Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

This made me laugh in a good way. You're probably right and why not Tesla. Not Newton though he hated people he was a real ass all around ha.

They were literally virgin men lol.

37 minutes ago, Consept said:

@Bobby_2021

Would you be ok for Tate to date your sister?

No. He is not willing to marry anyone. What's the point of dating if it's not to marry? 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@lxlichael

1 minute ago, lxlichael said:

More English on the left, more Italian or whatever Tate is on then right.

I can't be bothered looking up his face to remember what he looks like, I don't remember his eye colour I just remember his black sunglasses haha does he ever take them off?

ffff.png

Nikola Tesla?

@lxlichael

1 minute ago, lxlichael said:

Yeah comment history here explains relation. If he had Tates genes mixed in, would we have ever had Tesla motors or would it have been cam girl motors?

Likely would be both, motor mouth electro chicks!

Also, Andrew Tate's stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in different areas of life, worldviews and ideologies indoctrinated into you from family and upbringing, made him who he is today, both nature and nurture, so, if there's more similarities in developmental factors, likely Nikola Tesla would be similar to Andrew Tate, but due to there being more differences in developmental factors, then Nikola Tesla is much more different than Andrew Tate.

@lxlichael People can fuck whoever they want to and however often they want to.

You can fuck a lot of different people in a high consciousness way, and you can also have only long term relationships in an extremely low consciousness way.

Realistically if you are a guy who prioritises sex quite highly, you're going to need to have sex with quite a lot of girls in order to find out what you enjoy the most, and to find a girl who you are sexually compatible with. It's very possible to do that in a high consciousness way.

Women should do the same.

And, for a lot of guys, they need experience before they'll be able to attract the girl that they would be most satisfied with settling down with.

No. He is not willing to marry anyone. What's the point of dating if it's not to marry? 

What is the point of marriage? I don't wanna marry, I'd rather just settle down with a girl without needing to get the government and the legal system to force me to stay together with her.

@something_else

Just now, something_else said:

@lxlichael People can fuck whoever they want to and however often they want to.

You can fuck a lot of different people in a high consciousness way, and you can also have only long term relationships in an extremely low consciousness way.

Realistically if you are a guy who prioritises sex quite highly, you're going to need to have sex with quite a lot of girls in order to find out what you enjoy the most, and to find a girl who you are sexually compatible with. It's very possible to do that in a high consciousness way.

Women should do the same.

And, for a lot of guys, they need experience before they'll be able to attract the girl that they would be most satisfied with settling down with.

What is the point of marriage? I don't wanna marry, I'd rather just settle down with a girl without needing to get the government and the legal system to force me to stay together with her.

The caveat being, that those people fucking at higher volume must be more responsible for what they're doing and saying to their sexual partners. 

Conversely, you can have a high sex count with many people in low conscious ways, whilst others have high conscious relationships long term with one partner.

Regardless of if your top priority is sex as a value, it's possible to pursue high volume sex and one night stands in a low conscious manner as well, not just a high conscious manner. Arguable if it's possible at all to pursue sex high consciously, because to me it simply means that there's a lot of alignment in terms of values and developmental factors between you and your sex partner, and both of your self identities are congruent with each other, basically you view yourself as a polygamous person, and your sex partner also views themselves as polygamous, which doesn't mean high consciousness right away.

Big, metaphysical and epistemic claims of all women should do this or that is too over simplistic. Based on stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development and ideologies indoctrinated into your psyche, more care should be taken. Especially when there's still the male/female mind psychology here still.

Yes, experiences are needed via dating and pursuing short-long term relationships, and arguably before that social interactions to increase one's social and intrapersonal to interpersonal intelligence, I'd also advice to not over extend and pursue many relationships too fast and at high volume when you can't handle small talks and conversations with strangers.

The point of marriages, in traditional/conservative societies, and even in the ancient world of kingdoms, dynasties, emperors, is to bind the two kingdoms/dynasties/empires, and civilizations together collectively. Also the purpose of marriages later on, after we moved on from the ancient world into the medieval dark ages, and even pre industrialized societies, is that that marriages is a further social mechanism to influence young men's behaviors towards members of society, by having to work and prove their social status, mostly controlled by religions as to engineer men into behaving themselves and conforming into whatever social standards where the ideal back then. To do that, they took the ancient forms of marriages that where used to bind kingdoms and empires together, and leveraged the massive desires to fuck into such a way that the majority of men had to conform to their social standards or risk losing out, as dating and having relations outside wedlock was perceived as weak and taboo, especially having children out of wedlock. This also was effective in placing a checks and balance power against jerk and selfish ehaviors in single men just fucking and trying to sow their seeds so to speak, so this became less and less overtime.

Of course, over time, especially when the world experienced WW1, WW2 and the other wars that followed, which costed many lives plus other developmental factors that effected population growth they had to relax a bit and at these time periods is when dating became a bit more acceptable especially in the USA where Liberalism and Neo Liberalism and being more liberal and laisse fare was slightly okay. This decrease in controlling and influencing young men into marriage early and raising the family unit lead to an increase in jerk behavior towards women, which leads to the PUA and mystery man movements.

I would disagree with the high volume of sex, as that can lead to several negative outcomes for the individuals to a collective society, and high sex count /=/ high consciousness, which is another justification for questionable behaviors.

Just now, lxlichael said:

Haha no matter how many points you give me you have no jurisdiction here sir, you've lost your "respect" points there well and truly. Don't say stuff like that to me in light of your past antics. Peace.

You want to at least pretend that you're not the one instigating all this, or? I said no more personal attacks. Last verbal warning.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, lxlichael said:

I said you don't deserve the respect of my response. That's not a personal attack. If you want to review your own history you personally attack others including my own friends with troll comments so reprimand yourself.

I see that this is perhaps a trap because you know I never back down from simply stating the truth. I already said you can give me a warning. You're the type that's shown you abuse your power so be it.

I'll take the *hit*.

Maybe you'll learn something.

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

This thread became a little something else.

It's going to be fine now.

@digitalkaine I think is basicaly the energy of the topic. What would we expect from a thread that is connected with such character and events. People love a good Drama. 

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Leo, I greatly appreciate the time you spend with us. You have formed a caricature version of Tate in your head and it's not how it is in reality. 

Did you watch the 5 hour interview Tate had with Patrick David?

Imagine for a moment, that Patrick left his wife & Tate in a room after the interview. Maybe Patrick have left to somewhere long away for some emergency. He obviously trusts Tate. 

Do you really think Tate would use that opportunity to get some action with Patricks wife?

You really don't understand how rape works.

I mean come on. He is not that stupid. He can think of the consequences for his actions. Sociopaths are cold and calculating. 

You have a very naive view of sociopaths. Do some reseach on how sociopaths operate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stop making personal attacks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The one thing I don't understand is: why would someone with as much money as him commit crimes and risk being thrown in jail?

It doesn't make sense.

If you had 300 mill+, why would you risk that by doing work that risks your entire life? 

Maybe either it was discovered that the way he made his millions was completely illegal in the first place?

I'm curious to see what comes to light in court.