Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Why would someone who is doing something as horrid as human trafficking be intentionally drawing more and more attention to themselves? Does no one see that as the least bit strange? 

Perhaps because they're a nacissist.

I’m glad Romania seems to be following EU member rules more. Some of these Eastern European countries wanted to join the EU so badly but not abide by the rules and regulations of it. I’m looking at you Hungary. 

@Twentyfirst

10 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Innocent until proven guilty. 

Destiny actually defended Andrew Tate on the specific slandering and defamation the E3H3 guy was making against him about his alleged sexual trafficking and other shady stuff, saying that he is being investigated, doesn't mean that he's EITHER INNOCENT OR GUILTY.

I'm expecting, unless they have actual solid proof of his alleged accusations against him, he's walking. Hate the guy for his shady character, and scam practices with the affiliate linking, but you better have hard evidence to back up these claims, and not being offended by Andrew Tate's marketing.

AND THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION! 

@Twentyfirst I think you make some valid points.

I think the rise of Tate can be seen in a similar way to the rise of Trump.

You have a particular demographic of the English speaking west which has been left behind and disenfranchised in many ways by present culture: White working class men. And figures like Trump and Tate appeal strongly to these folks.

Imo, masculine ideal has been vilified in recent years. The replacement, imo, is embodied in the 'toxic masculinity' movement, i.e. get more in touch with feelings, see women as equals, go to therapy. This move, imo, suffers from a lot of the same faults as first and second wave feminism in that it lacks intersectionality. By that I mean that it doesn't account for how someone's experience of being a man differs according to different factors, i.e. class, immigrant status, skin colour. So, if a guy is middle class, his experience of being a guy is going to be very different than a working class guy. The former can afford to go to therapy for example. Also, there is more likely to be an acceptance and encouragement of therapy. Plus the middle class guy has more opportunities to engage in more fulfilling work due to meet their needs that would have otherwise been met by striving for the masculine ideal. So, the white male working class have a loss of an ideal, and a replacement that is essentially classist and non-realistic, and hence have nowhere to go. Tate simply fills that vacuum imo.

I think it parallels the faults with first and second wave feminism, which, to my mind, neglected the importance of things like class and race on women's experiences of being women. So, hopefully we'd be able to see a new wave of 'toxic masculinity' movement. Preferably which took into account things like class, race, attractiveness etc. and had folks with lived experiences leading the movement, i.e. white working class guys.

I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this.

Be-Do-Have

"The secret of life is to 'die before you die' - and find that there is no death." - Eckhart Tolle

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, digitalkaine said:

@Kshantivadin agreed,  I understand what they are saying its just genuinely hard for me to sit there and really consider him a mysoginist because if he was I dont think I would find him entertaining. Maybe you could say that is because I am a mysognist but I do not hate women, I find them to be annoying just as they find me to be annoying im sure , which just seems natural in my eyes but I dont think me saying that would make me a mysognist. I Think all the traditional shit andrew tate kicks is really how it should be but I do not think it should be forced onto anybody Just seems as if the world would be a healthier place if it did maintain traditional gender roles, but who ever decides to do or not do that is up to them and im not going to judge. I think I've watched enough of tates content to recognize his intent. He doesnt seem like a devil to me but I guess only time will tell even if he was I wouldn't let that stop me from using his content to laugh or like be motivated. I like him very ironically. 

@digitalkaine I had a further think on this discussion. I've thought about the importance of class in these discussions.

Which class would you say you're in btw? I.e. lower middle, working etc.

I've just been thinking about the potential importance of this. I'd say I grew up lower middle in my country, and I think that'll effect the importance of a figure like Tate compared to someone like who grew up working class. For example, more financial safety nets meaning having to hustle was less necessary or less stressful.

Be-Do-Have

"The secret of life is to 'die before you die' - and find that there is no death." - Eckhart Tolle

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Twentyfirst I think you make some valid points.

I think the rise of Tate can be seen in a similar way to the rise of Trump.

You have a particular demographic of the English speaking west which has been left behind and disenfranchised in many ways by present culture: White working class men. And figures like Trump and Tate appeal strongly to these folks.

Imo, masculine ideal has been vilified in recent years. The replacement, imo, is embodied in the 'toxic masculinity' movement, i.e. get more in touch with feelings, see women as equals, go to therapy. This move, imo, suffers from a lot of the same faults as first and second wave feminism in that it lacks intersectionality. By that I mean that it doesn't account for how someone's experience of being a man differs according to different factors, i.e. class, immigrant status, skin colour. So, if a guy is middle class, his experience of being a guy is going to be very different than a working class guy. The former can afford to go to therapy for example. Also, there is more likely to be an acceptance and encouragement of therapy. Plus the middle class guy has more opportunities to engage in more fulfilling work due to meet their needs that would have otherwise been met by striving for the masculine ideal. So, the white male working class have a loss of an ideal, and a replacement that is essentially classist and non-realistic, and hence have nowhere to go. Tate simply fills that vacuum imo.

I think it parallels the faults with first and second wave feminism, which, to my mind, neglected the importance of things like class and race on women's experiences of being women. So, hopefully we'd be able to see a new wave of 'toxic masculinity' movement. Preferably which took into account things like class, race, attractiveness etc. and had folks with lived experiences leading the movement, i.e. white working class guys.

I'd be curious to hear thoughts on this.

Agreed. It depends on many factors like SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, 9 stages of ego development, personality types, states of consciousness and the quality of your qualia and emotions, life experiences and other lines of development of different areas of life, worldviews and paradigm lock, ideologies indoctrinated into your psyche by family and culture. Not only are these at individual level, but can scale up with varying levels to the psycho-socio, socio-economics, historical, geographical, technological development, information ecology and information and culture warfare.

This, combined with how easily a mind can distort, delete, and generalize memories and information to suit one's self biases, this becomes very complex of a problem, involving many parts of your entire life together, interconnected to other problems as well.

I agree, it should be an urgent political task to address the systemic issues that are leading to people getting attracted to these cults. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@digitalkaine I had a further think on this discussion. I've thought about the importance of class in these discussions.

Which class would you say you're in btw? I.e. lower middle, working etc.

I've just been thinking about the potential importance of this. I'd say I grew up lower middle in my country, and I think that'll effect the importance of a figure like Tate compared to someone like who grew up working class. For example, more financial safety nets meaning having to hustle was less necessary or less stressful.

I was born poor still pretty poor 

3 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Tate isn't popular because of his teaching but the timing of his teaching. since now men are at the most feminized state they have ever been it makes sense Tate's teachings got so popular . what he says is obvious (work out, get smart, make money, don't swallow what authorities say) and was obvious obvious a few decades ago (men are stronger than women, women are more emotional) its about the timing 

I think its spot on. I was very toxic masculine 10 years ago, I then became extremely aware of my feelings and others through actualized. I wouldn't say actualized feminized me but I just became extremely aware of how my words, beliefs and actions affected others to the point where I didnt judge anyone at all for anything and wanted to allow people to be as comfortable with themselves even if it meant i had to sacrafice my own opinions or just drop my ego really fast to avoid a nasty argument that I know would make the person feel bad about themselves. It did have a huge on affect on my dating life but I believe achieving even like any sort of awakening or enlightenment from actualized was one of the most pitivol moments in my life however I do not believe it was great for my dating life at all. It kinda made me weird with women and since tate I dont know why but I do not have the same problems I had in my dating life before. Attracting women and maintaining conversation isnt really an issue because again I dont really feel the need to impress them. On top of that I feel as if was able to see my worth in a way that was fast and straight to the point, I realize that I do not have to sleep with whatever I can get. I'm not walking around feeling as If I am Top G and all women are beneath me because Actualized taught me that there is no better or worse when comparing human beings and that everyone is unique but I realize I dont have to have sex with just anyone to please my conceptual needs I can actually save myself for someone who is worth it and isn't toxic and shares the same values as me. I would not suggest tate to someone who is childish and doesn't have a mature enough worldview but again he def helped in areas of my life. 

Last time he was arrested for such claims they were all proven false. It will probably be the same this time. The dude is a chess player, he is the last person to be caught with his dick in his hands. He is too street wise for that.

In Tate we trust

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"The Matrix", Lolz.

Maybe they watched your social matrix video...

@digitalkaine typical brokie copium

the actualized.org stuff is for later in life... at least till you've gotten laid a few times and got your finances / career in order. Otherwise you'll end up with one foot here and the other foot over in no mans land. banging fake rubber women. I made this mistake for years and it cost me greatly.

10 hours ago, Socrates said:

This guy only makes my imagination go wild. If it is that easy to get millions of die-hard fans while you are 100% HONEST about how selfish and manipulative  you are, and you get people still defending you, imagine how bad can this get if the conman isn't an utter moron.

If you can't tell devils like Tate and Trump and they manipulate you like a child, god forbid there is someone with more calculated speech and more malicious intent... It could go bad.

At this point it isn't about Tate. Go read some discussions on Twitter if u can stomach the cringe, these people don't live on the same realities. How can the discussion even go further if so many basic things for the lefties, are not obvious for the right wingers?

When you build a society on lies, authenticity of any kind is seen as the truth. So if a ego maniac presents himself as such with no shame, he/she will be seen as a truthful honest person. Trump and Tate represent societies lies coming back to find them. The same reason they gained power is the same reason comedy exists, society wants some authentic expression.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

@digitalkaine typical brokie copium

the actualized.org stuff is for later in life... at least till you've gotten laid a few times and got your finances / career in order. Otherwise you'll end up with one foot here and the other foot over in no mans land. banging fake rubber women. I made this mistake for years and it cost me greatly.

What part of what I said was brokie copium lol. 

Edited by digitalkaine

13 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@PenguinPablo The spirituality stuff can definitely be a distraction if you are choosing to achieve something, but then again, if you are choosing to spend your time consuming content from this website and youtube channel, which primary focus is spirituality and philosophy, then you only have yourself to blame. But all Tate stuff is also a massive distraction. College/uni is a distraction, most relationships are distractions. TV and social media are distractions. Etc. If you can't focus, you're basically fucked in this world

and tate teaches you not to focus? lol how is that distracting thats basically the core of what he pushes to people. 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The dude is a chess player, he is the last person to be caught with his dick in his hands.

*laughs in Niemann*

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, Roy said:

Only REAL alpha males!....................... do human trafficking?

Because if the media says it, he is guilty?

I dont understand how people trust these manipulative news.

Tate checkmate. 

He should be the poster boy for thug lifestyle with cigar in his hand and preaching from jail. 

If Tate is allowed, he can even make going to jail look like a trip to a holy shrine. 

Even if he gets out, the good news is that this arrest will be on his record. 

Getting his way into EU or US will be tough. 

Imagine being arrested in Romania, then your passport is automatically canceled in other countries. That will be hilarious end to his criminal enterprise. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson