Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you imagine paying $5000 to fly out to Tate's man-training bootcamp and all you get is a profressional Russian to punch your face in with no training?

It has a real tribal rite of passage feeling to it. Maybe they experienced something transformative underneath all the ideology ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Oh, I got a better idea. You fly in and I put you in a cagefight with Eckhart Tolle wearing brass knuckles.

Anyone who knocks him out gets instant Enlightenment.

If you beat Tolle, then you can do a bonus round of Teal Swan with a whip.

And if you pass that, your final oppenent is a suicidal Conor Murphy high on datura.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, I got a better idea. You fly in and put you in a cagefight with Echkart Tolle wearing brass knuckles.

"It's only- *punch* the- *punch* NOW! *KO*"

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Oh, I got a better idea. You fly in and put you in a cagefight with Echkart Tolle wearing brass knuckles.

Every time you have a negative thought Eckhart Tolle punches you in the face as punishment

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Every time you have a negative thought Eckhart Tolle punches you in the face as punishment

"Stop punching yourself" ?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

undisputed winner of the fight gets the enlightenment feature on Kendrick's next album

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

40 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

The insanity today has considered voice impression AI as a realistic assumption in creating fake news just to tarnish the good name of those blessed Tate boys. You couldn't make this shit up... 

They're reaching so hard lol. 

Imagine if a voice recording of someone they disliked got leaked. Never in a million years would they even consider it fake or AI, let alone considering it might be out of context or something.

But all of a sudden when it comes to Andrew Tate they become super open-minded and consider all possible permutations of reality in which Andrew Tate is an innocent little angel. But of course, it's a feigned open-mindedness for the sake of maintaining their previous position.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I know ya'll already know this, but just reminding ya, anything bad that leaks about me is an AI matrix CIA psyop.

Edited by Leo Gura

Getting beaten is actually transformative but it is crazy that they had to pay 5k for it. If you are lazy fat fuck, a soft spoken guy won’t change you. You need an ultimate fight club moment that will leave a mark. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I can’t tell if Tate is toxic 

Or if and many young men are just really fucking dense 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Osaid said:

The cope is real 

These Tate stans would win gold in a mental gymnastics tournament.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of you pass that, your final oppenent is a suicidal Conor Murphy high on datura.

All of the while you must eloquently argue with a mildly tipsy JP about Post-modernism.

Please release this game in a 8 bit street fighter style ? 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I think I found the best seminar idea ever: come to my seminar and you get to slap Jordan Peterson in the face while he denies that climate exists.

Edited by Leo Gura

Russian slapping tournament with JP. You  elaborate your argument between swings but if you pay an extra 7000€ bonus fee you are allowed to dodge the slaps. Otherwise its just a plain 5k and you must take his wet noodle hits

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

https://web.archive.org/web/20210117143958/https://www.cobratate.com/phd-program/

His phd program:

My name is Andrew Tate, I'm a retired 4x World Champion kickboxer who is now a multi-millionaire, and I'm the most competent person on the entire planet to teach you about male-female interactions. How did I become rich? Webcam

I've been running a webcam studio for nearly a decade, I've had over 75 girls work for me, and my business model is different than 99% of webcam studio owners. Over 50% of my employees were actually my girlfriend at the time and, of all my girlfriends, NONE were in the adult entertainment industry before they met me.

My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say, and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together. Whether you agree or disagree with what I did with their loyalty, submission, and love for me doesn't matter. You cannot reject the results, and the results are simple. My girlfriends would do more for me than 99.9% of men's wives would do for them.

First thing, KEEPING 4 girlfriends all happy is hard work, and leaves you with VERY little time. So you learn how to stream line getting new GOOD girlfriends, all women are not created equal. This is how I came up with what is now the PhD system. I learned the most time efficient way to meet girls, get them through the dating process, get them to bed, test if they're a good girl or not, and begin the process of them falling deeper and deeper into love. THAT IS MY SKILL. To extremely efficiently get women in love with me. That's IT, and no one else on the internet is teaching this. NO ONE.

WILL THE PHD SYSTEM CHANGE YOUR LIFE?

Do you have a girl who completely trusts your decisions, will do anything you say, and loves you deeply? Yes or no. If your answer is yes, I guarantee 90% of you are lying to yourselves. Read the question again, understand what I mean when I say ANYTHING, and ask yourselves if you've ever tested your belief.If your answer is no, you're missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures. Doesn't matter your age, you should have a loving girlfriend. If you're too busy to get one, GOOD, the PhD system was made for you. If you're happy touching your own dick, this power is not for you.

8 minutes ago, zurew said:

His phd program:

A true whore-master.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I've noticed that your Tate video just dropped. Is it worth listening to it? I mean, will I get something valuable in terms of personal development / life advise from it?

I was never a fun of Tate and don't need someone telling me why following his teachings is a bad idea. And I am tired of all this drama to be honest.

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

I mean, will I get something valuable in terms of personal development / life advise from it?

Yes if you an underdeveloped man.

If you are already very mature and spiritually developed then you don't need it.

Edited by Leo Gura