Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Osaid

24 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Tate has been sent to the hospital from jail. Details still unknown.

Probably a failed attempt at his life. And dude, why are you posting stuff from KEEMSTAR?

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

He has an eye condition?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

28 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

And dude, why are you posting stuff from KEEMSTAR?

Because KEEMSTAR is one of the most credible news sources.

If you don't trust KEEMSTAR for whatever reason, you could always look into it yourself and find many other sources saying the same thing.

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Osaid

32 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Because KEEMSTAR is one of the most credible news sources.

If you don't trust KEEMSTAR for whatever reason, you could always look into it yourself and find many other sources saying the same thing.

Most credible news sources, amongst most influencers in his field? Without CNN reviewing his sources or how he writes his articles? All because of an opportune moment to say that is the most trending and fad situation in the news cycle: Andrew Tate's arrest?

Are we even talking about the same person here?

Because lying and gossiping around a domestic terrorist event, being with a person that became a mass shooter event in New Zealand, makes him less credible if not untrustworthy as a news source. However, if he's your cup of tea, fine. I don't like him and how he even abuses doxxing for drama gains, so to me he's shady.

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Most credible news sources, amongst most influencers in his field? Without CNN reviewing his sources or how he writes his articles? All because of an opportune moment to say that is the most trending and fad situation in the news cycle: Andrew Tate's arrest?

Are we even talking about the same person here?

Because lying and gossiping around a domestic terrorist event, being with a person that became a mass shooter event in New Zealand, makes him less credible if not untrustworthy as a news source. However, if he's your cup of tea, fine. I don't like him and how he even abuses doxxing for drama gains, so to me he's shady.

Sorry, I was just being sarcastic about Keemstar being credible. I actually predicted someone might critique that part of my post.

Anyways, my point is that in this case Keemstar is reporting things correctly, so it doesn't really matter that it is Keemstar reporting it. I just wanted a third party source in the post. And, if you don't trust Keem, you can easily look into it further and find many other sources saying the same thing. So, I don't think it is that important.

Edited by Osaid

@Osaid

16 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Sorry, I was just being sarcastic about Keemstar being credible. I actually predicted someone might critique that part of my post.

Anyways, my point is that in this case Keemstar is reporting things correctly, so it doesn't really matter that it is Keemstar reporting it. I just wanted a third party source in the post. And, if you don't trust Keem, you can easily look into it further and find many other sources saying the same thing. So, I don't think it is that important.

Oh, right, in that case I agree in this specific instance Keem reported correctly. Ideally any other third party, but other than that sorry if I went too hard.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

Ideally any other third party

I considered it but was too lazy to rummage around for another tweet

7 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

One question I would do for myself to check if a man would be a good role model ( even knowing that this can be very subjective) is:

If I would travel for 6 months and I would need a men to take care of my Wife and Kids and manage the house for this time in a way that when I get back I can find everything well. Would I trust this in this mans hands? 

I am even taking in consideration that maybe  my wife would need to receive love, emotional and physical. And this guy should meet the requisites to give as much love as I would give myself to her. So in this way of being, first and foremost I  need to be the rolemodel of what kind of men I would chosse to give my family to be taken care. 

So, anyone in his sane mind would trust their beloved to Tate to take good care? 

A man desperate for pussy would exploit the opportunity to get a little pussy. You should worry about such men. Tate do not need to exploit my wife to get it. It's meaningless. He could get countless women to fet laid anyway. And losing my trust and friendship is going to cost him more. A simple cost benifit analysis is enough to reason this out. 

I will trust Tate in this situation 100%.

With that said, what Tate did with his webcam business is not admirable. But can you really say it's all that bad when those women working with him, stripping on camera, made millions of dollars. He says that everything was consensual.

Joe rogan & Arnold did steroids. 

A man shouldn't be focusing on pumping up his aesthetics with potentially harmful hormones. He should focus only on getting things done. Obsessing on aesthetics are for women. Doing steroids isn't something young men must aspire to. It can severely damage your health. 

Is David Goggins even capable of combat? I don't know. Goggins just runs like a madman. Not so impressive. 

Jordan Peterson has a mental breakdown every other week.

Mike Tyson is good model, but he doesn't have speaking skills and he did many crimes. Also low IQ, possibly. 

Tate did sex trafficking and hurt women, allegedly. [ Investigation is going on]. None of the things Tate said online isn't going to discredit him from his masculinity, except for maybe 5% of the things where he went overboard. That's forgivable, given that he can change the way he speaks.

None of the male role models value excellence, competency and sheer brute power. That's what many men crave for deep inside. They want to utilise their potential to the fullest.  If a man comes along and says that you have to be the absolute best and crush everyone else in everything you do, and he also walks the talk to some degree, of course men are going to be inspired by it. 

You also have to value freedom and protect the freedom of choice and resist government tyranny. When a government forces a half tested vaccine on your body, then people should have the autonomy to reject it. A masculine male role model will never force things down your throat. Tate spoke out against this while many "masculine role models"  blindly urged you to get vaxxed. It's not about the effectiveness of vaccines( which itself is debatable) but simply freedom of choice. You cannot be anywhere close to masculine without valuing freedom and autonomy. 

The fact that it's hard to find a male role model is a feature rather that a bug. No man is deserving of that position absolutely forever. It's too valuable of an authority and Power to be able to inspire military age men. You essentially control civilization by inspiring young men. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

56 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

A man desperate for pussy would exploit the opportunity to get a little pussy. You should worry about such men. Tate do not need to exploit my wife to get it.

Lol

And losing my trust and friendship is going to cost him more. A simple cost benifit analysis is enough to reason this out. 

Ahahahaha

You actually think Tate would care about your friendship?

Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

many "masculine role models"  blindly urged you to get vaxxed.

Tate is the opposite of that, you can predict all his takes just by putting anti before the word mainstream. He acts like he thinks, but he doesn't, he just rejects blindly everything that is mainstream.

A man shouldn't be focusing on pumping up his aesthetics with potentially harmful hormones. He should focus only on getting things done. Obsessing on aesthetics are for women. Doing steroids isn't something young men must aspire to. It can severely damage your health. 

Thats a quick way to find something to dismiss all the values arnold had/has. I don' t think Arnold nor Joe are pushing the message that everyone should use steroids, also Joe doesn't even use steroids - he uses TRT which is not the same. 

I could say the same logic about Tate, that people shouldn't fight at a professional level , because you don't need to, and you will fuck your brain and body up, so just because of that he is not a good role model.

Is David Goggins even capable of combat? I don't know. Goggins just runs like a madman. Not so impressive. 

A 21st century role model have to be a professional or good physical fighter for you? Its interesting that your definition of a male role model nowadays have to contain that skill, when its less and less necessary and often just a proxy for other things that you can get without being an impressive fighter.

But can you really say it's all that bad when those women working with him, stripping on camera, made millions of dollars.

Are you a "the end justify the means" kind of guy? Because I can challenge that kind of logic and "moral" framework with a lot of examples.Also Its almost like you are saying that the girls couldn't have made their money doing cam work on their own. Also the notion that those girls made so much money and all of the working was willingly and not coerced and not forced is very debatable (lets see first the end of the invesigation of his case and lets talk about these things after that).

He says that everything was consensual.

Of course he does like to think that 70+ women were constantly in love with him, but the reports doesn't align with his narcissistic thinking at all.

Edited by zurew

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You actually think Tate would care about your friendship?

The key point is that Tate wouldn't be friends with normies. If you are going to be his friend, then he should spend time with you chatting and doing friends stuff. His time is worth millions from what he is making. So if he is spending time with you, it's because you are a high Net worth individual, whatever that may be.

He is allowing you near him because you have some value to provide him. That's how he choses his friends.

I don't pass the net worth to be his friend to ask him to babysit my wife lol. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Tate is the opposite of that, you can predict all his takes just by putting anti before the word mainstream. He acts like he thinks, but he doesn't, he just rejects blindly everything that is mainstream.

So what? A masculine role model need not and should not adhere to the norms of the society. 

What do you mean mainstream anyway? Feminism/woke green ideologies aren't mainstream in 80% of the world.

His views are in alignment with majority of the world. They agree with what he says. That's why he garnered such huge following in a short while. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Thats a quick way to find something to dismiss all the values arnold had/has. I don' t think Arnold nor Joe are pushing the message that everyone should use steroids, also Joe doesn't even use steroids - he uses TRT which is not the same. 

I could say the same logic about Tate, that people shouldn't fight at a professional level , because you don't need to, and you will fuck your brain and body up, so just because of that he is not a good role model.

I am not dismissing his entire value system. There are plenty of things to learn from Arnold & Rogan. I am just dismissing them from the elusive throne of masculine role model since it's based on exclusivity anyway. 

Arnold wouldn't even be famous without steroids. Isn't there any point when he is talking to young kids to not use them? The message has to be in alignment with the life. Else you are being directly hypocritical. If kids look up to arnold, then it's because of how he looks, not because what he says. The only way to look anywhere close to arnold is to use steriods. 

TRT can be just as harmful and affect longevity. The thing is that some individuals have no problems taking it at all(atleast no short term problems) while others might have severe reaction. Also he may have done actual steriods, but simply downplaying it. Can't know for sure, but many suspect it. It's simply safe to not meddle with your hormones. It can affect you in terrible ways. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

21st century role model have to be a professional or good physical fighter for you? Its interesting that your definition of a male role model nowadays have to contain that skill, when its less and less necessary and often just a proxy for other things that you can get without being an impressive fighter.

I am not putting that as a requirement, but he has to demonstrate 95 percentile physical strength. He can choose whatever area to demonstrate his strength.

Gym/Weightlifting isn't going to cut it. Gym is just pumping muscles to look strong and intimidating. They are not nearly as strong as the average ufc fighter of similar weight.

Also the masculine role model is an ideal to strive for. Not everyone is required to be the exact copy cat of your model. That's sheep mentality. A guy should be able to look at tate and say to himself, "Oh I should develop my strength" and do whatever he could do to gain strength. Maybe he could atleast do 50 pushups. That's enough for the moment. No need to force everyone of his followers to be a fighter. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Are you a "the end justify the means" kind of guy? Because I can challenge that kind of logic and "moral" framework with a lot of examples.Also Its almost like you are saying that the girls couldn't have made their money doing cam work on their own. Also the notion that those girls made so much money and all of the working was willingly and not coerced and not forced is very debatable (lets see first the end of the invesigation of his case and lets talk about these things after that).

I don't get your point. It was a money making opportunity for everyone involved. Those women wouldn't have made a quarter of the money working alone. Even when those women were asleep, Tate was texting simps from her socials. So Tate did a lot of the work. All she had to do is to strip on camera, most of the times not even fully naked.

Do you think the onlyfans chicks do not have husbands? He could operate the chat most of the time. Simps are not looking for a naked female pic. There are trillions of such pics on the internet. What they are looking for is someone to talk to. 

This is how most money is made in the website. By ripping off the simps. Usually a man is working behind the curtain. It's easy money. 

I am not saying that none of these stuff are admirable things to do. But our society allows these things to happen. If it's consensual it's fine. 

Afterall lefties constantly preach that sex work is work. In that case this is perfectly fine. Women are just working under a boss who owns a business who gives 50% of the revenue generated to them. Most businesses won't even pay that much to their employees. This is a perfectly legal and normal way of working, according to leftist world view. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Of course he does like to think that 70+ women were constantly in love with him, but the reports doesn't align with his narcissistic thinking at all.

I am no legal expert, but what he did until now isn't worthy of any punishment, from what I know of. Romanian court is continuing the investigation, and strongly upholds the "innocent untill proven guilty" right to them.

They are detained because of the seriousness of the alleged crimes and their ability to fly to some other jurisdictions to escape from being investigated.

30 days is the time to provide evidence for the alleged crimes. Else, most likely the investigation will continue with them being free. 

Let's wait for the results of the trial. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The key point is that Tate wouldn't be friends with normies. If you are going to be his friend, then he should spend time with you chatting and doing friends stuff. His time is worth millions from what he is making. So if he is spending time with you, it's because you are a high Net worth individual, whatever that may be.

He is allowing you near him because you have some value to provide him. That's how he choses his friends.

You are like a child.

Do you understand what a sociopath is?

You are talking about a sociopath. He will fuck you over as soon as it is convenient for him. Tate only uses people transactionally.

You are so gullible it's sad to have to explain these things to you.

My time is worth millions too. Yet here I am, explaining the basics of life to you for free.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So what? A masculine role model need not and should not adhere to the norms of the society.

Its just shows that sometimes his brain is turned off, and he can't engage critically with any new information or happening, because he has to tie back every bad thing to the "matrix" and to the bad guys behind the curtain. The problem with this is that this way of thinking and this way of doing epistemology radically poisions young people and their thinking process, so in the end he actually do the opposite what he preaches to do (he doesn't give to tools how to be a critical thinker, he teaches how to be a sheep on the opposite side).

Arnold wouldn't even be famous without steroids

I don't agree with this, yes its true that he become famous mostly because of bodybuilding but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't have become famous otherwise. He has and had other tools not just bodybuilding.

The thing is that some individuals have no problems taking it at all(atleast no short term problems) while others might have severe reaction.

I don't want to derail this thread into debating these things, but yeah generally speaking I agree don't take these things , because in most of the cases they are not neccesary, but you can be pretty safe about it if you do the necessary blood work and other stuff with doctors beforehand and during you take the stuff.

Maybe he could atleast do 50 pushups. That's enough for the moment. No need to force everyone of his followers to be a fighter. 

I think Goggins can push and motivate his followers really hard when it comes to physical activities.

I don't get your point. It was a money making opportunity for everyone involved.

I am not demonizing sex work, I am judging the process of him creating his "workplace" and I don't need to assume the allegations to be true, I just need to take Tate for his words (luring the girl to Romania with lies, lie to them about tax stuff and stealing that money from them , and he actually admitted that he was a pimp). So the logic of just because in the end you can gain something from a process doesn't mean, that its all okay or good and we don't even know how much money those girls made.

Those women wouldn't have made a quarter of the money working alone.

I think thats a big cope, there are many women who make tones of money alone, its not like Tate was an essential part of their sexwork, women very good at manipulating guys(and its not even hard), so they don't need a guy to do it for them. Tate's ability to chat with those people is not special, even if you want to go with the argument that women wouldn't have time, they could have hired typers for themselves.

I am no legal expert, but what he did until now isn't worthy of any punishment

Yes it is, just the tax fraud alone and pimping and other stuff and this is just going by his own words.

Edited by zurew

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

A man desperate for pussy would exploit the opportunity to get a little pussy. You should worry about such men. Tate do not need to exploit my wife to get it. It's meaningless. He could get countless women to fet laid anyway. And losing my trust and friendship is going to cost him more. A simple cost benifit analysis is enough to reason this out. 

With that said, what Tate did with his webcam business is not admirable. But can you really say it's all that bad when those women working with him, stripping on camera, made millions of dollars. He says that everything was consensual.

He says. 

19 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are like a child.

Do you understand what a sociopath is?

You are talking about a sociopath. He will fuck you over as soon as it is convenient for him. Tate only uses people transactionally.

You are so gullible it's sad to have to explain these things to you.

My time is worth millions too. Yet here I am, explaining the basics of life to you for free.

Leo, I greatly appreciate the time you spend with us. You have formed a caricature version of Tate in your head and it's not how it is in reality. 

Did you watch the 5 hour interview Tate had with Patrick David?

Imagine for a moment, that Patrick left his wife & Tate in a room after the interview. Maybe Patrick have left to somewhere long away for some emergency. He obviously trusts Tate. 

Do you really think Tate would use that opportunity to get some action with Patricks wife? I mean come on. He is not that stupid. He can think of the consequences for his actions. Sociopaths are cold and calculating.  

If his wife says no to Tate's advances, and she let her husband know of Tate's behaviour, then he will simply lose all friendships and possibly other business deals with people worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

A simple cost benefit analysis could make this clear. You think Tate is unaware of the consequences of making such a move? 

You are forming a caricature version of Tate where he is pussy hungry dog who is a manipulative sociopathic criminal literally all the time.

Plenty of people who spend time with him talked greatly about his behaviour. It's hard to let go of the image in your mind about him. That's ok. I don't intend to Change it.

What you are saying is true, but to a lesser degree. He would fuck you over when he gets the chance, but not to get some sex by forcing a close friend's wife to cheat. 

Even sociopaths/psychopaths can have a sense of honour, even when they lack empathy. 

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Its just shows that sometimes his brain is turned off, and he can't engage critically with any new information or happening, because he has to tie back every bad thing to the "matrix" and to the bad guys behind the curtain. The problem with this is that this way of thinking and this way of doing epistemology radically poisions young people and their thinking process, so in the end he actually do the opposite what he preaches to do (he doesn't give to tools how to be a critical thinker, he teaches how to be a sheep on the opposite side).

The matrix narrative is stupid and critical thinking is basically nill. And I don't agree with Tate's views morally or ethically.

HU2 is literally "pay me money so that I can tell you to be rich" kind of thing. I know it's nonsense to a large degree. 

Obviously you are not so masculine if everything needs to be explained to you and you are going to follow it like a sheep. Part of masculinity also means that you have to take responsibility to weed out the crap from your teacher/role model as well. That's the responsibility of the student. Obviously Tate is not Jesus. He is a model with countless flaws.

I think the ideal role model would be 50% Tate, 30% Da Vinci, 20% Goggins or someone else that you like.

Being a masculine role model is no walk in the park. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

I think Goggins can push and motivate his followers really hard when it comes to physical activities

Ok good. Can he also urge people to develop themselves intellectually. Tate plays chess. Emphasis on utilising IQ. Intellectual strength is as important as physical strength.

Also, it's different when Goggins motivate people to improve their strength. Pro fighting is the peak of strength. Goggins is just mostly endurance and pushing yourself. Slight advantage to Tate in that respect. 

2 hours ago, zurew said:

am not demonizing sex work, I am judging the process of him creating his "workplace" and I don't need to assume the allegations to be true, I just need to take Tate for his words (luring the girl to Romania with lies, lie to them about tax stuff and stealing that money from them , and he actually admitted that he was a pimp). So the logic of just because in the end you can gain something from a process doesn't mean, that its all okay or good and we don't even know how much money those girls made.

@zurew do you think any sex work, at all is morally and ethically, perfectly okay?

There is always some degree of scheming and manipulation inbuilt into this system. Simps pay you money to dance to their fantasies. This is what all onlyfans girls take advantage of. They are selling a personal connection or the girlfriend experience, not nudes.  Here is the trick, most onlyfans girls are not talking all the time. They have other people to talk on their behalf. That's how they appear "online" most of the time. 

Tate lying about this and that is morally bad, but is it illegal though? He said a bunch of lies to women.  He even tattooed them "owned by Tate".

Is any of these illegal? I really don't know. Let's leave that for the courts. 

If he raped women in the "workplace", then surely he is guilty. But we don't know that. 

@lxlichael why are you so triggered? Why can't you write a calm response?

I don't mean high value or low value individuals in some sort of objective sense. High/low value people exist relative to the domain/hierarchy of interest. It is certainly true in the real world whether you like it or not. 

People need to calm the fuck down and seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Tate can say really valuable things and also do plenty of despicable things. That's dosen't invalidate the validity of the things he is saying. It's no doubt that he has said plenty of commendable and worthwhile stuff.

I highly despise  the way he made money. 

These things are not contradictory to each other even though it might appear likewise initially. 

Even if Leo ends up in jail tomorrow that dosen't make all his teachings wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@zurew do you think any sex work, at all is morally and ethically, perfectly okay?

It would be hard to say if sex work is perfectly moral or ethical, but as I said generally speaking I am okay with most sex work stuff, and I don't have problem with cam work , I have problem with how he engaged with the girls working for him and with how he built that cam business up ( he wasn't forthcoming with the girls what they will need to get into once they get to Tate's place, and he lied to them claiming they need to pay taxes , when in reality he didn't pay any taxes at all, he just took more of their money - this part is of course would be considered illegal, and he admitted to this himself)

21 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

There is always some degree of scheming and manipulation inbuilt into this system. Simps pay you money to dance to their fantasies. This is what all onlyfans girls take advantage of. They are selling a personal connection or the girlfriend experience, not nudes. 

Yeah sure there is stuff like girlfriend experience and things like that, but when you pay for a girl to fly to your place and she never gets there, and your repeat that step multiple times, then I wouldn't call that a transaction or a girlfriend experience, its just a scam not a business.

When a simp pays you for videos and pictures and they get those videos and pictures there is no problem there, because they get what they paid for, and thats the main part that is important - do you give the service that you claim to sell or its just a scam?

Edited by zurew

If a man really want to make good use of his power and show not for others but for himself to what degree he is commited with Truth he better give a hint in a good 5Meo and take a look first on what he is. Playing macho among other monkeys is easy, but going Solo into the depths is what most are avoiding and using all the blabing as a way to forget why you are here. 

I am not saying that talk about worldviews are not important, I am just remembering first and foremost myself that the grams I have are waiting for me. And asking you guys. What is more important. Tate or your commitment with actualizing what Leo shared in his deep videos?

Thinking better I see that Ayahuasca would serve better some guys here. Some people don't  known but in the amazom tribes the brew have many uses, sometimes to clean the body but sometimes when Men go to hunt for days in the forest they come back agitated due to the stress of being hypervigilant in the jungle. So they used to gather and drink so they could enter in a more calm state to get back to the woman and kids. Everyone knows that Aya is a super relaxant brew. 

So, if you can, one of the best investment you can do to your masculinity is travel to a Tribe, make an imersive experience in their culture and get some distance from your environment so you can come back with a new perspective.

I have personal contact with one of the tribes there, and they do every year Dietas where you can be alone and introspect surrounded by the jungle. Feels like going to an Avatar tribe and learning a new way of being. Some men needs a humbling experience times to times. Sometimes we are to close to our situation that we cant see clearly so we can get some distance to generate a super-vision. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat