Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Osaid You need a better country, bro. Your country is not man enough to handle Tate :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This guy was highly suspect from minute one I saw him. Typical red pill nonsense. In fact, he is more toxic than your average red pill guy.

No surprises all this is coming out now.

A younger me that was searching for what it meant to be a man might have been fooled. Glad I’ve learned. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He basically created a more toxic version of RSD.

Lol the like and dislike ratio is insane. His fans are having a really hard time even entertaining that their idol is a bad guy.

27 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Not available in my country?! Tough

Yeah same for me. Its time to use vpn for this one.

Edited by zurew

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

Lol the like and dislike ratio is insane. His fans are having a really hard time even entertaining that their idol is a bad guy.

Yeah same for me. Its time to use vpn for this one.

What’s the current ratio?  I can’t see dislikes on US YouTube app

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

What’s the current ratio?  I can’t see dislikes on US YouTube app

I use a chrome extension to see youtube dislikes , so I don't really know how reliable it is, but it shows this for me: 11k like, 8,7k dislike

18 minutes ago, zurew said:

The exact same denial is present within the pickup and RSD community. Whenever I tried to bring up such topics with my pickup friends, they all act dumb and offended. They are too deep into the ideology to see how biased it is.

It's hard to get a man to understand a thing is wrong when it gets him laid a lot. The fact that it gets him laid automatically makes it good in his mind.

When I guy like Tate finds a vulnerable woman he can successfully exploit and abuse, that success itself is then used to justify that this is good and proper. "If you let me abuse you, then I can't be bad because that's on you." That's the logic.

Edited by Leo Gura

That hypnosis guy looks like a whole movie villain

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

That guy looks so full of shit.

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

He looked like he’s from a terrible American reality TV show straight from 2012 lol

I know I’m late to the party but Andrew Tate getting arrested is just too good to be true. It’s simply perfect! Can I masturbate to news? 

Taking joy in the suffering of another -- even a criminal -- keeps you from being one with God.

Think about that next time you gloat.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Taking joy in the suffering of another -- even a criminal -- keeps you from being one with God.

Think about that next time you gloat.

And who said that.

On 1/6/2023 at 6:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

Tate is basically just a rehash of RSD.

Completely different. Mass oversimplification!

@Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It keeps looking worse and worse for Tate:

He basically created a more toxic version of RSD.

I agree, it keeps getting worse for me too, YouTube seems to be out against me today, the uploader hasn't made the video available in my country! Can you please summarize what you saw?

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

And who said that.

Me.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

I agree, it keeps getting worse for me too, YouTube seems to be out against me today, the uploader hasn't made the video available in my country! Can you please summarize what you saw?

I saw narcissistic cringe.

Edited by Leo Gura

I got an Andrew Tate video incoming.

Lets be honest, we kind of like the whole drama. As Leo said once in a video, if there was a movie with two peacefull characters looking to each other in silence we would get bored. Personaly, I noticed it when I was watching Avatar, the peaceful scenes were only relaxing due to the carnage from the violent scenes. We say we would love a shanti,shanti world and "only joy", but how much of our lifes are dedicated to cultivate joy?

Then I was asking myself in the Theater, in my inner chat:  - So, you do love peace,joy,serenity , but here you are getting all excited with all this explosions and blue aliens trespassing humans with giant Spears. And you are even paying o see it. Cheerleading to the blue ones to win and send those greedy heartless humans to their own dying planet. 

Is easy to talk about the, emprisonment, mess, pain, jail, lawsuits, confusion in the life others as long as that mess is not happening to me, but when is with me is not that funny. 

I feels good that I am not Tate, that he is dealing with his life and me with mine  but this distinction is one more backstory among many others to keep me being me. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got an Andrew Tate video incoming.

Lately you are talking Tate, breathing Tate, eating with Tate and sleeping with Tate in your dreams. ?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Listening to my favourite youtubers about Tate I ended up with the conclusion thate he his a shill and that's kinda a Psyop.

He clamis to exit the matrix while he is trapped into materialism (supercars, illusory wealth) while playing the pyramidal socio-economic game.

Maybe the elites put this clown to make young people work harder to get money.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Me

On 1/6/2023 at 6:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah right. Well I would disagree. Love me those fail army videos and I feel quite holy watching them. 

Also, suffering is one of the elements that constitutes art and why can we enjoy it and immerse ourselves in it. Take that in real life, and you are blessed with some God-given drama.

Don't mistaken God with always being loving towards everything 24/7 and masking your human qualities..