Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

A coworker of mine was happy that he got caught, now she hopes he gets a prison sentence. Just because she doesn't like him, she is already biased that the guy is guilty without proper investigation has yet been made on these suspicions. Public opinion is a cruel monster to witness.

Clean your mind

14 hours ago, Ulax said:

@LordFall I disagree. Valuetainment didn't bring him on their platform in an impartial manner imo. They clearly supported and backed Tate's character. 

They showed very poor character judgment in doing so imo.

14 hours ago, Ulax said:
14 hours ago, Ulax said:

He's been detained for 30 days now. 

All his followers are just gonna say the matrix got him. ffs lol 

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

I mean, focus cannot be taught, it can only be done. Tate's videos and all his flexing and all his other BS are very distracting. They were made that way. Not much different from a bunch of attention seeking Instagram th0ts

He has multiple passports

Have you watched his content? It is not simply just instagram thots and attention seeking lol. Hes done numerous interviews and podcasts where he is giving genuine advice despite whether or not hes flexing he is still teaching people to value themselves. I think his foundation is shitty and shouldnt rely so heavily on material aspects but the fact that he has such a huge following and is telling them to be healthy mentally/physically/spirtually is better then alot of the other shit that is getting pushed. I dont really care if its surface level because as far as surface level needs there are not alot of people with tates influence who can reach out to that many low conscious individuals and point them in the right direction. again what you do with his information is up to you. 

Edited by digitalkaine

He should fight Logan Paul in prison, Coffee can ref

Edited by Butters

The least favor they can do is confiscate all his passports. 

Problem solved. Nipped in the bud. 

What lives in Romania stays in Romania and everyone can breathe free. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

47 minutes ago, digitalkaine said:

Have you watched his content? It is not simply just instagram thots and attention seeking lol. Hes done numerous interviews and podcasts where he is giving genuine advice despite whether or not hes flexing he is still teaching people to value themselves.

Like telling people to only drink sparkling water because that's what rich people do (apparently). lol

1 minute ago, Stovo said:

Like telling people to only drink sparkling water because that's what rich people do (apparently). lol

He's clearly trolling why would you chose to take that serious and use that as a reason to disregard the positive things he says lol. 

1 minute ago, digitalkaine said:

He's clearly trolling why would you chose to take that serious and use that as a reason to disregard the positive things he says lol. 

I actually like the positive stuff he says, but there's also a lot of nonsense and a lot of really toxic stuff too. 

16 minutes ago, Stovo said:

I actually like the positive stuff he says, but there's also a lot of nonsense and a lot of really toxic stuff too. 

again I feel like he is playing a character I dont think he sincerely believes his bugattis make him who he is, I think he says it to have fun and piss people off because why the fuck would you care about what some millionair bozo dickhead is doing. Its boarderline satire I think hes only as strong as powerful as people make him out to be in their minds he knows that which is why hes as ridiculous as he is. Trump is a whole different thing I think trump genuinely believes his own nonsense. 

18 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Why would someone who is doing something as horrid as human trafficking be intentionally drawing more and more attention to themselves? Does no one see that as the least bit strange? 

Arrogance.

Not strange at all for Tate.

Tate being gulity of trafficking women is precisely in line with his character. How do you think he made those millions? Through honest work helping people? Ha! How gullible are you?

The reason Tate has the attitude towards women that he doesn't is because he exploits them. And he also exploits men. That's what a "hustler" does. Hustler = exploiter.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 30.12.2022 at 0:47 AM, Onecirrus said:

Majority of successful YouTubers are criminal in some ways. Mostly, it are things like fraud, embezzlement. Even running a cult, which is harming the psychology of many or teaching things, which only professional psychologist should do are basically criminal unless they find a way around.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

I think, it is because the majority of them could not be successful in real life so they have to invent something with almost no value or which can be harmful and sell it to people including their image. No they become internet millionaires like Tim Ferris told them.

However, they get away with it as people are basically naiv and buy into superficial charisma etc.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

2 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

https://youtu.be/tnL01eZmdME

Ralph Smart from infinite waters take on the situation. It seems to me Ralph smart does nothing but talk out of his ass these days and running an effective well oiled cult.

Ever since Covid I noticed his turn. Its been quite disappointing since he and Leo were the first to introduce me to spirituality. I've noticed the same kind of turn from Russel Brand. 

21 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

9FC1B2BF-91B9-444A-9BD1-4A5497FAA6F8.jpeg

Even worse for him, the organization in Romania that wants human traffickers prosecuted, have been largely at work in Romania and their acronym is GRETA.  Lol. 

Wooooow 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

LMAO tate getting so completely owned by greta has been absolutely hilarious can't make this shit up ?

323021991_845250760097018_5737435262178120592_n.jpg

@Butters Just finished watching this, Patrick had a good take. 

@Leo Gura What makes what he did exploitation? Isn't it onlyfans and camgirls management? Are all onlyfans managers exploiting the girls they work with? I think he for sure used them to make himself rich but if he's not lying he made them a lot of money as well. If they consent and are in on the plan, where is the line?

I feel like this is a massive grey line and many issues are at play here. Sex work and Onlyfans is the next evolution of MeToo. Women trade sex for power, it is a thing. To what extent do we think this is bad? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3