Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2022 at 2:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sex trafficking is a crime.

He did not get arrested for running a camgirl biz. He got arrested for coercing those girls to perform sex work and also rape. This is illegal in any country.

You could argue he is innocent, but you would first need to see all the evidence which will be presented in court.

I highly doubt the Romanian police would do such a public arrest without solid evidence because it would make them look like fools. I bet they got some good evidence on him which we'll just have to wait and see. It might be way worse than we think. It was obvious to me from the first time I saw Tate that he was a scammer and that his millions were not earned through legit business. If the police dig through all his biz finances they should discover a lot of illegal stuff and people he scammed. That's my bet.

Tate is a Trump-like character. There is zero doubt that he does lots of illegal stuff, but he is just good at getting away with it. Which is the whole reason he moved to Romania. If he was in the UK or US he would have been arrested long ago. But he is so shameless in his manner than he even managed to get arrested in Romania.

Tate is a perfect example of the karma that comes with toxic masculinity. This shows why his philosophy is dangerous and harmful to young men. He is teaching them how to get ahead by exploiting people weaker than them. This seems cool at first, until it boomerangs in your face.

There are interviews where he admits a lot of this, or at least suggests a lot of this. He talks about how the girls aren't allowed to leave, how he had to hide his phone and delete things last time he was raded etc...

I think he will go to jail.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Arrogance.

Not strange at all for Tate.

Tate being gulity of trafficking women is precisely in line with his character. How do you think he made those millions? Through honest work helping people? Ha! How gullible are you?

The reason Tate has the attitude towards women that he doesn't is because he exploits them. And he also exploits men. That's what a "hustler" does. Hustler = exploiter.

That's a nice easy explanation but I think it's too simple. He actually doesn't strike me as the human trafficking type. If you only watch the clips where he sounds like a douchebag sure, but in so many other interviews I don't get that impression. If someone only watched certain clips of you they would think you're an absolute nut job. It just doesn't add up to me that a guy who was making hundreds of millions of dollars before he became famous, was and was the son of a chess Grandmaster would be stupid enough to be doing something like that and intentionally bring millions of eyeballs to his dirty deeds. Makes no sense. 

I think he's going to get pinned with something but it won't be human trafficking. I also have no reason to defend him, I'm not some naive 19 year old kid who actually buys into any of his HU crap. I'm an established man who has already burned through most of life's material goals. I just see everyone crucifying this guy without really any evidence and it's scary to watch. 

8 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

He actually doesn't strike me as the human trafficking type.

What is a "human trafficking type"? Any examples?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Do you think The Matrix really is after him or its just a narrative?

Both, and much more. But really, Andrew Tata is his own worst enemy.

@Bobby_2021

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Lol the "matrix" narrative is the stupidest thing ever.

"Your life is shit because they(elites) are keeping you weak and emasculate." 

This shifts the responsibility and blame of your life being trash to some shadow figures out there. There is some validity to this claim, because of the dark nature of how power works, but Tate is overflowing it far too much.

But think about the scenario if he is not convicted and set free. He can claim that the matrix has attacked him twice and he won. This controversy itself is gaining him a huge following and attention.  He will easily transform this into hundreds of millions of dollars. This could be the best or worst year for Tate. 

While it's a bit ridiculous, there's some truth to that claim. Society is not only here for others to inspire other people, but societies exists to domesticate human beings into being civil, with morals and ethical codes enforced via education, and information ecologies of mainstream tv, radio, news outlets, social media websites that have algorithms catering to every biases and preferences of every user. This is why there's stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in each area of life. This is also why every mind is similar and different, with different mental representations of the world around it, with all the ideologies it is indoctrinated growing up. These contrasts and differences in development exists because of many limitations and constraints in our reality that we have to abide by to some degree. This is the great cost of being not just human, but a finite thing, in a finite world.

@Globalcollective

2 hours ago, Globalcollective said:

Just out of interest what is the interest regarding this guy? Why even give him a second thought? What dose he contribute to society ?

Andrew Tate serves as just another form of entertainment and distraction, albeit a controversial one that some ideologically driven groups find distasteful, and other ideologically driven groups find exciting. His polarizing behavior arouses human emotions in us, which in a way still reminds us that we humans are still fundamentally relatively animals, 

38 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can you give me any examples of human traffickers who make it a habit of parading themselves around on the internet practically inviting different branches of authorities to probe their activity? Yeah probably not because they would prefer to keep shit like that under wraps. 

@Carl-Richard

42 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The traffic police that could've been nicer. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Can you give me any examples of human traffickers who make it a habit of parading themselves around on the internet practically inviting different branches of authorities to probe their activity? Yeah probably not because they would prefer to keep shit like that under wraps. 

Can you give me an example of any human traffickers at all?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can you give me an example of any human traffickers at all?

Of course I can. And you won’t have heard of 99% of them. 

10 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

that a guy who was making hundreds of millions of dollars before he became famous, was and was the son of a chess Grandmaster would be stupid enough to be doing something like that and intentionally bring millions of eyeballs to his dirty deeds. Makes no sense. 

Is it impossible to imagine that there are people in the world, who don't act in a perfectly rational way all the time and their narcissism sometimes can overwrite their rationality, and sometimes they will do and say some shit that won't lead to the best calculated outcome(s)?

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

Is it impossible to imagine that there are people in the world, who don't act in a perfectly rational way all the time and their narcissism sometimes can overwrite their rationality, and sometimes they will do and say some shit that won't lead to the best calculated outcome(s)?

Sure it is. I just think it’s kind of lazy response that absolves one from actually defending their argument. Don’t call someone a sex trafficker with no evidence if you’re just going to default to “Well you know sometimes people do bad things!”  That’s ridiculous 

Andrew Tate isn’t that interesting.  What is interesting is the question of why he has so many fans and what was the message he crafted?  

What made Tate successful was also the seeds of his downfall: -  extreme aggressiveness combined with a lack of morality and ethics.  

Tate was successful because his competitiveness, manipulativeness, and lack of concern for others is rewarded in our capitalistic system.   Trump was able to gather great wealth using the same tactics.  

He is popular because dissatisfied men who don’t feel they are winning know that what he is teaching works in America.   When you look at the big picture, Tate is harmless compared to the market fundamentalist economists that teach fraudulent theories in every business school in America, which throw millions into poverty and destroy the environment.

It is easy to dismiss his fans as immature, but are they just trying to figure out how to prosper in a dysfunctional system?  Are they not getting a double message?  If a man isn’t like Tate, he ends up living a life alone without any companionship, but Tate gets thrown in jail for fully embracing the values of the prevailing system.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

17 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Don’t call someone a sex trafficker with no evidence if you’re just going to default to “Well you know sometimes people do bad things!”  That’s ridiculous

I didn't say that it is evidence, i just gave a response to your narrative, where you implied  that even entertaining the possibility that he would do something like that makes no sense at all, or that it is almost completely out of reach.

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Globalcollective

Andrew Tate serves as just another form of entertainment and distraction, albeit a controversial one that some ideologically driven groups find distasteful, and other ideologically driven groups find exciting. His polarizing behavior arouses human emotions in us, which in a way still reminds us that we humans are still fundamentally relatively animals, 

Well said, I really don't get the fascination with him personally ?

It's kind of scary and shows our society isn't as evolved as we think if people care what he has to say ??

Edited by Globalcollective

@Leo Gura The thing is fresh and fit also defend the guy's same ideology and the one guy is an ex-cop himself and swears they didn't do it.

Also valuetainment gladly defends the guy. How can pbd be so deluded when he is so well-read is beyond me at this point.

Does it all boil down to bias ?? 

@Socrates

11 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura The thing is fresh and fit also defend the guy's same ideology and the one guy is an ex-cop himself and swears they didn't do it.

Also valuetainment gladly defends the guy. How can pbd be so deluded when he is so well-read is beyond me at this point.

Does it all boil down to bias ?? 

Yes, it all boils down to bias, as well as stages of development, cognition, morality, personality typing, ego development, states of consciousness which is equal to life experiences, and other lines of development in different areas of life. Grooming, gas lighting, and all kinds of ideologies indoctrinated into your psyche from to uprising  in one's culture. Plus sunk cost fallacy as it is uncomfortable to admit that you have supported a person of evil character, whatever the evil identification you label said person as, in direct proportion to the time and energy invested into believing and defending this person from their respective ideological oppositions.

Andrew Tate's real accomplishment is attracting ALL low tier desperate men in droves.  Compared to other manosphere guys, he definitely had the largest reach by far.  It's mind-boggling how he managed to essentially ride/hijack the TikTok algorithm into fame and capitalize on it.  Also added a MLM pyramid scheme to boot on top of all this as ""Hustler's University"" lmao.

So now you have absolute borderline introvert shut-in, pussyless men, worshipping and defending this online guy like it's their daddy and also you got literal kids/teenagers parroting the same garbage from what they saw on TikTok.  Which would explain the reports of some school teachers concerned about what they've heard their students saying in school about girls and life in general.  Imagine being a grown ass man and saying the same thing kids are saying and believing it.  Big fucking lol.

"The Matrix" analogies are so played out these days that you have to be a low IQ braindead fool to actually think """the matrix """ is out to get him LMAO. Hmmm yes, a guy who has committed some crimes in Romania predicted he might get arrested at one point in time.  Top G baby!!

Edited by hoodrow trillson

@lxlichael

17 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

I've never understood why anyone had any respect for him, like we want to encourage "rags to riches" stories that involve taking advantage of other people. Parasitic people like him delude themselves into ideas like "Oh you're just a part of the Matrix!". And then he virtue signals with all the money he's made scamming ( / insert other doggy thing) people, it truly shows you how gullible people are. He also wouldn't last two seconds in a fight with me. I'd easily overpower him. It's serendipitous that Greta was the mole. What a positive influence she's had on her demographic. She's becoming an amazing woman.

In an ideal society, part of the blame wouldn't be solely on Andrew Tate or people similar in mind and kind to him in the lower ends of society, they would extend to the people that made the Matrix movies for showcasing a fictional world that fabricates reality as well for coining this term we call THE MATRIX,

So what? I can fight and win against Andrew Tate /=/ I can win against anyone and win, because I don't know, and I also can lose and also can be a draw as well.

How is Greta a role modal? To be an environmentalist activist, in exchange for dropping out of education? I don't know if that's enough to justify dropping out of education for being some activist.

@hoodrow trillson

5 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Andrew Tate's real accomplishment is attracting ALL low tier desperate men in droves.  Compared to other manosphere guys, he definitely had the largest reach by far.  It's mind-boggling how he managed to essentially ride/hijack the TikTok algorithm into fame and capitalize on it.  Also added a MLM pyramid scheme to boot on top of all this as ""Hustler's University"" lmao.

So now you have absolute borderline introvert shut-in, pussyless men, worshipping and defending this online guy like it's their daddy and also you got literal kids/teenagers parroting the same garbage from what they saw on TikTok.  Which would explain the reports of some school teachers concerned about what they've heard their students saying in school about girls and life in general.  Imagine being a grown ass man and saying the same thing kids are saying and believing it.  Big fucking lol.

"The Matrix" analogies are so played out these days that you have to be a low IQ braindead fool to actually think """the matrix """ is out to get him LMAO. Hmmm yes, a guy who has committed some crimes in Romania predicted he might get arrested at one point in time.  Top G baby!!

Alleged to have committed some serious crimes such as human trafficking, which is yet to be solidly proven in court, yet. Honestly we still have to wait and see, because it's very tempting to claim this and that when slander and defamation is thrown around the room about a person's downfall. Let's wait and see if they actually have hard evidences and lists of witnesses to attest to his crimes.

The cult of human personality at work, nothing new here other than the internet allowing this to proliferate far quicker than in the past.

Again, alleged to have scammed people as well, as those link affiliation programs may not be fully scams in of themselves, because if that's the case, then you can also claim that all networking and attempts to collaborate and reach out to people of merit is a scam as well.