Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

The one thing I don't understand is: why would someone with as much money as him commit crimes and risk being thrown in jail?

It doesn't make sense.

He made all his money by commiting crime!

He admits this himself. He started out with $70k from kickboxing, then lost $30k of that gambling, then became a drug dealer, then became a sex trafficker, then became a tax evader, then scammed guys like you into paying for Hustler's University. And that's all there is to his "success".

If you had 300 mill+, why would you risk that by doing work that risks your entire life? 

Kid, you are insane if you think he has $300 mil. He has a few mil at most.

Even if he did have many millions, it would all be illegal money.

How can you be so naive as to believe the self-reported wealth claims of a bragging, narccistic sociopath?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He made all his money by commiting crime!

He admits this himself. He started out with $70k from kickboxing, then lost $30k of that gambling, then became a drug dealer, then became a sex trafficker, then became a tax evader, then scammed guys like you into paying for Hustler's University. And that's all there is to his "success".

Kid, you are insane if you think he has $300 mil. He has a few mil at most.

Even if he did have many millions, it would all be illegal money.

How can you be so naive as to believe the self-reported wealth claims of a bragging, narccistic sociopath?

ooo. I did not know that. I'm not that involved with andrew tate and his background. I just saw him in a few youtube shorts lol.

If he is a criminal then obviously its good that hes getting caught.

I never bought any of his stuff. I wouldn't trust someone that heavy into stage orange lol.

My position thus far has been kinda neutral cus I feel like I just don't know enough about the situation. 

@Byun Sean Watch the videos I posted above in this thread.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@digitalkaine I think is basicaly the energy of the topic. What would we expect from a thread that is connected with such character and events. People love a good Drama. 

I suppose so, I guess coming here for unbias takes was a silly idea lol.

16 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

I never bought any of his stuff. I wouldn't trust someone that heavy into stage orange lol.

My read on him was always Red > Orange. Looks like that might turn out more correct than it intended.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Byun Sean Watch the videos I posted above in this thread.

Just watched.

Welp. Looks like hes a self reported criminal then. Thats genuine stealing. He deserves prison.

Thanks for educating me lol.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

My read on him was always Red > Orange. Looks like that might turn out more correct than it intended.

yep. Another donald trump character lol.

3 hours ago, digitalkaine said:

What the fuck is happening in this thread lmaooo. 

The back seat mod in me wants to see it locked so other threads in the section get some more action 

On 1/7/2023 at 1:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's really quite outrageous how shameless Tate was in confessing his numerous crimes on camera.

He's exactly the kind of character I pegged him as when I first heard his name. But way worse. I gave him too much benefit of the doubt. Anyone defending this is flat out retarded:

Tate is a classical dark triad sociopath. This has nothing to do with being a man or being conservative. He's just a criminal con-artist. But even worse. He whored out his own girlfriends to cover his gambling debts. That's all you need to know about him.

Shoving this post down the thread for those that are having a hard time finding it. Like myself.

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

The first time I ever heard Tate's name was walking towards a club in Vegas with one of my pickup wings. This was before Tate blew up. My wing tells me, "Leo, have you heard of this guy Andrew Tate?" and I'm like, "No, why should I care about him?" My wing says, "Because he's a kickboxer with hundreds of millions of dollars and sports cars." To which I said, "How could a kickboxer have hundreds of millions of dollars?" My wing said, "He runs a web cam company where girls get naked for cash." To which I said, "He sounds like a total scumbag."

That's how quick you should be in assessing a man's character. When you smell a scumbag, it's probably a scumbag.

Edited by Leo Gura

To me personally the energy of Andrew Tate comes across as a foolish infant who is not yet able to understand that he is only fucking himself over all the time by fighting his personal reality and exploiting others for his selfish gain. But I did not expect such a large percentage of human males would be so easily conditioned into believing that it might be beneficial to follow that type of example. I guess it all comes down to what you choose (or have been taught) to define as 'success', desirable, wisdom and freedom. Your definitions, expectations, thoughts, emotions and behaviours are the result of what you choose to believe and therefore create your reality by. I view the current state of our human civilisations indicative of the lack of proper spiritual guidance, education and true wisdom. 

It is my wish and I trust that the example of Andrew Tate will katalyse many into the next level of their spiritual development by at least wanting to go or actually choosing their own unique path to more liberation from the collective insanity in which they are born. In my eyes Andrew Tate is unconsciously embodying this desire for true freedom we all inherently feel are able to create. Similar to the phenomenon of how all kinds of 'conspiracy theories' seem interesting to the ones who are beginning to awaken to the true nature of reality and the self, which will be naturally transcended when more consciousness or wisdom is integrated. 

I truly invite anyone who reads this to honestly explore what your definition of success is. In order to firstly discover how much you have actually been  conditioned into believing all that nonsense and by whom, and secondly to go way deeper into yourself and initiate or continue the most direct and fulfilling contact and relationship with your true divine nature. Once established and more often chosen to trust the intuitive guidance you may experience, you will naturally realise the absurdity of following someone else because they might have once symbolised within your consciousness the qualities you desire to embody. All that you perceive is coloured, or limited by your belief systems, you attract what you believe is possible and about yourself. 

The main reason I do feel attracted to Leo's type of communication is not the contents of the wisdom he shares, because that is very similar to what I have learned in my own personal path of spiritual enlightenment, but the attitude he brings as a reflection of the wake up call so many obviously need nowadays. Leo is a nice reminder to keep following my own truth and path in these challenging times of collective transformation. Do you want to pursue the illusions of this world or are you ready for the next dimension of experience?

Much love ?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The first time I ever heard Tate's name was walking towards a club in Vegas with one of my pickup wings. This was before Tate blew up. My wing tells me, "Leo, have you heard of this guy Andrew Tate?" and I'm like, "No, why should I care about him?" My wing says, "Because he's a kickboxer with hundreds of millions of dollars and sports cars." To which I said, "How could a kickboxer have hundreds of millions of dollars?" My wing said, "He runs a web cam company where girls get naked for cash." To which I said, "He sounds like a total scumbag."

That's how quick you should be in assessing a man's character. When you smell a scumbag, it's probably a scumbag.

Sometimes all one needs is to see the face of the guy or girl, because the life style,diet and more reflects into the physiological aspect, Tibetan,Chinese and Shamans acess the healt of people just looking to the eyes,tongue,skin aspect and if the person speak they can get more Insigths of the conditions. For a keen eye is hard to hide stuff.

Check this random recent news 

Screenshot_20230110-161341_Chrome.jpg

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All taking into account value systems, cognitive and moral development, personalities, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development, worldviews, ideologies indoctrinated from upbringing, and even genetics and brain hardwiring in the right hemisphere which determines how little or how a lot of emotional/holistic/intuitive thinking you can do, and to the degree of open mindedness.

@Rafael Thundercat

10 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Sometimes all one needs is to see the face of the guy or girl, because the life style,diet and more reflects into the physiological aspect, Tibetan,Chinese and Shamans acess the healt of people just looking to the eyes,tongue,skin aspect and if the person speak they can get more Insigths of the conditions. For a keen eye is hard to hide stuff.

Check this random recent news 

Screenshot_20230110-161341_Chrome.jpg

YES! This is why everyone should study Myers Briggs personality modal, and Chinese face reading, and body languages in general. A female CIA agent actually did this, combined the two modals and was able to predict with a 75% likelihood of that person lying, being defensive, truthful, and even can predict what they're going to say or do in the future, from their face, body and personality type.

@Danioover9000

Can you share the Cia woman name or Book, this knowledge about reading people helps me a lot, not just to daily life but with my work while serving in healing medicine sessions. In the end intuition is what I use but I am always learning. 

@Rafael Thundercat

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Danioover9000

Can you share the Cia woman name or Book, this knowledge about reading people helps me a lot, not just to daily life but with my work while serving in healing medicine sessions. In the end intuition is what I use but I am always learning. 

I learned that from one of the videos from this guy, he mentioned that:

@Rafael Thundercat

4 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Danioover9000 Thank you 

I'm sorry I can't remember the ex CIA agent's name, I swear the guy mentioned her either in that video or some other video on the topic of face reading or body language. I am terrible with names, but I am really good with the art work, or any work that left an impression on me whether it's strange or emotional. Sometimes happens with Leo, sometimes in a conversation or when I'm contemplating in private, I like who's the guy that talks about actualization? and philosophy and metaphysics and epistemology and spirituality and psychedelics...OH! YEAH! THE BALD GUY, WITH THE 666! AND THE INSTRUCTIONAL SEX VIDEOS! WITH ALL THE WEIRD THUMBNAILS!!!THAT GUY!?

Andrew Tate puts the CELL in inCELL. Hope you don't get bored in there! There's no women so he should love his stay with hairy Romanian thugs.

They'll be watching and waiting for him to drop the soap like :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: IIIlll:(lllIII

hrhrhtewgfegege