Richard Purdy

Good teachers for learning sales and acquisitions?

3 posts in this topic

Was wondering if any of you business savvy people can give me recommendations for some really good people who teach acquisition/sales on YouTube or somewhere else on the internet. I want to increase the skill. Or a course would be good too. I work for a wholesaling company for getting houses under contract over the phone. You have to talk them down 70 cents on the dollar of the value in order for it to be a good deal. Give me some recommendations of good business people who have great experience 

Edited by Richard Purdy

I'm in sales too. We have sales impact academy and Chris Voss runs a pretty good course on negotiation through tactical empathy. There's also courses for multichannel prospecting. Daniel Disney does some videos for utilising linked in. May be worth checking out ?

There are many good sales teachers around and you can learn a few traits from each teacher. You should also learn from teachers in the same industry as you. Then after that, you develop your own ways to do sales. Some good teachers are Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Eben Pagan, Grant Cardone and Jordan Belfort.