Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

Toxic left have their panties in a bunch. It would be funny that he is released within couple of days.

In Tate we trust

Why this stupid kid bodyshames? So feminist are allowed to bodyshame you but you cannot bodyshame a feminist.

I am not surprised at all, I only watched one video of the guy and I could smell the criminality in his style. The butthurt followers of him? They could smell too, but instead of felling repeled by the character they felt atraction. Bees collect polen flyes gather around shit. 

Arrested by pizza boxes.

I will wait for the Netflix documetary on this.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Just now, StarStruck said:

Toxic left have their panties in a bunch. It would be funny that he is released within couple of days.

The left is happy lol that's not having panties in a bunch.. That video wasn't toxic.. a bit much harping populism and cenks inflation comment shows he doesn't understand quantitative easing. But anyways, I can't really think of a leftist more toxic than Andrew Tate. 

Just now, Fearey said:

@evgn A high enough level of close-mindedness makes anything contrary to your exact set of beliefs annoying to you.

Bingo

10 hours ago, Roy said:

Aren't all those people you just quoted literal pedophiles and registered sex offenders LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?

it's a coincidence that celebs who rebels agains the system exposing elite pedophile rituals are labeled by the media as pedophiles?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sex trafficking is a crime.

He did not get arrested for running a camgirl biz. He got arrested for coercing those girls to perform sex work and also rape. This is illegal in any country.

You could argue he is innocent, but you would first need to see all the evidence which will be presented in court.

I highly doubt the Romanian police would do such a public arrest without solid evidence because it would make them look like fools. I bet they got some good evidence on him which we'll just have to wait and see. It might be way worse than we think. It was obvious to me from the first time I saw Tate that he was a scammer and that his millions were not earned through legit business. If the police dig through all his biz finances they should discover a lot of illegal stuff and people he scammed. That's my bet.

Tate is a Trump-like character. There is zero doubt that he does lots of illegal stuff, but he is just good at getting away with it. Which is the whole reason he moved to Romania. If he was in the UK or US he would have been arrested long ago. But he is so shameless in his manner than he even managed to get arrested in Romania.

Tate is a perfect example of the karma that comes with toxic masculinity. This shows why his philosophy is dangerous and harmful to young men. He is teaching them how to get ahead by exploiting people weaker than them. This seems cool at first, until it boomerangs in your face.

He is a good guy that only wants to help young men, i dont know why you are so triggered by this

2 hours ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

The left is happy lol that's not having panties in a bunch.. That video wasn't toxic.. a bit much harping populism and cenks inflation comment shows he doesn't understand quantitative easing. But anyways, I can't really think of a leftist more toxic than Andrew Tate. 

Bingo

Tate with his kidnapped girls

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Fearey said:

@evgn A high enough level of close-mindedness makes anything contrary to your exact set of beliefs annoying to you.

Thats stupid.. you know why? Why Greta is anoyed at Tate? Is she close minded?

2 hours ago, evgn said:

Why this stupid kid bodyshames? So feminist are allowed to bodyshame you but you cannot bodyshame a feminist.

@evgn I think in about 20 year or so we'll see a real push back against bodyshaming men. We just live in less progressive times imo. But such is the nature of progress

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 30. 12. 2022. at 6:45 AM, Socrates said:

If it is that easy to get millions of die-hard fans while you are 100% HONEST about how selfish and manipulative  you are, and you get people still defending you, imagine how bad can this get if the conman isn't an utter moron.

Try it. It's not an easy task lol.

How epic would Tate have been if he'd purely stayed a character. His appearance on the comedy podcast Your Mom's House was absolutely epic. Some of his short content was inspiring and funny too. 

He said shit nobody said, a breath of fresh air, then he choked himself out. 

If only his fans took him with a grain of salt and he did too, it'd be great entertainment. All he ever was was this super alpha pimp with money, not the messiah. 

You can learn a lot from him. Look at the way he dominates conversations, basically pimps Adin Ross on live, it's hilarious. But for the love of God don't take someone like this too seriously, he'll pimp you too, duh. 

54 minutes ago, Butters said:

he'll pimp you too, duh. 

We don’t have to worry about that anymore. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

We don’t have to worry about that anymore. 

You think so? Half the internet is still doing his crusade. 

I remember years ago I took a tour of Alcatraz, and the tour guide was a guard there when Al Capone was serving time.  He said Capone was fairly quiet and didn’t cause problems.  He also knew the Birdman.   When the authorities finally move in these thugs get their wings clipped and then the boys decide it is better not to be a thug after all.   Al got the dolls too but he never thought of singing the “matrix” tune after getting caught.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 31/12/2022 at 2:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

and also rape

1. Where's the rape evidence? Ik you wouldn't lie btw, Leo, but just asking, cuz I've never seen it

2. Why would a person as attractive as Andrew Tate need to rape?

3. Speaking of attractiveness, this question just occurred to me while writing. You once said that women were attracted to Red/Orange traits (in a forum post), even if they were bad, and Andrew obviously displays a lot of these. 

Is there any way to be more attractive without being like that?

Also I'm not trying to denounce the positive qualities of the two stages. Such as the ambition of Orange. I'm only discussing some negatives, especially pertaining to Red.

Like literally being able to rape a girl. You said girls liked that.

Maybe I'm not remembering things right though. Correct me on point 3 if I'm wrong.

59 minutes ago, KH2 said:

No

Those 2 stages are pretty much a summary of what vast majority of women want

Wtf

That can be so horrible. I don't know much about Spiral Dynamics, but what I'm guessing from my limited grasp on it are that the most attractive people in those stages are usually bad boys, manipulative, abusive, etc. Healthy attractive men in those stages are very rare.

But if it were a more developed woman, would they want a more advanced stage, like (maybe Green, and I say maybe because Green men may be too emotional even for Green girls, and) Yellow?

Edit: Do you think if more women were conscious of Yellow (most people don't even know there's something beyond Orange. So Green is already hard to learn about; Imagine Yellow), the desire for Yellows would increase?

My input is yes they would. Orange and Red scumbags aren't really ambitious. But a Yellow is, and that will stretch usually into all dimensions of life because of their desire for self-actualization, not just success. So their attractiveness would skyrocket past these scumbags, and they would have superior integrity and ethics too.

Edited by Magnanimous
New relevant info