Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

@KH2

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I do feel ashamed that I followed him. The kind of self improvement he's doing - and not only him, but regular stage orange people who aren't scammers and aren't toxic people - is absolute bastardization of the concept. It's supposed to be inner growth over outer growth, not the other way around. Happiness is achieved by growing internally, not by getting a bunch of external shit. The confusion only comes when getting a bunch of shit does lead to inner growth - and inner growth leads to getting a bunch of shit. That's true, but only up to a certain point. At some point, these 2 paths split into completely and polary opposite directions, and only one of them leads to happiness.

The fact is, I haven't taken true self improvement seriously, and I failed and wasted my time. I will take my inner growth, and quality of my daily emotions seriously this time. While taking complete break from any social media bullshit, as from tomorow, I'm using a dumb phone instead of smart phone.

The great lesson here regarding this situation, is that fame and high success are traps. Nothing new here, most of human history is full of successful people getting trapped more and more into their successes. Only takeaway that I view as positive to modal from Andrew Tate, is ambition and drive, because at the end of the day in Andrew Tate's life, factoring in all the other forms of development, he ultimately decided, with intent, to pursue a kind of life that he feels himself would be fulfilling for him, and in making that choice he had to put will power into that decision.

In the face of many obstacles in his way, he had to apply his will and drive and ambition into the journey he wants for himself, even if in his life's story it would land him here, in this situation of GRETA pursuing a criminal case against him on alleged claims of human trafficking, which is rich considering that Romania and it's neighboring countries have black markets for this types of dealings somewhere out there that we don't fully know about.

So! Choose carefully where you go, what decision you make, and will power you invest, because life is also all about trade offs. 

@Jodistrict

4 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

Andrew Tate isn’t that interesting.  What is interesting is the question of why he has so many fans and what was the message he crafted?  

What made Tate successful was also the seeds of his downfall: -  extreme aggressiveness combined with a lack of morality and ethics.  

Tate was successful because his competitiveness, manipulativeness, and lack of concern for others is rewarded in our capitalistic system.   Trump was able to gather great wealth using the same tactics.  

He is popular because dissatisfied men who don’t feel they are winning know that what he is teaching works in America.   When you look at the big picture, Tate is harmless compared to the market fundamentalist economists that teach fraudulent theories in every business school in America, which throw millions into poverty and destroy the environment.

It is easy to dismiss his fans as immature, but are they just trying to figure out how to prosper in a dysfunctional system?  Are they not getting a double message?  If a man isn’t like Tate, he ends up living a life alone without any companionship, but Tate gets thrown in jail for fully embracing the values of the prevailing system.

So, what's the alternative? Cap capitalism? Ditch capitalism and embrace communism? 

Is he still in jail? Who has been tweeting on his twitter account?

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

I do feel ashamed that I followed him. The kind of self improvement he's doing - and not only him, but regular stage orange people who aren't scammers and aren't toxic people - is absolute bastardization of the concept. It's supposed to be inner growth over outer growth, not the other way around. Happiness is achieved by growing internally, not by getting a bunch of external shit. The confusion only comes when getting a bunch of shit does lead to inner growth - and inner growth leads to getting a bunch of shit. That's true, but only up to a certain point. At some point, these 2 paths split into completely and polary opposite directions, and only one of them leads to happiness.

The fact is, I haven't taken true self improvement seriously, and I failed and wasted my time. I will take my inner growth, and quality of my daily emotions seriously this time. While taking complete break from any social media bullshit, as from tomorow, I'm using a dumb phone instead of smart phone.

The thing about Tate is that he actually does provide some valid advice for life. The issue is that young minds are going to be less likely to be able to discern what is relevant or actually legitimate given their lack of life experience. I can watch his videos and recognize where he is spreading ideology that does not apply to the majority of people and how it will fuck with their minds (ex: high value man in a relationship gets to sleep around and the woman doesn't). If every average Joe started thinking this way it would be horrific. However when you look at the top 1%'s it is very easy to see why they would adopt this mindset. When you're a dude who literally has models lined up at your door on a daily basis wanting to fuck you and you don't have to work for it (think athletes like Tiger Woods) just think about how hard it would be to NEVER cheat. Most guys will never have this problem or be able to relate to it so they will shit on the idea because they know they will never be in a position to experience it. Tate actually claims you should just tell your main girl what you're going to do and it's up to her if she wants to stick around.

Adopting a healthy stage orange mindset is critical especially in a Western society. I actually went the complete opposite for the last few years and stopped caring about working out consistently, talking to girls, building my finances, etc. I had done all of that in my 20's and figured that was it. I wasn't a bum at all I had just stopped caring about leveling up in my material pursuits in order to go deeper with spirituality. I finally ended up biting off more than I could chew and realized I was losing my grounding with reality and the people around me. Now I'm back focusing more on all of those material things while still bringing over everything I learned from those spiritual experiences. You have to strike a balance with everything and go through stages, leave them, come back, and make sure they are integrated properly. This will happen at different points for everyone.

No matter what stage you're in if there's anything you take away from Leo, it is indeed LOVE. You can't go wrong if you do. 

7 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Of course I can. And you won’t have heard of 99% of them. 

So you're not able to name one human trafficker, let alone describe what a "human trafficker type" is like? That makes your statement that he doesn't strike you as a human trafficker type not hold a lot of weight. I get it that you were going just based on your feelings, but I'm just pointing it out.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So you're not able to name one human trafficker, let alone describe what a "human trafficker type" is like? That makes your statement that he doesn't strike you as a human trafficker type not hold a lot of weight.

You asking me to the go through the menial task of googling a list of human traffickers and show you their names when you can easily do that yourself is a pointless exercise. We both know this obvious information that is obtainable with minimal effort and that won't lead to a progressing this discussion in an efficient manner 

4 hours ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura The thing is fresh and fit also defend the guy's same ideology and the one guy is an ex-cop himself and swears they didn't do it.

Also valuetainment gladly defends the guy. How can pbd be so deluded when he is so well-read is beyond me at this point.

Does it all boil down to bias ?? 

That's the level of development those fools are at.

Never forget that Pat runs a fucking MLM scheme. Yet he sits in his podcast studio as if he is some business genius.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How much money do you think this guy has ? He seems to be pretty loaded.

@Leo Gura Yeah but isn't it more nuanced?

I've noticed in general if you strip away the outlandish misogyny and excessive use of the words "hoes" and "bitches" their message is of self-improvement and has some good fundamentals (take responsibility, work ethic, cut out distractions, etc)

I never understood how come most people interested in self-improvement are more tilted to the right. Even RSD Tyler was in Tim Pool's show the other day.

I feel like a fly in the milk being an extreme lefty into self-improvement and from my POV you can only be a hardcore lefty after self-improvement.

Also, I really enjoy destiny debating with those guys and running circles around them, since we have the same foundation of self-improvement I dont think they're far gone and in a place of no return. Like it deeply mind fucks me that I've learned lots from Pat for example or Owen and the next day i watch them agree with Tim Pool or spew some bs right-wing propaganda straight out of their ass. It doesn't compute. 

Is it a lost cause communicating with those people in your pov?

Edited by Socrates

4 hours ago, KH2 said:

your previous posts here about tate >>>> ???? . but hey we all make mistakes, ive had my own fair share of views points that i held strongly about that i eventually fell flat on my face with 

>He actually admitted that he doesn't believe in happiness, and he thinks that you cannot experience joyfull childlike happiness 24/7. Well, what about all those fucking monks, mister Tate, huh? Just shows where his inner development is capped.

donno if monks are a good example of peak happiness. spirituality/spiritually wise/spiritual development =/= happiness 

Edited by Jacob Morres

5 hours ago, lxlichael said:

He also wouldn't last two seconds in a fight with me. I'd easily overpower him.

What?! ?

42 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura Yeah but isn't it more nuanced?

I've noticed in general if you strip away the outlandish misogyny and excessive use of the words "hoes" and "bitches" their message is of self-improvement and has some good fundamentals (take responsibility, work ethic, cut out distractions, etc)

I never understood how come most people interested in self-improvement are more tilted to the right. Even RSD Tyler was in Tim Pool's show the other day.

I feel like a fly in the milk being an extreme lefty into self-improvement and from my POV you can only be a hardcore lefty after self-improvement.

Also, I really enjoy destiny debating with those guys and running circles around them, since we have the same foundation of self-improvement I dont think they're far gone and in a place of no return. Like it deeply mind fucks me that I've learned lots from Pat for example or Owen and the next day i watch them agree with Tim Pool or spew some bs right-wing propaganda straight out of their ass. It doesn't compute. 

Is it a lost cause communicating with those people in your pov?

Do not link self-improvement with left or right. It takes place on both sides.

The right stresses important values and principles like self-discipline, work ethic, loyalty, etc. However that is then tainted with bias, narcissism, and weaponized to exploit others.

Tate's core self-improvement advice is solid, however he makes himself strong at the expense of others.

Imagine if my self-help advice taught you how to become king of the world by enslaving and scamming everyone else.

What these right-wingers are badly missing is basic empathy and integrity. They are happy to teach you how to improve yourself at someone else's expense. The reason they defend Tate is because they follow his core philosophy of getting ahead by stepping on others. They survive by exploitation to the point that they are blind to it. Much of the business world works this way.

If you did an audit of how these people make their money and get their sex, you would quickly see why they hold the philosophy they do.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

His heart is fairly loose and weak so it’s easy to rip from his chest and feed to the people he scams that have become desperate.

He is also a four-time world champion kickboxer.

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So if someone does has a checkered past but undergoes an inner transformation they cant be a teacher?

But did they really transform? Or are they still tainted by their past?

22 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So if someone does has a checkered past but undergoes an inner transformation they cant be a teacher?

People don’t change. Never.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@lxlichael I stand by my words..

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Don't assume he is innocent or guilty.

The guy seems quite cold and disconnected from emotions, so I could see him being able to do this kind of thing. 

On the other side I'm sure certain people would love to dissapear him or shut him up for good.

1 hour ago, jedimasters said:

certain people would love to dissapear him or shut him up for good.

It is the height of Tate's narccisism to believe that he is signicant enough for any government to be threatened by him.

The only one this buffoon threatens are girls and boys who are foolish enough to do business with him.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is the height of Tate's narccisism to believe that he is signicant enough for any government to be threatened by him.

The only one this buffoon threatens are girls and boys who are foolish enough to do business with him.

Not to compare him with Socrates but he did what Tate did: corrupting the youth. He has huge influence amongst young people. Soon he will have an army of Tateists. He won’t threaten governments but is having a huge influence on popular culture. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust