Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

Here's an interesting question: If any of you truly hate Andrew Tate, and you view yourself as the vigilante and Coffeezilla like complex, what's stopping you from trying to kill him? If he truly is evil, rapist and scammer, well, what are you doing just watching him do these alleged things? Shows how many of us have significantly surrendered over our authority to social infrastructures like politics and policing, and are happy just complaining.

Why kill Andrew Tate? :)))) 

He is necessary for the history of the internet, he is neither good nor evil, that is insane, he is part of our development as a society. 

People need to learn and become wiser, even if he did some bad things, imagine how many women have been saved that wanted to do webcam stuff in the future, or trips to Dubai with shady people, after all of this is exposed. 

The most popular man on the internet will have a great story to tell and possibly also a redemption one.

This will be in the end a net positive.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Here's an interesting question: If any of you truly hate Andrew Tate, and you view yourself as the vigilante and Coffeezilla like complex, what's stopping you from trying to kill him? If he truly is evil, rapist and scammer, well, what are you doing just watching him do these alleged things? Shows how many of us have significantly surrendered over our authority to social infrastructures like politics and policing, and are happy just complaining.

Such an incredibly strange comment. Yeah just go commit murder. Have fun with the rest of your life. Not to mention this is literally psychotic. There are completely legitimate problems with Tate but just straight turning into a Dexter-like vigilante like wtf are you even talking about lmao.

Edited by thepixelmonk

1 hour ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Danioover9000

Why kill Andrew Tate? :)))) 

He is necessary for the history of the internet, he is neither good nor evil, that is insane, he is part of our development as a society. 

People need to learn and become wiser, even if he did some bad things, imagine how many women have been saved that wanted to do webcam stuff in the future, or trips to Dubai with shady people, after all of this is exposed. 

The most popular man on the internet will have a great story to tell and possibly also a redemption one.

This will be in the end a net positive.

Wow someone's seeing the bigger picture. Nice ??

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Ulax

Okay then, good to know it's for triggering purposes.

@Danioover9000 Damn I found a fan ;) Yippee!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Danioover9000 I tried but i was blinded by the sun reflecting off of his bald head ;(

I'm now blind in two eyes

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@petar8p Thank you :)

Andrew is actually a very good example of:

• stage orange;
  • the stupidity of the feminist movement which he was created by, remember if women have zero responsibility with their bodies and souls, to be honest, no conservative girl would do webcam for him, none. Imagine you are 19 years girl, and someone tells you, to go be free you are liberated, then Andrew comes and says: "hey girl wanna go on my boat, and make money?";
  • the stupidity of the red pill movement to idolize false prophets, then when they fail, they will fall into depression and keep their ideas until the end.

It is normal for him to be discussed he exposed a lot of problems with minimal casualties, and his fame is something to be celebrated, everyone will have an open eye, men or women.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sneako is such a bot. His mind is so rotten from the anti mainstream - anti matrix bullshit narrative.

45 minutes ago, zurew said:

Sneako is such a bot. His mind is so rotten from the anti mainstream - anti matrix bullshit narrative.

"I know him, he would not do such a thing". If anyone were to coerce people into doing sex work, it would be Andrew Tate. But yeah, let the courts decide.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

If we had to compare Tate with Dan and Tai Lopez, at least the later guys looked the part and gave very slightly more value than him. Still their courses sucks, but if anyone could extrapolate the key lessons, and then abstract them and integrate them into your mind, contextualized to your life, then actually that's the better way of learning from these guys.

Guys like Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez, Dan, Tony Robbins, Gary Vee, values entertainment guy, Tim Ferris, Robert Green, and even Eben Pagan, and even the wolf of walstreet guy, all of these self help gurus and entrepreneurs are not just simple black and white good or evil guys, there's a lot of grey areas here and there, which forces your mind to further try to differentiate and make more distinctions to integrate what works and leave out what doesn't. Based on stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different interconnected areas of life. The capacity to abstract, extrapolate and integrate whilst disintegrating lesser qualities of one's character is a powerful ability to cultivate over time.

Another issue this brings up, is what are the ethical standards of self help and entrepreneurship? Is it a ratio of hustle culture : business and commerce? 

The thing is most guys who watch Tate pick up all the toxic beliefs and disgusting personality Tate has built for himself. They don’t have the ability to differentiate (or they do it poorly) much at all. I’d say there is literally nothing I could learn about life from Tate except not to make the same mistakes he has. He doesn’t really teach anything except the basic premise of taking responsibility for you life and then flashes his wealth as his sort of social proof for that. That’s an age old lesson being repackaged over and over. Men need to hear it for sure but it’s basically an adage he just hitched his wagon to in order to sell self help courses. He took responsibility and directed it towards raping and exploiting. He did not use that to build something solid or truthful. Looks like he’s going to be serving some hard time perhaps now too so let that be a lesson to all guys here, learn from his mistakes and don’t make the same. Tate ended up teaching us something after all here. 

Edited by Lyubov

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I for one neither hate him nor consider myself as a vigilante. I don’t know him. I envy his bank account but that’s it. All I’ve seen are some of his tweets and some news since he blew up. This guy I recall was an absolute no name for years before this where he would occasionally pop up on a red pill circle and even then he would say tons of toxic and hateful stuff, I’ve always been developmentally above him. I personally don’t need a masculine role model to look up to, which I guess he has a ton of simps that do? I don’t think he is evil. Every person has value and is loved by god the same amount. I think someone like Tate would of been a savage war lord a couple hundred years ago that goes into a town and murders every guy and keeps the women as sex slaves. Back then society was aligned with this behavior so this was just seen as normal and fine. Times have long changed however so his savage behavior won’t go unnoticed and even a conservative country like Romania has had enough of him.

Edited by Lyubov

Tate hasn’t been good for men.  The ignorant corporate media loves the Tate story because he creates a simplistic message, which is the only thing they are capable of reporting.    Men’s legitimate complaints will now be invalidated by pointing to Tate.  Both men and women are manipulated and controlled by the wider economic system.  This is what they won’t let you know.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Lyubov I actually believe there is a lot to learn from Tate. 

If you ever watched his stuff you will understand also if you ever talk with girls that met him.

Power is addictive, hedonism creates monsters/victims, on both sides. 

You need to understand women went with him for the lifestyle, then had immense insecurities related to their status in society so they decided with all of the info out there to still do it and be placed in an environment they could not control. 

I hope that also women share some blame for this, if not and it is all placed on Tate, this will be repeated by other guys but this time it will be done much more privately. 

8 minutes ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Lyubov I actually believe there is a lot to learn from Tate. 

If you ever watched his stuff you will understand also if you ever talk with girls that met him.

Power is addictive, hedonism creates monsters/victims, on both sides. 

You need to understand women went with him for the lifestyle, then had immense insecurities related to their status in society so they decided with all of the info out there to still do it and be placed in an environment they could not control. 

I hope that also women share some blame for this, if not and it is all placed on Tate, this will be repeated by other guys but this time it will be done much more privately. 

What do you believe there is to learn from Tate? I’ve watched some of his vids and it’s either very generic responsibility pep talks or a culture war rant. There is very little depth to anything he has to say. He is a simple man’s idea of a sophisticated man. All the chess and talk of history does not fool me. 

I don’t believe the women are victims. They may have been abused but I also think it was their choice to associate with such a shady person. I don’t believe they are to blame but they are responsible for chasing a shady lifestyle like this. I’m sure plenty of red flags were there and many of them made the mistake of sticking around. It’s not an excuse and Tate is responsible for his actions but these women are responsible for not playing the victim card and taking responsibility for their emotions and not repeating the same mistakes. 

Edited by Lyubov

Everything that needs to be said I have said in my Rant Against The Pickup Community.

It's the same community and toxic mindset that permeates pickup.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything that needs to be said I have said in my Rant Against The Pickup Community.

It's the same community and toxic mindset that permeates pickup.

I think Andrew Tate is a different breed. He is both more toxic and more popular than any pickup artist I've ever seen. He's also not primarily just pickup as he promotes get rich quick schemes and conspiracy theories. Pickup artists are stage orange wheras Tate is stage red.