Ramzi08

i want to kill myself , i'm tired of this miserable life

28 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Vrubel 

18 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Yellow is very intellectual. But it doesn't seem you are applying that to managing your life or having a worldview/philosophy you can draw comfort and satisfaction from. Why are your thoughts so

Also green at a young age is often just a philosophical justification for your weakness and why you are a such special snowflake. From your original post, I did get that you have a lot of pent-up masculine energy, Good! Use that and take some (smart) risks.

One post doesn't define a man.

Edited by Ramzi08

@Ramzi08

Do you know that you create your own reality? You do it with your thoughts!

As you think these thoughts that you've described in your post, as you write these words, you create this miserable and mediocre life for yourself and recreate it every time you repeat them.

Stop saying/ thinking that. Think about what you want to have in life. Define it. Play with it in your imagination. Enjoy imagined scenes of you having  intense and meaningful relationships. Believe that your physical reality will reflect to you your new state of mind.

I gotta say, most of these "advice" are pretty cringe.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Of course you’re depressed and suicidal, you live in freaking Algeria.. if there’s anyone living in Algeria and is happy then either they’re in some deep form of denial or they’ve attained some spiritual dimension that i don’t know of 

@Ramzi08 Search for "Teal Swan" on YouTube, or take a look at my signature below.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 12/27/2022 at 3:41 PM, Ramzi08 said:

It's just fucking hard to be wasting your youth and your hole life and not being able to do anything about it . Deep down in my heart i know that there's more to life i shoud be experciencing right know . but i simply  can't ,  and i probably will never be able to do it .

I’m 26 and just starting to live my life now. 

It’s never too late.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4