Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Rafael Thundercat @spiritual memes @Jodistrict Again, sorry if this is a simple question, but is what VICE did legal? Did they have legal permission to tap Andrew Tate's messages between him and the women that worked in his Only Fans cam business? Are there legal grounds covering this type of information gathering and publication of private messages with/without consent of those involved?

Because, if it's unethical and illegal to do so, it can hurt the future case that's building up against Tate. I'm just asking for clarification sake.

@Rafael Thundercat

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Sharing a different way of seeing this topic, because bussiness corruption apart, one of the things implicit in this issue is Sex and the way man and woman relate, the darker aspects, the polarizarion, the shadow aspects of men and women in sex and relationships. As a man I know I have some tendency to dominance, and desire to ravish a woman as David Deida show in his writings, You guys know is amazing to be in your masculine power in bed and women love to see and feel this when is autentic, they can say what they wish but this desire to surrender is there, is just difficult to find a man for who she can feel safe to let go fully. And then there is the woman trickery that can be from a small display of little brat to being to much roller costery, waters that not all sailors are trained to navigate, I dont know how to make my point but you guys know what I am taking, when the Kali enter there and you better be Grounded and Present to it. 

Anyway, I am gaining a lot from hearing this Chris Bale guy. Not putting him in a pedestal because sometimes I disagree with some stuff he say, but, you dont need to agree fully with someone to learn some from him. Even Tate can teach us usefull lessons, even if learning how not to be. 

Link below: The epidemy of Bad Sex Part 1 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUKcmcIDn3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The classic case of misunderstanding male and female psychology, of misunderstanding male and female minds. Not an easy answer or solutions to the male and female minds misunderstanding each other, other than to try and play nice, try to live your life and gain dating/relationship experiences and social experiences, whilst trying not to say or do things that may escalate into unethical situations. Which is why, probably in this case, failure and failing a lot in social and interpersonal situations may have smaller error margins.

On 30/12/2022 at 8:03 PM, digitalkaine said:

I do not understand how you can feel so strongly about him in any type of regard lol.

agreed. Its just one individual. hint hint. I made him mess up and go for Greta only for him to make mistakes left and right, It was me that stalled Tate's goals!

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

The classic case of misunderstanding male and female psychology, of misunderstanding male and female minds. Not an easy answer or solutions to the male and female minds misunderstanding each other, other than to try and play nice, try to live your life and gain dating/relationship experiences and social experiences, whilst trying not to say or do things that may escalate into unethical situations. Which is why, probably in this case, failure and failing a lot in social and interpersonal situations may have smaller error margins.

I agree that there is not easy answers because is a tacit learning, something done in the field of life. And no amount or reading, forum sharings, and vídeos can help when one is in a raw relationship situation where no previous old experiences apply. But learning with each other is the only way if we are truly open to listen to the the other side. Deep listening is a skill taken for granted nowadays, so a lot of Misunderstandings.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

Tate reminds me of Charles Manson.  Manson had his female groupies who were loyal to him no matter what he did.  Tate has his male groupies.  You aren’t going to change their opinion.  It’s emotional and not rational.  

These dudes simping for him as much as they are for women 

46 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat @spiritual memes @Jodistrict Again, sorry if this is a simple question, but is what VICE did legal? Did they have legal permission to tap Andrew Tate's messages between him and the women that worked in his Only Fans cam business? Are there legal grounds covering this type of information gathering and publication of private messages with/without consent of those involved?

Because, if it's unethical and illegal to do so, it can hurt the future case that's building up against Tate. I'm just asking for clarification sake.

I am not aware of how all the media info sharing work. Maybe Vice Team had a way to get the info first hand. We know how it works in media industry, every one wants to be the first to get the news first, so Vice as a instituition is working for its survival by getting some "fresh food" out there to create content. 

Dont come to my mind any other case that was made difficult because of the media coverage in the past, but for sure someone can remember. 

There was in history any case where the veredict was affected by what the population recived from the media? I think I saw this in a movie.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Rafael Thundercat

16 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I am not aware of how all the media info sharing work. Maybe Vice Team had a way to get the info first hand. We know how it works in media industry, every one wants to be the first to get the news first, so Vice as a instituition is working for its survival by getting some "fresh food" out there to create content. 

Dont come to my mind any other case that was made difficult because of the media coverage in the past, but for sure someone can remember. 

There was in history any case where the veredict was affected by what the population recived from the media? I think I saw this in a movie.

There are a few that come to my mind, for example the O.J Simpson one, were a large part of those earlier trials, were O.J spinning narratives of how a good football guy he is, and that glove thing, Jesus Christ how they handled the glove evidence was cringe, they should have handled that in a controlled room, and not allowed the accused to try them out, and acting as if those gloves didn't fit. Also, this crime happened when the political climate between white and black people were a bit tense, and interaxial couples were a bit taboo, and maybe there were also police crimes mixed in as well? Combined with a female prosecutor who's very driven to get the maximum penalty for O.J and the media stunts and sensationalists, this entire case was a shit show, when it really should have been a clear and cut case of a husband that killed his wife.

Others also come to me, but my recalling of these are a bit blurred, but there were definitely high profile cases that public interest and public perception really made almost all the difference. 

@Blackbeat

1 hour ago, Blackbeat said:

agreed. Its just one individual. hint hint. I made him mess up and go for Greta only for him to make mistakes left and right, It was me that stalled Tate's goals!

Sorry, in this world, I am god, and the only thing that exists, and you are just a talking NPC.

@Lyubov

50 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Can't be helped when most of them feel disenfranchised by the system, and struggle way more to socialize normally, date normally, and even have sex normally. Of course, these are very few actual cases of a few men with real struggles, and most in these Red Pill and Incell movements are just telling themselves narratives that victim blame and obfuscate responsibility to others than to themselves. 

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

Can't be helped when most of them feel disenfranchised by the system, and struggle way more to socialize normally, date normally, and even have sex normally. Of course, these are very few actual cases of a few men with real struggles, and most in these Red Pill and Incell movements are just telling themselves narratives that victim blame and obfuscate responsibility to others than to themselves. 

1:09:04 min the point they talk on Simp-shaming . I watched the whole video time ago. This guy interviews are way better than many others I found around the Manosphere 

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

They're sipping for him MORE than they are for women.  If they put as much work into being a normal human being, they would get happiness in their lives but now they're too busy defending some rich sex trafficker (ahem "ALLEGEDLY"), that wouldn't even piss on them if they were lit on fire.

When Charles Manson was being tried in Los Angeles, his female followers would sit on the sidewalk outside the courthouse all day singing songs.  They were even loyal to him when they went to prison.  There weren’t many men who liked Manson.  In contrast, where are Tate’s female followers?  Does he have any?  Are there any females camping outside of his prison cell singing to him.  One can infer that they don’t care because their arrangement with Tate was primarily financial.   He had to use force to keep them in line, because he didn’t have their loyalty or love.  In contrast, he has the love of his male groupies.  I have been saying this a long time about PUAs – they are good at seducing men, not women.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 minute ago, Jodistrict said:

When Charles Manson was being tried in Los Angeles, his female followers would sit on the sidewalk outside the courthouse all day singing songs.  They were even loyal to him when they went to prison.  There weren’t many men who liked Manson.  In contrast, where are Tate’s female followers?  Does he have any?  Are there any females camping outside of his prison cell singing to him.  One can infer that they don’t care because their arrangement with Tate was primarily financial.   He had to use force to keep them in line, because he didn’t have their loyalty or love.  In contrast, he has the love of his male groupies.  I have been saying this a long time about PUAs – they are good at seducing men, not women.  

Bravo!!! HAhahahahahahahah.. cof!!coff.. hahahahahah...

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

The only thing I'm worried about, is whether VICE legally gained those Whatsapp messages? Because, in such a sensationalized case, and a case of multiple sex trafficking, it really matters that everything that happened prior should be done legally such that it doesn't give any potential to rule these pieces of evidence as admissible in court because it was shown in public prior, and minimize any justifiable counter sue I guess. It actually would make it harder to prove in court if you know what I mean with the public perception act.

CNN or some other mainstream news outlet would have handled coverage of such a case more carefully, but this is VICE, some alternative anti mainstream left media.

I'm sure VICE is wise enough not to dirty their name with legal ramifications. Also, apparently the prosecutors themselves leaked the messages in the last video. VICE seems to be going out and interviewing people who were related to the previous allegations against Andrew and then getting information through that. Not sure how exactly that would affect the current hearing, if at all. 

Anyways, I also may have heard that in Romania arrest dates for high profile people are publicized to media outlets so that the media can take footage of it when it happens, which is what happened to Andrew Tate. Apparently it's to show publicly that the police are doing their job or something. So they might be more lax about it. Not entirely sure about this though.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Jodistrict

57 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Seducing men maybe mid-long term, but seducing women short term, very good.

@Osaid

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I'm sure VICE is wise enough to not dirty their name with legal ramifications.

Anyways, I also may have heard that in Romania arrest dates for high profile people are publicized to media outlets so that the media can take footage of it when it happens, which is what happened to Andrew Tate. Apparently it's to show publicly that the police are doing their job or something. So they might be more lax about it. Not entirely sure about this though.

Okay, that makes sense. I just don't trust VICE enough, they're too anti mainstream to me. Anything they touch and cover is just cursed, it's like Midas's touch.

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Okay, that makes sense. I just don't trust VICE enough, they're too anti mainstream to me. Anything they touch and cover is just cursed, it's like Midas's touch

Interestingly, the guy from VICE who interviewed the assault victim was actually on the Emergency Meeting podcast with Andrew and Tristan. So he was planning this for a while, and Andrew and Tristan knew he was cooking up a hit piece but allowed him on anyways.

BTW, I edited in a few more details to the initial post you're replying to here.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Seems like Tate was also involved in money laundering from other illegal businesses.

We may soon find out what other illegal sources of income he had. Perhaps drug-dealing or something else.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Eric Fromm about  Modal Confusion

Love

• Having Mode: Love in the having mode is possessive as one seeks to control and limit the freedom of the other person.

•  Being Mode: In the being mode, one respects the autonomy and self-determination of their partner. Further, the focus of one’s actions are motivated by a desire to give rather than to receive

https://wiseandshinezine.com/2022/04/16/erich-fromm-on-having-versus-being/

Edited by Rafael Thundercat