Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm really mad at you. Because I remember how aggressively you used to defend this Tate guy against me. 

For this dude you wanted to ban me. Good. Now it's boomerang-ing back in your face. 

Now defend him a little more. Haha the joke is on you actually. 

You need to apologize for it. 

You are projecting and got your ego way too wrapped up in this.

I clearly stated that he is a toxic guy from the beginning. And when video emerged of him scamming his male customers, I called him out for being a scammer.

You wanted me to ban discussions of Tate from the whole forum, which of course wasn't warranted no matter what he did.

And also, I never saw these newest videos of him confessing to tax evasion and whoring out his own girls. The criminal sex trafficking stuff is just now coming to light.

Most early discussions of Tate centered around his Red Pill chauvenist philosophy. Now things have escalated way beyond philosophy. I have never defended Red Pill philosophy here. But people are free to discuss about it within reason.

If Tate had an account on this forum he would have been banned long ago, but discussions about him will not be banned simply because he is a scumbag.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a given. A sociopath will always find weak and vulnerable targets to leech off of. He uses their empathy and decency against them because they justify to themselves, "Well, surely this guy couldn't be such a heartless monster, maybe he just made an honest mistake?"

He is feeding off of people's anger. He is capitalizing on men who have anger as a result of not getting women. He uses their emotions, it's pure manipulation, sympathizing with these men gives these men a sense of understanding and closure. There's nobody to listen to their woes. Tate gives them a listening ear and an outlet. This causes a lot of men to overlook what other criminal things Tate does. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Leo Gura I think making excuses for him makes no sense. I`m surprised at the scale he reached.

If I had to predict 10 years ago if this would happen, I would have never guessed. Maybe my faith in humanity is too big :)

This is actually a positive thing that happened, a lot of people will change because of Tate now, both men and women. 

People will think about the consequences of their actions, self-reflect to conquer the Andrew Tate inside them, and also women fantasy about these types of men. 

It's good to see these Red Pill people discredit themselves with their own nonsense.

The toxicity from such ideologies will always be self-defeating and an embarassment to decent people. Nothing they say can ever normalize the manipulation and exploitation of women that is at the heart of their game. So this thing was destined to implode.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tyler Robinson I do not think is anger that drives men toward Tate.

Not having a positive connection with a woman in their lives makes men angry, maybe, frustrated, and not understood by women. 

The problem is not anger, is just an effect, of a lack of connection towards the opposite sex. 

If you cannot form a positive connection then you manipulate.

1 hour ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Leo Gura I think making excuses for him makes no sense. I`m surprised at the scale he reached.

If I had to predict 10 years ago if this would happen, I would have never guessed. Maybe my faith in humanity is too big :)

This is actually a positive thing that happened, a lot of people will change because of Tate now, both men and women. 

People will think about the consequences of their actions, self-reflect to conquer the Andrew Tate inside them, and also women fantasy about these types of men. 

Toxic stage SD green disgruntled a lot of men so it was only matter of time for a toxic king to rise to verbalize their message. Perhaps Andrew Tate will be demoted from his stage if the allegations are true but another will take his place.  It is like a hydra, chop 1 head off and it will be replaced by 2.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Toxic stage SD green disgruntled a lot of men so it was only matter of time for a toxic king to rise to verbalize their message. Perhaps Andrew Tate will be demoted from his stage of the allegations are true but another will take his place.  It is like a hydra, chop 1 head off and it will be replaced by 2.

@StarStruck I doubt youtube will be as accommodating for a figure like Tate on their platform from now on. So i dont agree that it'll be like a hydra.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

To be honest I had predicted this long ago when I first heard about Tate. 

What clued me? 

- his audacity. 

I knew if a man was so openly bragging about how women are to be treated as private property, I knew something more was going on than just parroting philosophy. 

His caliber, his reach with the audience, something about it appeared too shady to me. 

This guy wasn't some public prick in my eyes, he simply wouldn't collect such massive following if it was just sound bytes. I knew all of this was a huge layout like an operation. 

When you are that audacious, something deeper is lurking in the shadows. For some reason, it's that audacity that gives away vital clues. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

pov : you're retarded and survived an encounter with tate and is not a feminist and is happy with life

@Tyler Robinson Maybe you are right, I did not see that coming, maybe you had better detectors then me. 

What do you think, can he change?

Edited by AdrianBartan

@AdrianBartan absolutely no. If he gets out of this, he will soon land himself in another soup. 

That guy is looking for attention, fame, money, excitement (not in a good way). His philosophy revolves around considering himself smart for scamming people. I mean the name is Hustler university. 

He has made hustling his religion. You cannot stop a sociopath no matter how hard you try. Punishing sadly never works. 

He needs a 180° change in his mindset. Since his lifestyle rewarded him with money, I bet he would want to change his mind 

People like Tate are very lazy. They don't want honest labor because that means hard work. He doesn't want to do that. Maybe he used to work hard in his early days. When someone offers you a bucket full of fish, will you hunt for fish? That is what's happening to him. He got money in quicker ways and he got hooked. 

His situation right now is - "you can't teach old dog new tricks." He doesn't want hard work. 

He will continue to do this in a million different ways until he doesn't get tired of it himself. 

He is too self righteous and arrogant to ever consider other's opinion. He fully believes he is right. 

Sadly such people get karma served but it still doesn't change them. They will drag it to the hilt. 

♡✸♡.

14 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck I doubt youtube will be as accommodating for a figure like Tate on their platform from now on. So i dont agree that it'll be like a hydra.

There are tons of people who try to model Andrew Tate with his mix bag of SD blue-orange. The biggest youtubers who help men with masculinity basically model him (but obviously without the toxic aspect). Even if they throw Andrew Tate in prison which I doubt, he left his mark on popular culture.

Romanian police is so corrupt. He will weasel himself out prison.

In Tate we trust

20 minutes ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Tyler Robinson Maybe you are right, I did not see that coming, maybe you had better detectors then me. 

What do you think, can he change?

It takes a lot of integrity to say NO to a scammy source of making money. Tate doesn't have that level of integrity. 

He is greedy for money and he has low integrity. Dangerous combination. 

♡✸♡.

22 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

pov : you're retarded and survived an encounter with tate and is not a feminist and is happy with life

Even if it turns out that the allegations are true, this is how its going to go down for his delusional followers and fans:

• Stage 1: He didn't do it
  • Stage 2: Okay he did do it, but its not that bad
  • Stage 3: Okay maybe its bad, but look at these other bad things that other people do that are worse
  • Stage 4: Okay but they deserved it
  • Stage 5: Okay he did it, but look how much he has helped young men

@Tyler Robinson Hmm, I think he is smart enough and has the ability to self-reflect maybe not in the spiritual sense now.

It has to be a tipping point, maybe this is it. 

The same point he had when he was younger, when he moved into this Villain story, you can watch the whole thing on the internet.

Time changes things in 20 years, fame/status goes away, he is only 35 years old.

We will see, thanks for your input ;)

@Tyler Robinson Put everything on a time scale, remember everyone is God if we apply the same philosophy everywhere, and development is a process, it is in their own power to do it and conquer their own ego. Also if the king has redemption also the sheep will have one, he is important. 

2 minutes ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Tyler Robinson Put everything on a time scale, remember everyone is God if we apply the same philosophy everywhere, and development is a process, it is in their own power to do it and conquer their own ego. Also if the king has redemption also the sheep will have one, he is important. 

The problem with his psyche is of a dual nature. 

You can expect a sociopath to change with enough self reflection because there's not much to gain from sociopathy. 

But in Tate's case, he is not only a sociopath but also a ruthless capitalist. This means he has learned to benefit financially from his sociopathy. This is rewarding him. When you are a capitalist like Tate, and something (no matter how evil) is rewarding your bank account, then it is less likely to shift your shitty ethics. 

His ethics are a mess and to top it off, he is getting rewarded quite handsomely for his bad behavior. That is his weakness. 

It's like an addiction for him. Breaking such a cycle would need tremendous self resolve that most people aren't capable of. 

Tate, given his history of impulsivity, risk taking, manipulative tendencies,his  penchant for money, attention and endless bragging, I highly doubt he would be willing to leave his candy store. 

For a kiddy guy like Tate, these things are way too big to quit. They are his gold. He will sacrifice his peace of mind for it. 

It's not about self reflection. He doesn't want to compromise on what he wants. He is too tempted to what he is getting. 

All of the following he has been getting is like a drug for him. He has to stop being greedy, but that's impossible. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson I think you need to look at it with a fresh pair of eyes.

Also to be honest you have some shadow elements regarding these types of men.

I do not know you personally, I`m just guessing if you can watch the movie Revolver. 

I’m still kinda surprised this thread is as long as it is and this guy went as viral as he did. I remember hearing about him years ago and he was a nobody with almost no following and just flexing online from all the women he rape sand enslaved and I never thought he was special in any way in terms of charisma or what he had to say. I think the outrage factor and left wingers like Hasan platforming him made him big. Left wing social media loves the clicks they get for platforming these guys. they are not above rolling with pigs in shit and have some responsibility in what they platform. A lot of red pillers have kept the quiet part quiet. They will take the convo up to a point but won’t escalate or just blurt out it’s ok to rape women like Tate does. Anyone remember Roosh V he basically had the same outrage factor as Tate but was a broke PUA who made all his money from books sold on Amazon. As soon as he went viral his books were removed and he went broke. Would actually be funny if this trial basically made Tate broke and him in his brother get out of jail in some years broke. Thing is I think he laundered his money to Dubai so he probably has some stashed away. 

Edited by Lyubov

58 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

If Tyler Robinson just put the same amount of focus finding the flaws in others into herself she would have a quantum leap of evolution ;)

Why is my evolution so important to you? I am evolving but at a slow pace. I'm not putting effort or focus. But sometimes when we evaluate people we learn a lot about life in general. 

It's not about finding a flaw. It's about learning about flaws. We learn what not to rely on. Tate is a bad influence and only through learning I won't follow him. 

My own flaws are far far too complex. Don't you think if I think about others, I won't think about myself? 

Of course I do. But I don't have millions like Tate to change my life overnight.

To be extremely honest, you can't do much self development if you don't have much money in uiur ba 

♡✸♡.