.

It would be like me saying, I prefer to do business with children, because once I scam them they don't know how to fight back.

You cannot psychologically maniuplate a well developed mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.