Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

He’s actually in a good place to obtain spiritual liberation.  All the material temptations have been removed from him.  They only serve as distractions.  He has plenty of time to meditate.  Many prisoners do Vipassana meditation.  He also has to learn acceptance of the cockroaches.  I talked to a Thai monk who said that learning to meditate with the mosquitos are an important part of liberation.  When I was in the Amazon, I had to accept bugs crawling over me and trying to eat me 24/7.   He is also probably getting cold showers.  When Shinzen Young was in the Japanese monetary, he had to pour cold water over himself everyday for 6 months (in the winter).  Romania is cold this time of year.   In the last picture taken of him, he was holding a Koran.  I wish him luck in his spiritual retreat.

https://na.prison.dhamma.org/en/

Vincit omnia Veritas.

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

I'm sorry I can't remember the ex CIA agent's name, I swear the guy mentioned her either in that video or some other video on the topic of face reading or body language. I am terrible with names, but I am really good with the art work, or any work that left an impression on me whether it's strange or emotional. Sometimes happens with Leo, sometimes in a conversation or when I'm contemplating in private, I like who's the guy that talks about actualization? and philosophy and metaphysics and epistemology and spirituality and psychedelics...OH! YEAH! THE BALD GUY, WITH THE 666! AND THE INSTRUCTIONAL SEX VIDEOS! WITH ALL THE WEIRD THUMBNAILS!!!THAT GUY!?

I get it, you have good visual memory.

I am sort of this too, bad with names. But the guy in the videos is good stuff. 

Bald Guy 666, I never heard of that one. 

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

I learned that from one of the videos from this guy, he mentioned that:

Doesn't really work on young people -_-

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

images (7).jpeg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Lol

The definition of Toxic Masculinity and also Narcissism.

Trump, Kanye, Tate -- these 3 are competing for world's biggest narcissist award.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What a bastard! 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Wonder how Tate fans will spin this ?

Tate is definitely an incredibly angry person

18 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

For a guy who brags about how emotional women are, he is even more emotional when it comes to anger.

Is this a photoshop or is Mikaela with Tate?

I never would make the conection of who is this Gaston guy? Since I dont watch Disney movies 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

This is a another amazing study of confirmation-bias. If you look for patterns to confirm your present worldview you can find it. There is not lack of resources for keep maintaining a certain Indentity.

And as the mother below claims, if I was a father of boys I would be carefull of what kind of "Infuencer" is spiling his ideas in my boys in development minds, in the Absolute level make no sense of caring about how the mind of a kid is influenced but in the Relative is fully important and also in the Absolute because that influenced mind will need to descontruct all that shit before it get free to reach highe levels of development. So taking out of the scene this kind of social virus is important in the long run cenário for individual health and woman and men relational health. 

Screenshot_20230112-142312_Twitter.jpg

34 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

No, its not photoshop.

@Rafael Thundercat

49 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I never would make the conection of who is this Gaston guy? Since I dont watch Disney movies 

Wait, Jordan Peterson was affiliated by Andrew Tate? They hung out in the past? I don't know why would he make such a risky tweet.

20 minutes ago, zurew said:

No, its not photoshop.

Oh dear, this Circus is more spicy than one even dream. How much Shadow Work still in the future years, maily in the Woman and Men Arena. 

@Osaid

8 hours ago, Osaid said:

The only thing I'm worried about, is whether VICE legally gained those Whatsapp messages? Because, in such a sensationalized case, and a case of multiple sex trafficking, it really matters that everything that happened prior should be done legally such that it doesn't give any potential to rule these pieces of evidence as admissible in court because it was shown in public prior, and minimize any justifiable counter sue I guess. It actually would make it harder to prove in court if you know what I mean with the public perception act.

CNN or some other mainstream news outlet would have handled coverage of such a case more carefully, but this is VICE, some alternative anti mainstream left media.

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Wonder how Tate fans will spin this ?

Tate fans are saying its fake and ai generated

1 hour ago, spiritual memes said:

Tate fans are saying its fake and ai generated

Tate reminds me of Charles Manson.  Manson had his female groupies who were loyal to him no matter what he did.  Tate has his male groupies.  You aren’t going to change their opinion.  It’s emotional and not rational.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Sharing a different way of seeing this topic, because bussiness corruption apart, one of the things implicit in this issue is Sex and the way man and woman relate, the darker aspects, the polarizarion, the shadow aspects of men and women in sex and relationships. As a man I know I have some tendency to dominance, and desire to ravish a woman as David Deida show in his writings, You guys know is amazing to be in your masculine power in bed and women love to see and feel this when is autentic, they can say what they wish but this desire to surrender is there, is just difficult to find a man for who she can feel safe to let go fully. And then there is the woman trickery that can be from a small display of little brat to being to much roller costery, waters that not all sailors are trained to navigate, I dont know how to make my point but you guys know what I am taking, when the Kali enter there and you better be Grounded and Present to it. 

Anyway, I am gaining a lot from hearing this Chris Bale guy. Not putting him in a pedestal because sometimes I disagree with some stuff he say, but, you dont need to agree fully with someone to learn some from him. Even Tate can teach us usefull lessons, even if learning how not to be. 

Link below: The epidemy of Bad Sex Part 1 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUKcmcIDn3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Rafael Thundercat