Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

9FC1B2BF-91B9-444A-9BD1-4A5497FAA6F8.jpeg

Even worse for him, the organization in Romania that wants human traffickers prosecuted, have been largely at work in Romania and their acronym is GRETA.  Lol. 

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Even worse for him, the organization in Romania that wants human traffickers prosecuted, have been largely at work in Romania and their acronym is GRETA

Wtf lol, what a synchronicity. We really do live in a simulation.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Tate is the best example of toxic marketing. 

He successfully invented the newest toxic social trend which will continue to be used by a lot of people in the future.

I consider Tate the male version of Kim Kardashian. The same marketing tactics used by both. 

Many Kim Kardashians and Tates waiting for their launch in the future. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When Romania arrests you, you know you're a shady character.

Making yourself famous has its downside.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 minute ago, Jodistrict said:

Making yourself infamous has its downside.  

Corrected. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

This is all a misunderstanding

The Top G and his brother will be released promptly

Cheers!

1 hour ago, spiritual memes said:

@Tyler Robinson Its actually kinda depressing.

Screenshot (1).png

@spiritual memes Such brain rot.

Also what an embarrassment for channels like valuetainment if indeed the trafficking allegations are legit.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Why would someone who is doing something as horrid as human trafficking be intentionally drawing more and more attention to themselves? Does no one see that as the least bit strange? 

@kamwalker Why would hitler gas the jews? People do all sorts of crazy, seemingly non sensical things.

Be-Do-Have

3 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Why would someone who is doing something as horrid as human trafficking be intentionally drawing more and more attention to themselves? Does no one see that as the least bit strange? 

The April investigation was sparked by two woman who said they were being held against their will. With someone like him who quite literally sees woman as property, my guess is that he doesn't even realize it's sex trafficking. When his greatest successes have come from backlash and being rewarded for avoiding accountability, I'd guess he felt a little untouchable. He thinks the attention benefits him, which it does in a twisted way. 

8 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@kamwalker Why would hitler gas the jews? People do all sorts of crazy, seemingly non sensical things.

@Ulax Hitler's motives are actually quite clear. We don't need to speculate about that.

But it strikes me as quite suspicious that someone who was apparently human trafficking would be going on a social media bender over the last year trying to become as viral as possible and attract so much attention to the point of being banished from the internet if they were trying to keep all of their nasty deeds a secret. 

I have no idea what Tate is guilty of. But I'm looking around and seeing a bunch of people who don't seem to know what's going on acting like this is all fact and I actually find that even more scary. 

58 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

This is all a misunderstanding

The Top G and his brother will be released promptly

Cheers!

I don't think so. I'm a bit ashamed because I've endorsed Tate in the past but read the charges.

"Cops say the suspects used 'physical violence and mental coercion' to force the women to comply with their demands, including 'intimidation, constant surveillance, control and invoking alleged debts."

Doesn't that sound exactly like something he does and endorses? Tate is pretty unhinged, he's talked publically about doxing people and sending vans of guys to people's houses that shit-talk him online. I know specifically, he tracked down that journalist that said something bad about him and showed up to his house with Tristan and he also had that guy that was an addict that said he could beat him up and then Tate doxxed him and his parents and threatened to spend millions to sue them into poverty if the guy didn't humiliate himself in atonement.

Threats, coercion, intimidation, surveilling and tracking down people, and blackmail are all things he's talked about and bragged about. 

50 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@spiritual memes Such brain rot.

Also what an embarrassment for channels like valuetainment if indeed the trafficking allegations are legit.

It's interesting since he does have legit good points. It's a nuanced situation. I don't think valuetainment should be ashamed of platforming controversial and nuanced discussions. We don't have to support and stand for everything the people we have conversations with do.

5 minutes ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

The April investigation was sparked by two woman who said they were being held against their will. With someone like him who quite literally sees woman as property, my guess is that he doesn't even realize it's sex trafficking. When his greatest successes have come from backlash and being rewarded for avoiding accountability, I'd guess he felt a little untouchable. He thinks the attention benefits him, which it does in a twisted way. 

Good take, I think he's a narcissist and honestly doesn't see his behavior as problematic so he outs himself unintentionally.

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

19 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Criminals do it all the time.  He was getting away with it, and instead of shutting up, he had to brag so everyone could see what a doll he was.  Pride goeth before the fall.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

We'll see how it pans out. I just think it's all a little too convenient. I bet his gets out soon or if he does get pinched for something it won't be for human trafficking. Something like money laundering seems way more likely 

7 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

@Ulax Hitler's motives are actually quite clear. We don't need to speculate about that.

But it strikes me as quite suspicious that someone who was apparently human trafficking would be going on a social media bender over the last year trying to become as viral as possible and attract so much attention to the point of being banished from the internet if they were trying to keep all of their nasty deeds a secret. 

I have no idea what Tate is guilty of. But I'm looking around and seeing a bunch of people who don't seem to know what's going on acting like this is all fact and I actually find that even more scary. 

@kamwalker I get the suspicion, but I think you underestimate how foolish people can be. But ye there are fools on both sides, people will always jump to conclusions. Remember the dumbasses at school who thought they knew everything but were thoroughly deluded by their own stupidity. Those people have youtube and twitter accounts.

The dude, tate, literally put on his website's sale copy a story about how he used to groom women for cam work.

Some people think there is a god in the clouds listening to their mutterings. Some people think there are alien paedophiles in the white house. The world is full of fools, and smart sounding ones as well. 

Be-Do-Have

9 minutes ago, LordFall said:

It's interesting since he does have legit good points. It's a nuanced situation. I don't think valuetainment should be ashamed of platforming controversial and nuanced discussions. We don't have to support and stand for everything the people we have conversations with do.

@LordFall I disagree. Valuetainment didn't bring him on their platform in an impartial manner imo. They clearly supported and backed Tate's character. 

They showed very poor character judgment in doing so imo.

Be-Do-Have

31 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Some people think they can hide in plain sight.

8 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Some people think they can hide in plain sight.

exactly. Narcissism. Which Andrew Tate is plentiful in.

This guy only makes my imagination go wild. If it is that easy to get millions of die-hard fans while you are 100% HONEST about how selfish and manipulative  you are, and you get people still defending you, imagine how bad can this get if the conman isn't an utter moron.

If you can't tell devils like Tate and Trump and they manipulate you like a child, god forbid there is someone with more calculated speech and more malicious intent... It could go bad.

At this point it isn't about Tate. Go read some discussions on Twitter if u can stomach the cringe, these people don't live on the same realities. How can the discussion even go further if so many basic things for the lefties, are not obvious for the right wingers?

@Socrates I think a lot of these folks have psychological wounds/ vulnerabilities that a charimatic leader figure like tate hits the spot with.

I have to manage myself around tate sort figures because of my psychological vulnerabilities. there is a part of my mind that will rationalise anything tate says into a positive light. And ive done years of inner work, university educated and am an avid follower of actualized content. 

Be-Do-Have