Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Osaid

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Interestingly, the guy from VICE who interviewed the assault victim was actually on the Emergency Meeting podcast with Andrew and Tristan. So he was planning this for a while, and Andrew and Tristan knew he was cooking up a hit piece but allowed him on anyways.

BTW, I edited in a few more details to the initial post you're replying to here.

Oh, that's fine, unless you want to repost the original post you edited? Anyways, that's interesting the guy that did the interview, also went to their podcast, which means he either had a gut feeling Andrew Tate's a bit suspect, or, he actually knew more than he let on, but was just preparing to build a case against him later. Or, he fully knew, but kept silent until the right opportunity presented itself. Or he was just clout chasing? Regardless it's a decent interview he did.

I also should edit mine at some point, can't believe I missed a full stop...

48 minutes ago, Victor van Rijn said:

That War Room seminar gives me cult vibes, was my first impression. And then a few seconds after the woman says "my boyfriend was radicalized and brainwashed by his cult".

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Good, we need to jail all those "role models" who teach kids on false masculinity. So many kids today think its "alpha" to be loud and rave your car. 

It is becomming impossible not to cringe when someone like clowndrew tate says the word "alpha". 

Edited by D2sage

with the chatlog and voicenotes SOMEHOW the tate fans (brasco, festify, and their commentors) still defends this guy HARDER.. well i guess this is war

Edited by nhoktinvt

@Victor van Rijn

6 hours ago, Victor van Rijn said:

I'm sorry, but the YouTube video you shared was copyrighted by VICE. Shows how NICE they really are, huh? What VICEs are they hiding? Can't be bothered to shared and care, huh?

@Osaid

5 hours ago, Osaid said:

That War Room seminar gives me cult vibes, was my first impression. And then a few seconds after the woman says "my boyfriend was radicalized and brainwashed by his cult".

It's a shame I can't view it now, cuz it's copyrighted. So, it's a segment on the war room? I'll try and find another viewable source. Just another point against VICE for me.

He has already learned one lesson that most of us figure out in grade school:  don’t brag.   Blabing to everyone on youtube that he went to Romania, a new member of the European Union,  because of their non enforcement of laws was not a good idea.   Maybe he will now add humility to the curriculum of Hustler University.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict

28 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

He has already learned one lesson that most of us figure out in grade school:  don’t brag.   Blabing to everyone on youtube that he went to Romania, a new member of the European Union,  because of their non enforcement of laws was not a good idea.   Maybe he will now add humility to the curriculum of Hustler University.  

This also what made me thing of Andrew Tate as not a professional criminal or con artist, lose lips. Like, most professional criminals mostly don't brag because it gets them killed when they say the wrong things because lose lips can slip secrets and shit you really don't want others to know about yourself, which made me think of Tate, if he is actually a criminal, as a bad faith and immature scammer. Maybe he's not an opportunist, but a impulsive stage in the nine stages of ego development?

It wasn't just idle bragging, it's how he built his whole influencer brand/career. It was a way of making millions from gullible man-children.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

It's a shame I can't view it now, cuz it's copyrighted. So, it's a segment on the war room? I'll try and find another viewable source. Just another point against VICE for me.

Lol it got copyrighted while I was halfway in. It was a pretty insightful documentary though.

That was a ripped VICE video, not from the official VICE channel. It was obviously a copyright violation.

You should think twice about posting pirated content here, let alone then whining about when it gets taken down.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Gullible man-children.

=> @KH2

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 minutes ago, KH2 said:

A few days ago, you was crying your eyes out, trying to evade going to assylum for retarded people. Please, take my original advice, and focus on yourself. It will do you good

Maybe I was crying because it was me in the asylum instead of you. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Stop attacking each other.

It keeps looking worse and worse for Tate:

He basically created a more toxic version of RSD.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

45 minutes?!  Let me get my popcorn, this is a movie lol

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not available in my country?! Tough