Jake Chambers

Goodbye

52 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

Psychosis is repressed early trauma bubbling up to the surface without proper integration.

Psychedelics can cause this because they mess with the repressive system, sometimes permanently opening gates that used to shield someone from their unconscious pain.

This 'fear of absolute truth' you mention, is actually right, but it includes the absolute truth of how someone was abused, neglected or came close to death as a baby.

It's only human and normal to have a deathly fear of that. There's no way not to.

Blowing up the repressive system with tons of psychedelics is not a wise way of going about it for everyone.

I will take your comment as expanding upon what I said, because I have noticed a lot of commenters just argue for the sake of arguing. Never made any statements to the contrary of what you said. In fact I agree completely. So I am just going to interpret the comments of others as additional comments to expand what I wrote. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What they are learning everyday in our sick culture of Empire is dangerous:  advertising 24/7 to consume more, oil companies promoting that there is no global warming, neoliberal economics, not to mention the new wave of right wing shysters.  How can it get any worse?  My only reservation is that I am not convinced that it is a good idea to teach children that they are God.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

The approach to Leo's work that works the best for me is to simply take everything with a pinch of salt. When it comes to things like spirituality and figuring out what you need to do, you don't need Leo strictly speaking. To me Leo is entertainment first and foremost. 

If I want to do something, I'll get more out of thinking for myself than listening to multi-hour lectures. 

That's not to say that Leo's content isn't illuminating. But for me, the biggest take-away from his channel is the idea that you can figure things out and strategically improve your life quality. That's not a given at all. 

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I just don’t understand this weird obsession and pride with insanity. Specifically Leo wears this like a badge “nowadays I smoke weed and nearly drop into insanity” 

It doesn't make any sense. 

I would like to suggest the possibility that maybe leo is not here to help, but to mislead and drive people into insanity, despair. Could be true. I'm strongly openminded to that at this point.  

No I don’t think he’s driving people into insanity. His content has been unspeakably profound and helpful for me, I actually find it hard to disprove or debunk him in any way. 

I just think he is a careless with other people psyches, not many can handle doing psychedelics and questioning their reality. This is like top level philosophical and spiritual work, but I guess he pretty much sold that from the get-go. 

Im glad he doesn’t hold back on anything or water it down. But it can be a bit unhinged 

@BlessedLion I would say not only careless, but galvanizing. Uses guilt tripping means, undoubtedly wanting to push people somewhere. Often casting a strong shadow of disdain onto those he calls "ignorant", "foolish", all the while, i believe, knowing this will have an effect on his audience, where they will feel guilty, bad, ashamed for being that way, and will pursue his teachings strongly, and with the same attitude he portrays, hard, ruthlessly, and what I would think as very toxically. 

On 1/2/2023 at 8:47 AM, KH2 said:

------------------------------------------------------

Verse 1: I'll leave to meditate, to find my inner peace

I've been going non-stop

it's time for me to cease

The chaos in my mind, it never seems to stop

But when I meditate, I find my zen, I hit the top

-------------------------------------------------------

Chorus: I'll leave to meditate, and find my clarity

I'll leave to meditate, and find my inner serenity

I'll leave to meditate, and find my way I'll leave to meditate, and start my brand new day

Verse 2: I'll sit in silence, clear my mind of all my fears

I'll find my strength, and conquer all my tears

I'll breathe in deep, and let go of all my pain

I'll find my balance, and let my soul regain

I'll leave to meditate, and find my way I'll leave to meditate, and start my brand new day

Verse 3: I'll let go of all the hate

and find my love within I'll let go of all the stress

and find my peace again

I'll let go of all the doubts, and find my faith

and trust I'll leave to meditate, and find a brand new must

Nice song!

@hyruga it's chat gpt. Lmao. That guy can't do shit, writing poetry.. Lmfao. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Focus on yourself?

Use your own advice sometimes. :o

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

26 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I will. I will focus on buying a pack of tissues to cry into, because I cannot handle how you called me "ugly MF" That hurt my feefees bigtime

So cute that you noticed.:x Hands you a full box of tissues that I got at discount at the local store. Also there's a punching bag in the your room where you keep your books, use that one sometimes, it will help. Happy new year. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Talk about stalking LOL

How the fuck you know that shit? Should I start being afraid LUL

No sir. 

♡✸♡.