Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, KH2 said:

I do feel ashamed that I followed him. The kind of self improvement he's doing - and not only him, but regular stage orange people who aren't scammers and aren't toxic people - is absolute bastardization of the concept. It's supposed to be inner growth over outer growth, not the other way around. Happiness is achieved by growing internally, not by getting a bunch of external shit. The confusion only comes when getting a bunch of shit does lead to inner growth - and inner growth leads to getting a bunch of shit. That's true, but only up to a certain point. At some point, these 2 paths split into completely and polary opposite directions, and only one of them leads to happiness.

The fact is, I haven't taken true self improvement seriously, and I failed and wasted my time. I will take my inner growth, and quality of my daily emotions seriously this time. While taking complete break from any social media bullshit, as from tomorow, I'm using a dumb phone instead of smart phone.

Honestly, just that realisation alone puts you above 99% of self help enthusiasts.

Just now, KH2 said:

I would say that actual practice of that realization, would put me above 99% of self help enthusiasts. People can say that they realized this, and still only pursue materialism and superficial things their whole lives. I'm making sure I'm not one of those people, but putting work into both inner and outer realms

definitely! inner work is difficult but so worth it

11 hours ago, How to be wise said:

People don’t change. Never.

@How to be wise From your posts it seems like you have changed quite significantly. You had a lot of success with Byron Katie's stuff no?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

very interesting video, what are your thoughts?

Around 1 hour 40 minutes to 1:42, he said utopia is Greek for 'no place, and it doesn't exist and contextualizes this relative to what he's talking about. However, Utopia does exist as a absolute, but not as you relatively know of it nor can it be contextualized into a neat little box for your ego.

Great video nonetheless. 

7 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

download (1).jpg

@spiritual memes Lmao.

*Andrew Tate in therapy*

Therapist: Is the matrix in the room with us right now Andrew?

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@How to be wise From your posts it seems like you have changed quite significantly. You had a lot of success with Byron Katie's stuff no?

Most of that change happened during my teenage years. And yes, people like us who are interested in personal development do change, but most people don't.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

download (1).jpg

Genius!

When Andrew Tate gets his dick caught in his zipper, it's The Matrix.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 30/12/2022 at 1:38 PM, Ulax said:

@Twentyfirst I think you make some valid points.

I think the rise of Tate can be seen in a similar way to the rise of Trump.

You have a particular demographic of the English speaking west which has been left behind and disenfranchised in many ways by present culture: White working class men. And figures like Trump and Tate appeal strongly to these folks.

Imo, masculine ideal has been vilified in recent years. The replacement, imo, is embodied in the 'toxic masculinity' movement, i.e. get more in touch with feelings, see women as equals, go to therapy. This move, imo, suffers from a lot of the same faults as first and second wave feminism in that it lacks intersectionality. By that I mean that it doesn't account for how someone's experience of being a man differs according to different factors, i.e. class, immigrant status, skin colour. So, if a guy is middle class, his experience of being a guy is going to be very different than a working class guy. The former can afford to go to therapy for example. Also, there is more likely to be an acceptance and encouragement of therapy. Plus the middle class guy has more opportunities to engage in more fulfilling work due to meet their needs that would have otherwise been met by striving for the masculine ideal. So, the white male working class have a loss of an ideal, and a replacement that is essentially classist and non-realistic, and hence have nowhere to go. Tate simply fills that vacuum imo.

I think it parallels the faults with first and second wave feminism, which, to my mind, neglected the importance of things like class and race on women's experiences of being women. So, hopefully we'd be able to see a new wave of 'toxic masculinity' movement. Preferably which took into account things like class, race, attractiveness etc. and had folks with lived experiences leading the movement, i.e. white working class guys.

I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this.

I was thinking in the same way, whenever there is a gap in the Rolemodel arena there will be an offer to fill that gap, similar to the demand/offer economy stuff but in this case with Rolemodels. 

On 29/12/2022 at 11:49 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Good job finally. Great news. 

On 30/12/2022 at 7:08 PM, Ulax said:

White working class men. And figures like Trump and Tate appeal strongly to these folks.

Exploiters will always appear appealing to fellow exploiters. 

If anyone looks up to Trump or Tate for inspiration, you need to be having deeply shitty morals.

Its only zero moral integrity that can make a person admire what Tate is doing. His rise to success and fame is not phenomenal. It's just shitty exploitation and cheap misuse of social matrix. 

He doesn't prey on anyone. He is just good at attracting people like him. 

Till Tate is arrested and all rats flee the ship in panic.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 hours ago, abundance said:

That second video is not the best look for Andrew.

The woman in the first video came out saying that it was consensual BDSM. Fine, somewhat decent excuse. But then, what's happening in the second one? Almost seems like she's been coerced into some consent contract and is regretting it. Andrew probably sold her on the idea somehow, he's a good salesman after all.

I don't think it's illegal though. He wouldn't record it if it wasn't. Probably made them sign a contract or something. But, legality != morality.

I think Andrew must have done a bunch of slimy shit with women, different legal loopholes and contracts and stuff. And all of that controversy must have accumulated over time, and now the Romanian authorities are doing another full search on him since it has probably karmically snowballed into many different complaints and transactions from many different people.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If I had to pick the ONE thing I can't stand most about the anti-woke crowd of reactionaries, red-pillers, youtube cynics, etc. - it's how they keep disgracing and tarnishing the name of The Matrix series to make shit tier pseudo-philosophical analogies. They think they're so clever and have this dumb condescending smirk of arrogance like they figured it all out. No, you haven't. You're just as enslaved as those you criticize, if not MORE. Stop dragging the idea of this masterpiece film through the mud to support your brain-rot narratives.

Also Cypher did nothing wrong ;)

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm really surprised by the number of people in this community who are interested in Tate. 

not only they're interested in Tate but they're also expert private investigators !

Edited by nhoktinvt

4 hours ago, Roy said:

They think they're so clever and have this dumb condescending smirk of arrogance like they figured it all out.

This ?

20 hours ago, abundance said:

The fact that there are thousands of individuals defending THIS man is troubling. Even if the charges don't stick he's still a deeply depraved individual.

If after this you still stand by the Tate, you have something to work on..

Thanks for the links, will save them!! 

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Or, those were him role playing BDSM with that blonde woman and brunette that consented beforehand. Context is very important in deciding whether those were real or role playing fantasies he's doing. Agree that it doesn't make him look like a good character, but that's part of his marketing campaign of looking like a bad alpha male guy, for the marketing. Not knowing the full context and being case sensitive, allows a lot of speculation that's unnecessary. 

Ok people so it's not abuse, it's consented abuse!! 

Yeah, let's bring slave times back, but this time we will sign it all legally and offer them a lot of money!!

What makes you defend this guy so much when you've only seen 0.001% of his life?

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

That second video is not the best look for Andrew.

The woman in the first video came out saying that it was consensual BDSM. Fine, somewhat decent excuse. But then, what's happening in the second one? Almost seems like she's been coerced into some consent contract and is regretting it. Andrew probably sold her on the idea somehow, he's a good salesman after all.

I don't think it's illegal though. He wouldn't record it if it wasn't. Probably made them sign a contract or something. But, legality != morality.

I think Andrew must have done a bunch of slimy shit with women, different legal loopholes and contracts and stuff. And all of that controversy must have accumulated over time, and now the Romanian authorities are doing another full search on him since it has probably karmically snowballed into many different complaints and transactions from many different people.

The girl just coming out saying it was consensual is not final. She could easily have been pressured or bribed into saying that. And if this is what he's willing to do on camera, what do you think he does off camera? Does he strike you as the type of person who would stop when a girl thinks that it's gone too far and wants to stop?

The girl's voices in both videos also seem to sound quite defeated. They don't sound like they want to be there of their own accord.

Edited by something_else

@KH2 I think there's value to what you're saying here dude.

However, I notice a pattern of absoluteism in the way you post. It seems to me you frequently jump from one ideology to another, and claim it is the best and claim its the way to go from everyone.

Be-Do-Have