Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

why do people lose their wealth when they start flexing too much ?

6 posts in this topic

look at what happened for kanye west, and now andrew tate is arrested. i mean andrew tate is a big fool, i don't know about kanye, haven't heard a lot of his talks. 

but yeah i just noticed that when people talk, they lose what they have. i don't know maybe i'm wrong and it's a projection. but yeah let me know what yall think ?

Edited by Majed

It’s simply because life is uncertain and some people steer their canoe into the rocks while going down the river. If you avoid flexing it doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t lose your wealth but these guys were doing more than just flexing. 

A large Ego only has a finite amount of time to reap it’s rewards before it is ultimately stripped away by its own doing 

For every wealthy person there are 10x the amount of people trying to either get a piece of the pie or tear them down.

Don't forget we are literally monkeys fighting over bananas :D

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Majed Flexing what? Their wealth? People don't lose money from that and neither did they. Abrasive public figures do depending on where they get their money. Doing business with someone who says the Holocaust didn't happen is a really bad look. There's more money to be made in the mainstream, but once you leave that market you can find a new one like in the Alex Jones-type realm. Like, Adidas doesn't want that soundbyte that they do business with Nazis, and it's hard to fight against because shareholders will quickly respond and lower the value of a company when they realize something is not marketable and affects their money. Btw, Tates arrest is a legal matter. He was doing well for himself in the counter-culture market but luckily there's still legal limitations that finally caught up to a rich person who usually can easily avoid accountability with their freedom coupons (money)

It’s not when they flex their wealth tho, it’s when they flex their ego