Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Leo Gura Does it matter? Also, the women treat these men as status objects to enhance themselves.

Yes it matters.

11 hours ago, AdrianBartan said:

These are social experiments, all of these examples, are data points of human behavior, our knowledge is increasing, and the fact that it is in the public eye it has a greater impact. 

The point which I`m curious about Tate, is what happens next, Trump will not change, but Tate will this is my prediction.

I see no indication that Tate thinks he did anything wrong and so the only thing he will change is how he manipulates his public image.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All you need to know:

There is no mystery here. Open and shut case.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura But this is a normal pimp game, isolate your target, control everything, and make her your only social circle. 

PIMP from Tate definition means positively inspirational motivating person :))). He did not hide what he was doing, also he did not hide what he was doing to the men that followed these women on webcams, he teaches women how to extract money from men.

He positioned himself somewhere in the middle to get money/power/status.

This is all evident everywhere for men and also for women, but still, women went to his parties and also men followed him like a Messiah. 

Even if he had a hat on with I`m a rapist/scammer people still will follow him.

Why? because he promoted a fault in stage Orange to use the spiral dynamics, materialism, status, and narcissism that actually plagues this society.

In my opinion, he is very important for the transition to the next level he may be after all of this unfolds a point of inflection to the next stage, only if he will see his own faults and admit them. 

If Andrew will apologize to Greta in an year from now, after prison, trust me, society will advance, culturally, he is that important. 

5 minutes ago, AdrianBartan said:

But this is a normal pimp game

This isn't game. This is just sexual exploitation.

It doesn't take any game or skill to sleep with a woman who you have financially manipulated into doing sex work for you.

I'm tired of explaining this. If it isn't obvious to you within 5 minutes that Tate's whole way of doing business is a toxic fraud, you shouldn't be here.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Have you seen any talks between destiny, sneako, and the fresh and fit guys? Do you think such communications are productive or not?

Since we know for a fact that many men and kids are lost in the red pill shouldn't we engage with them in conversations so there is a chance someone escapes that paradigm lock and leaves the echo chamber? 

They are underdeveloped for sure but that doesn't address the fact that way more right-wing personas even engage that kind of group while the left completely ignores them. 

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This isn't game. This is just sexual exploitation.

It doesn't take any game or skill to sleep with a woman who you have financially manipulated into doing sex work for you.

I'm tired of explaining this. If it isn't obvious to you within 5 minutes that Tate's whole way of doing business is a toxic fraud, you shouldn't be here.

I mean, its clearly not obvious to about 60% of young guys on the internet judging by the #freetate comments they make. 

Just now, spiritual memes said:

I mean, its clearly not obvious to about 60% of young guys on the internet judging by the #freetate comments they make. 

They’re impressed by his wealth. Roosh V basically said the same stuff over five years ago and he got straight up buried cause all his income was linked to Amazon sales and he never had the same amount of cash. 

@Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course, he is a toxic fraud nobody is arguing against that. None of my points had anything to do with Tate as a person.

He is not a normal pimp or a normal scammer, it is like saying that Hitler was a normal racist. 

Hitler exposed in the german people a deep resentment for Jews on a mass scale. 

Tate exposed a deep resentment for women on a mass scale, the number of people that subscribe to his viewpoints are metrics of where we are as a society. 

Also why he can be important if he has a redemption arc.

25 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Have you seen any talks between destiny, sneako, and the fresh and fit guys?

I would rather listen to static at high volume.

Edited by Leo Gura

I was watching the documentary "The Spider's Web" Britain's Second Empire, that deals with tax evasion,Fiscal Paridises and How the whole scheme is built i a way that nobody can stop. And of course this kind of structural schemes and dudes like  Andrew are just material to study how survival works and can be sneaky.

Andrew moved to Romania to make his bussiness easy, but this "off shore" move was not taking in consideration other factors "the ruthlessness of the cops" 

Somebody in the comments said that he was impressed of how people in this forum could care about such low consciousness shady character as Tate, and my opinion is that at least for me is very important to study not just the Senecas,Socrates,Budas,Mahaviras but also the whole gradients from the top to the bottom, the same way in a forest we have jaguars,snakes,ants,Macaws,Monkeys and a whole interconnection of holons, in this jungle of society we also have many levels of players, each with their way of surviving as an Identity. 

I was reading Seneca book "On the breviety of life" this week. And is amazing how that man knew a lot about all specie of leaders and their ways of living more or less wisely. 

Being able to see throughout the drama show online and extract the lessons is for me an amazing exercice of contemplation. We can learn from the ligth but we can learn observing the shadow too. Since young age I see people, family members giving praise to smartass criminal people that are able to make money with elaborate schemes and get away with it. But when the victims of schemes are themselfs them there is no celebration and admiration for the criminal intelligence of the conartist. 

I think I heard this one from Nassin Taleb " If you see fraud and you don't  shout "Fraud!!, then you are a fraud" 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I would rather listen to static at high volume.

Better binaural beats and orchestral music.

@Leo Gura You keep undermining the issue which is both political and psychological in nature.

To clarify, this issue highlights the traumatic childhoods of many young men and which results in the retardation of a person's natural growth. We seek what we lack, if someone feels weak he will glorify appearances of strength and that speaks volumes about the issue.

You are acting like a right winger by brushing this off like it is beneath you. What role models do young kids have from the left side of the spectrum?

I've said this before and ill say it again, you take your good childhood (in your own words) for grunted.

No normal teenager will watch your content unless he is years ahead of his peers. I'm not asking you to solve the problem, I'm asking for a political analysis other than brushing it off. 

Doesn't it disturb you that this guy was the most searched man on the planet by our youth?

Edited by Socrates

@Lyubov

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I think this is the reason why he was mass canceled. A large portion of the people who made him popular were young guys (14-21) on tik tok if I’m not mistaken? I’m 31 and I don’t even use that app. He also does seem to have an older fan base as well. Seen them on Facebook. 

Likely the case, which is sad if that's just the majority of the audiences. If only he learned his lesson early and became wise. Seems to me Andrew Tate is the type of person who's extremely stubborn and only learns through lots of failure rather than less. Well, hopefully he changes for the better, or not.

The greatest takeaway from all this, besides many other insights, for shady people and saintly people: SILENCE IS GOLDEN. Do not jibber jabber for no to little reason, don't talk ninjutsu expecting it mostly solves problems, talk as little as possible, especially don't talk about your short comings or how to do this and that fraud here and there. Lose lips sink ships mate.

And you are still your own worst enemy.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

Likely the case, which is sad if that's just the majority of the audiences. If only he learned his lesson early and became wise. Seems to me Andrew Tate is the type of person who's extremely stubborn and only learns through lots of failure rather than less. Well, hopefully he changes for the better, or not.

The greatest takeaway from all this, besides many other insights, for shady people and saintly people: SILENCE IS GOLDEN. Do not jibber jabber for no to little reason, don't talk ninjutsu expecting it mostly solves problems, talk as little as possible, especially don't talk about your short comings or how to do this and that fraud here and there. Lose lips sink ships mate.

And you are still your own worst enemy.

Agreed, Tate will forever be “the guy who never seen star war because he’s a multi millionaire”

he was a meme before he went viral on tik tok  

@Socrates

5 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura You keep undermining the issue which is both political and psychological in nature.

To clarify, this issue highlights the traumatic childhoods of many young men and which results in the retardation of a person's natural growth. We seek what we lack, if someone feels weak he will glorify appearances of strength and that speaks volumes about the issue.

You are acting like a right winger by brushing this off like it is beneath you. What role models do young kids have from the left side of the spectrum?

I've said this before and ill say it again, you take your good childhood (in your own words) for grunted.

No normal teenager will watch your content unless he is years ahead of his peers. I'm not asking you to solve the problem, I'm asking for a political analysis other than brushing it off. 

Doesn't it disturb you that this guy was the most searched man on the planet by our youth?

When societies of today figure out better coming of age rituals for boys and girls and implement state wide in educations, that's when we'll probably see lower rates of Incels and Red Pilled guys. Also better study of dating and relationships.

All part of the transformational dilemma, and part of development of stages, cognition, morality, ego development, personalities, states, life experiences, other lines of development. 

14 hours ago, Florian said:

I feel like he is just triggering the shadow of a lot of people thats mostly why he got so much attention. 

And I think he does infact contribute to society by showing how to be strong, lead and survive as a man. Obviously he is playing kinda dirty but the world is a dirty place as of now. He knows the playground well and knows how to navigate it. I think this analogy is pretty fitting especially because he seems see at the world as a chessboard. 

I myself kinda respect that guy but at the same time find his character annoying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimetic_theory

"Man is the creature who does not know what to desire, and he turns to others in order to make up his mind. We desire what others desire because we imitate their desires."[2] 

Mimetic theory posits that mimetic desire leads to natural rivalry and eventually to scapegoating - Girard called this the scapegoat mechanism. In his study of history, Girard formed the hypothesis that societies unify their imitative desires around the destruction of a collectively agreed-upon scapegoat.[3
On 29/12/2022 at 11:49 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Good job finally. Great news. 

22 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura

There are plenty of healthy male role-models for those who seek them.

Besides, Tate's toxicity isn't a bug, it's the feature. That's what makes him appealing to young men. If there was a healthy left-wing male role-model, few would listen to him. Social media is built on engagement via toxicity, drama, outrage, trolling, etc.

I'm very cognizant of my fortunate childhood but that doesn't help anyone.

No normal teenager will watch your content unless he is years ahead of his peers.

Of course, that's the whole problem.

I'm not asking you to solve the problem, I'm asking for a political analysis other than brushing it off. 

I gave my analysis in my video: A Rant Against The Pickup Community and in the Spiral Dynamics series.

I don't believe this hype is true. Just some more BS Tate invented.

Maybe he was highly searched for 15 minutes, and soon he will be forgotten as the internet moves on. This internet, social media stardom is not to be taken seriously. It means very little.

In general I would say that you guys are way too reactive about these topics. Your mind should be grounded in deeper, more serious things, not the latest outrage on social media. All of this is just a distraction from actually developing yourself. The internet masses are not interested in development, they are interested in drama and group-think, and you get sucked down into the mud right with them.

It is obvious to any mature mind that Tate and his defenders are immature minds. And that explains everything. If you are immature you will be attracted to immature minds and God himself cannot help you.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Socrates  Also better ways to manage social media and the brain rot that happens in social media high consumption and the negative impacts of the mind in streamer communities. Until government starts increasing regulations of these platforms and takes more control, we will keep experiencing generational epistemic brain rot in future generations due to declining in our attention capacities, further cultivating ADD disordered men/women, and increases in Narcissism due to false and over glorified self images from algorithm content catering and auto correcting profiles of users.

11 minutes ago, Socrates said:

If anything, you can couch all of this into being terminally online.  What you're ultimately addressing, is the internet.

Offline, I don't see any of this internet drama bullshit.  Tate who?  But once I log in, "Hustler's University is the future!"  "Tate can have a redemption arc!" It's like a soap opera that has spilled into real life consequences.