Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Shawn Philips said:

Because if the media says it, he is guilty?

I dont understand how people trust these manipulative news.

I have no idea if he's guilty, and frankly I don't care. I just find it amusing how the situation gives a lot of credence to the phrase, "Where there's smoke, there is probably fire."

You might want to radically re-evaluate your role models if this is the kind of person you're defending chief lmao.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

20 minutes ago, something_else said:

Greta is so fucking savage, oh my god

She claims she want to fight global warming, but she is heating up the place on her flaming tear xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 minutes ago, Roy said:

I have no idea if he's guilty, and frankly I don't care. I just find it amusing how the situation gives a lot of credence to the phrase, "Where there's smoke, there is probably fire."

You might want to radically re-evaluate your role models if this is the kind of person you're defending chief lmao.

I've seen this difamation campaigns since the beginning of times. When a rebel celebrity stands out too much that menaces the "status quo" the system cancels him with nasty charges to shut them up...

Osho, Michael Jackson, Kevin spacey, Epstein...

6 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

I've seen this difamation campaigns since the beginning of times. When a rebel celebrity stands out too much that menaces the "status quo" the system cancels him with nasty charges to shut them up...

Aren't all those people you just quoted literal pedophiles and registered sex offenders LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?

hrhrhtewgfegege

49 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

Hottest take of 2022 right here lmao

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

He moved to Romania intentionally because laws were more lax and then ended up getting arrested there. Happy he's arrested. But it doesnt mean I support the "woke"left 

For Andrew tate exiting the matrix is abusing women and having a weird fetish to degrading other males.

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

He moved to Romania intentionally because laws were more lax and then ended up getting arrested there. Happy he's arrested. But it doesnt mean I support the "woke"left 

Didn't he commit the alleged crimes in Romania? 

@Fearey Wow that is a extreme drool-mouthed take from Bet-David, I've lost any bit of respect I had left for him after reading that.

It goes to show you how twisted and brain-dead your worldview can become from being too deep in the online political rabbit hole. How rent free is your headspace if you think woke-leftists and the Romanian authorities are conspiring together, or even have the same interests LOL? It's probably the most corrupt shithole country in Europe, they've got bigger things to worry about; like getting annexed by Russia. Rather than to play PR games to cater to Western tree huggers.

(I have a Romanian friend who can vouch for his country sucking).

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 hours ago, LordFall said:

@Butters

@Leo Gura What makes what he did exploitation? Isn't it onlyfans and camgirls management? Are all onlyfans managers exploiting the girls they work with? I think he for sure used them to make himself rich but if he's not lying he made them a lot of money as well. If they consent and are in on the plan, where is the line?

I feel like this is a massive grey line and many issues are at play here. Sex work and Onlyfans is the next evolution of MeToo. Women trade sex for power, it is a thing. To what extent do we think this is bad? 

Sex trafficking is a crime.

He did not get arrested for running a camgirl biz. He got arrested for coercing those girls to perform sex work and also rape. This is illegal in any country.

You could argue he is innocent, but you would first need to see all the evidence which will be presented in court.

I highly doubt the Romanian police would do such a public arrest without solid evidence because it would make them look like fools. I bet they got some good evidence on him which we'll just have to wait and see. It might be way worse than we think. It was obvious to me from the first time I saw Tate that he was a scammer and that his millions were not earned through legit business. If the police dig through all his biz finances they should discover a lot of illegal stuff and people he scammed. That's my bet.

Tate is a Trump-like character. There is zero doubt that he does lots of illegal stuff, but he is just good at getting away with it. Which is the whole reason he moved to Romania. If he was in the UK or US he would have been arrested long ago. But he is so shameless in his manner than he even managed to get arrested in Romania.

Tate is a perfect example of the karma that comes with toxic masculinity. This shows why his philosophy is dangerous and harmful to young men. He is teaching them how to get ahead by exploiting people weaker than them. This seems cool at first, until it boomerangs in your face.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@thepixelmonk @something_else can someone explain pizza joke to me, please? I think I am missing some context

Part of Tate's mocking of Greta was saying he wasn't going to recycle his pizza box (along with how many cars he has etc.), but it was the pizza box that gave away his location to authorities.

@thepixelmonk wow. Lmao. 

Should we invent a phrase  Tit-for-Tate? xD

That would fit right. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Folks this is real Pizza-gate. 

Tate-gate. 

I want a pizza named Tate 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

I made a nice meme.

75y1d7.jpg

♡✸♡.

I think this guy was immature and laughable anyways. Dont get why people did trust this person. He had nothing much to say and came across like the typical 0815 looser who compensates low self worth with having a not justified aligatormouth, stupid concepts and prolerian behaviour one knows otherwise from the lowest social level.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Like the kind of people who asked you for your homework assignment in elementary school and which you see later on workimg at the gas station or on zhe street corner begging for pennys nnormally. Now Youtube etc exists

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Apparently the pizza box thing was just speculation from the original journalist who wrote the story. I think it was all just a coincidence and weird timing.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I'll make the popcorn. Does anybody want some? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Apparently the pizza box thing was just speculation from the original journalist who wrote the story. I think it was all just a coincidence and weird timing.

It was probably just speculation but this is the version of reality I'm gonna go with.