Lyubov

Wu Wei Wisdom - Hands down the most helpful content I’ve come across

13 posts in this topic

There have been many channels and teachers over the years that have brought about change in my life. Leo’s channel was some of the first self help content I took seriously. This was back in 2017. I listened to Sahdguru, lots of stuff like this, took psychedelics and had life changing deep experiences, spoke to trans personal therapist, coaches, lots of self practices, etc. I would say as of 2022, this channel and what I’ve learned working with the guy who makes these videos has hands down been probably some of the biggest growth I’ve ever experienced. Things deeply clicked for me. I would say the main things I’ve come to really truly realize are 

1) I am the creator of my emotions, not the victim of them 

2) life in general is just unfair sometimes and it doesn’t need any explanation for why 

3) inner child is probably the best label I’ve found for the part of the mind that is fragmented. Some call it the ego, shadow, etc. inner child approach is the most compassionate and loving way to go about it from my own experience. 

4) acknowledging responsibility is life changing

5) I was criticizing, judging and comparing and it was prevalent throughout my entire world view. I’ve since acknowledged that’s coming from me and that I’m doing that. No one is forcing me to. I’ve acknowledged I create the victim mindset and that these beliefs do not help me in any way. 

6) everyone has true value no matter what and no matter if they are rich or poor or what society thinks, so it’s best to align with true value instead of society values. 

Will check out

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

2 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

Will check out

These guys aren’t flashy or magical. They make room for spirituality but don’t dive deep into it, but it’s a core component of their teaching. I would say if you are creating any sort of “split” inside yourself or creating any sort of painful emotion on the daily, these guys teaching can resolve it so you are in peace. 

Came across this channel this past year too.

I love the approach of reparenting ourselves. This approach is to spirituality is underappreciated. 

He was a Taoist monk and is a psychotherapist.  He does a good job of integrating Taoism with inner child work.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 1/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Came across this channel this past year too.

I love the approach of reparenting ourselves. This approach is to spirituality is underappreciated. 

On 1/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, Jodistrict said:

He was a Taoist monk and is a psychotherapist.  He does a good job of integrating Taoism with inner child work.   

I’ve worked with him and done around six sessions. I can hands down say his golden thread and inner child approach are incredibly powerful and each time my baseline awareness was raised and I became more aware of my beliefs and what I was choosing to leave on autopilot. What I found shocking was that it was so subtle yet It was resolved… Baseline consciousness permanently raised. Sometimes I would go into a session and it would pull up all sorts of core beliefs and I would create a lot of painful emotions examining those beliefs, then I’d follow up with him a week later and I’d resolve those beliefs, happened twice now. His approach is not flashy and does not come with the fireworks, psycho babble or risks that a psychedelic trip does, or the come down. probably the most advanced person I’ve had the opportunity to work with and I have nothing “magical” or mystical to say about him. He didn’t bless me or use some yogi powers or recite some stupid poem to me about how I’m the universe or speak in some esoteric language. It’s simply a joy and blessing to have the advanced realization every emotion and mental state is entirely created by myself and it’s possible to end all emotional suffering. 

Edited by Lyubov

Incredible. I may book some sessions with him when i come back from Europe. Sounds promising.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Incredible. I may book some sessions with him when i come back from Europe. Sounds promising.

He is a bit expensive, probably the one downside, his sessions can be a bit inaccessible if you are tight on cash. I have a tip for you going into his sessions you can do before. Just start paying attention to people’s posts on this forum. They will say “I feel” and write in a way where their thoughts and emotions are happening to them. Where their emotions are just this thing that they have to work around and where it’s just “biological” or “natural” and it’s jsut happening to them but they don’t fully understand why or they place some sort of will into the emotion and it’s now out of their control. For example guys in the dating section will sort of make “approach anxiety” a thing they have to overcome (how can you overcome something you are entirely creating yourself in the first place?). He really points this out and how steeped in victim mindset and a lack of taking responsibility  most people have with their emotions. I would say the main breakthrough from his sessions and really one of the biggest ones to be had is “you are the creator of your emotions, not the victim of them” agree or disagree? 

@Lyubov The money isn't an issue.

And I agree in theory that i am creating my emotions, but in practice I think i'm pretty disconnected from my emotions and I feel pretty numb so it's hard to see how I create them.

Like i'd love to just be joyful and blissful all day and to create that, but i seem to be creating this apathetic numb feeling most of the time lol.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Lyubov The money isn't an issue.

And I agree in theory that i am creating my emotions, but in practice I think i'm pretty disconnected from my emotions and I feel pretty numb so it's hard to see how I create them.

Like i'd love to just be joyful and blissful all day and to create that, but i seem to be creating this apathetic numb feeling most of the time lol.

This is exactly where working with  David will help you bridge that gap. It’s funny you say that cause I was saying the exact same thing and through his sessions I was able to reconcile exactly what you said. I would say I understand on a mental level I am creating my emotions BUT it’s “trauma” or “my body is holding it” “I need more time” “I’ve always been this ways so maybe it’s deeper and meant to be” all sorts of stuff that takes the responsibility away from me and the truth that humans have the faculty to create their entire inner experience and there is nothing stopping that from happening except themselves. Just like you and I have the faculty to use our bodies for things. We have the exact same faculty to use our mind and emotions for things but almost the entire population thinks they are the victim of these faculties or partially the victim (they will take responsibility and own the good feelings and thoughts and ideas they create but not the bad ones they don’t like). I noticed even in his videos he says his clients will say this. It’s so interesting how there are these sort of overarching trends in human psychological belief structures that we form as kids and  keep us unaware of our true inner faculties that in truth we always have control over even if we don’t recognize it.

He will ask you to stop say “feeling” and reorient to “I am believing.” The premise of his model is that feelings are the kart. The horse is the belief. So simply focusing on the feeling doesn’t really lead anywhere because the base of it is actually the belief. He calls the ego and that sort of inner split or “shadow” the inner child which I am in agreement is probably the best way of framing it because there is a level of compassion and understanding and recognition the other terms lack. I would say finally he teaches you how to actually, genuinely listen, listen without any sort of judgment or criticizing or restrictions , which is something I’m still working at improving at. You basically learn to listen to your inner child which can have some pretty crazy stuff to say and some pretty crazy beliefs but you understand why your feeling side came to believe what it did and a lot of that stuff just resolves within days of once you really understand how to do the golden thread process he teaches. 

good luck to you ! 

@Lyubov Very inspiring man. I will definitely look into doing sessions to get a sense of this.

good luck to you too