Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

Tangent, I really don't like how Cofeezilla is capitalizing on this situation. I remember he also did a video that all self-help gurus, the fake ones, and other self-help hustlers' epistemology originated from Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, and made the author as the first original scammer, allegedly. Well, he conveniently left out that he had a son who's completely deaf, and wasn't doing well financially himself, and skipped over the basic fundamentals of getting rich: MINDSET! SUBCONSCIOUS TRAINING! VISION! VISUALIZATION! POSITIVE AFFIRMATION! MASSIVE ACTION TAKING! TRAINING! MENTAL TRAINING FOR ACTIVITIES MORE MIND BASED THAN BODY BASED! 100% SELF RESPONSIBILITY! I CAN ATTITUDE!

Of course, that book is more lob sided towards the individual versus the collective social structures, but that's his design choice. The guy's dead, so making allegations of whether he's a scammer or not is just distasteful! I'm done derailing and dunking this coffee pot on this dogshit Zilla, now rerailing back to the Vanilla thread 

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@AdrianBartan

It's actually fascinating to see that all it took is one rejection, one disagreement, to change the trajectory of Andrew Tate's life!

We'll see when he reaches his mid 40's, that's the age range that Napoleon Hill says men actually start providing massive value.

Bruh that's literally a clip with sound audio from the TV show "The Bear". Has absolutely nothing to do with Tate and not even his voice. 

@Leo Gura Can you make a video on Andrew Tate and why people support him? I think it would be vey interesting because he doesn't fit the traditional conservative mindset.

@kamwalker I can find other talks about girls, where he actually says the stories where he was rejected. I will put them here tomorrow. is ok?

I will find better, sorry have to leave, there is a more detailed story to this:

Edited by AdrianBartan

@KH2

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Lol. No. He was always a monster. His dad made him that way

Well, guess that shows just how powerfully upbringing shapes your character in the future, among other factors of nature and nurture.

Oh god, I sometimes don't like Destiny, but sometimes he hits accurately the problems with some YouTubers, lately the Logan Paul and Coffeezilla situation:

I also suggest watching the original video of him reacting to Coffeezilla.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Oh god, I sometimes don't like Destiny, but sometimes he hits accurately the problems with some YouTubers, lately the Logan Paul and Coffeezilla situation:

I also suggest watching the original video of him reacting to Coffeezilla.

Here's the original:

Loving the newer presentations though.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If Tate had an account on this forum he would have been banned long ago, but discussions about him will not be banned simply because he is a scumbag

Tate needs to be allowed to be discussed on this forum because it enables people to see exactly what not to do. How not to go abouts life, how not to self actualise. It allows users to be able to see that the complete opposite of this man’s ways is the direction necessary to truly self actualise and realise God. I’ve seen this in my very own brother, following this man sends you down a very devilish path. If discussions about him were banned we’d be taking away a very important lesson in the work Leo is trying to accomplish here. It’s no coincidence that I am doing well in life, and feeling better than I ever have, and my brother finds himself in dark places, as beautiful as a person he is. I follow Leo’s work, he follows Tate ??‍♂️

This is a great video giving more info on this Tate case 

Regardless of the results in court this man is a negative influence on society as a whole. If young men want a role model look no further than David Goggins. 

P,S Leo gura is the real top G

Edited by Hero in progress

Why do so many men, women, people in general, fall for scams like these? Why do so many young men follow Andrew Tate, and get suckered into a affiliate link scheme?

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Why do so many men, women, people in general, fall for scams like these? Why do so many young men follow Andrew Tate, and get suckered into a affiliate link scheme?

An even a better question is, why did I (and others) not fall for Tate & his scams the first time we saw him go viral?  I somehow immediately knew.  I can't quite put my finger on why or how but I knew it was all bullshit.

My dad has always been in my life and he is a very stern man.  A bit of a hardass but also very fair.  I guess maybe subconsciously, I found it comical some guy was doing a caricature of a father figure on the internet and it I always saw it that way?

There has to be some component with how you were raised and how you react to content like Tate's (and RSD, Jordan Peterson, etc etc) on the internet and if it resonates with you or not.  

Very weird but interesting stuff.  There's also the TikTok algorithm doing extreme numbers for Tate when he exploded as well.  

Tate was popular because there's a growing contingent of individuals in western society who feel disenchanted with the emasculation of men occurring here. Tate was trying to promote masculinity and traditional values, so they thought he was doing something good. For a while, even I was starting to think he might somehow be a positive influence. But when I found countless instances of Tate incriminating himself, literally bragging about committing various crimes publicly. I swiftly became disillusioned with him, and now I realize that he's a complete and utter fool. He'll be lucky not to spend the rest of his life behind bars. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Hero in progress

2 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

This is a great video giving more info on this Tate case 

Regardless of the results in court this man is a negative influence on society as a whole. If young men want a role model look no further than David Goggins. 

P,S Leo gura is the real top G

I don't think he's a good male role modal. Bruce Lee is much better.

If guys need a simple basic male rolemodel look no further than Joe Rogan. Rogan has integrity and a kind heart while still exuding the sterotypical machoness, silly though it is.

Schwarzenegger is still amazing and wise. Why would anyone pick Tate over Schwarzeneggar? Tate looks like a wet pussy by comparison.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Danioover9000 @Danioover9000

Bruce lee is a absolute legend may his soul RIP 

Personally for me, David Goggins has had a huge impact on my mentality & fitness. 

Is there a particular reason why you think hes not a good role model?   

Actually thinking about it, I can understand why David wont resonate with everyone, Obviously.

For me though he is a personal role model   

Edited by Hero in progress

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If guys need a simple basic male rolemodel look no further than Joe Rogan. Rogan has integrity and a kind heart while still exuding the sterotypical machoness, silly though it is.

Schwarzenegger is still amazing and wise. Why would anyone pick Tate over Schwarzeneggar? Tate looks like a wet pussy by comparison.

Schwarzeneggar is a dinosaur and although I like him, he does have some skeletons in his closet.

He cheated to get the career he wanted but somehow he never got slack for it because his movie career success outshined his cheats in body building  

He cheated in marriage and has a bastard son that he disowns and doesn’t care about. 

If you read Arnold’s biography, he wasn’t that different than Tate. At least Tate doesn’t get in street fights but does it in the ring. Arnold got in street fights and fucked other people’s girlfriends and shit. He was just too stupid to make a business out of it. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@Leo Gura @Danioover9000

Your a good role model to me aswell Leo. Im doing pretty shit in life at the moment in some areas. Your intelligent, you created your own business that provides value to people, you got love in your heart, your financially successful, you got the courage to be real and vulnerable, you value truth. If I can emulate that in my own way someday, Ill be a happy man.  

@Hero in progress

16 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

@Danioover9000 @Danioover9000

Bruce lee is a absolute legend may his soul RIP 

Personally for me, David Goggins has had a huge impact on my mentality & fitness. 

Is there a particular reason why you think hes not a good role model?   

Actually thinking about it, I can understand why David wont resonate with everyone, Obviously.

For me though he is a personal role model   

Minor disagreement with role modeling David Goggins, is that he sounds similar to Peter Ralston, who's amazing as he is as a martial artist and spiritual master, he's just incredibly gifted and talented and nothing wrong with feeling inspirational from male figures, or even female figures, but at the same time it's also unwise to, after getting inspired to then aspire and copy to something that you cannot achieve. Basically I'm against working so hard on yourself that you burnout physically and mentally and emotionally and claiming that most men can be like you. This started from seeing some viewers who glorify David Goggins, Jocko Willink, even Joe Rogan and even the legendary Bruce Lee misinterpreting and misunderstanding what they really had to go through, and simultaneously putting under the rug genetics, body composition, brain structure and other developmental factors that made them extraordinary compared to most average people. Just taking for granted how some of them are gifted, and honestly lucky.