Jake Chambers

Goodbye

52 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, IDressMyDog said:

@Razard86  

And what if your ignorance could be even more profound? ?

Make the case for it. You make a statement then support it. Any statement can be said, but can it actually be explained? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Jake Chambers  Credit to you for knowing your level.

What I tell you though is that Leo Gura and Actualized.org are two different thnigs. 

Moreover, the teachings are designed as a  Do it yourself and are geared towards pure understanding.

There are thousands of hours of content and thousands of answers. There are literally infinite application of the resources that are provided for free.

His teachings are "dangerous" for egos that are stuck at the chimp level because chimps are chimps and only want chimp stuff.

However, for curious minds that want to find God and The Truth in a very short time there is no better resource for them.

The Truth will indeed give you existential crisis but the idea is to face it head on. 

The choice is yours:

Continue the Avoidance of Truth Mind Game or Face the truth and liberate yourself from the confines of the illusory ego.

Good Luck ? 

Fuck the “safe” and narrow path

Life is about embracing danger and finding balance in it all 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

We love you, Jake :x 

Everyone else, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.  

???????

@Proserpina

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

We love you, Jake :x 

Everyone else, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.  

Why should all of us be ashamed of ourselves?

6 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Proserpina

Why should all of us be ashamed of ourselves?

That should be obvious. 

???????

10 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

The Truth will indeed give you existential crisis but the idea is to face it head on. 

Continue the Avoidance of Truth Mind Game or Face the truth and liberate yourself from the confines of the illusory ego.

This is one of the central delusions of this place: anything other than invoking a constant state of existential crisis through psychedelics or nihilistic deconstructionist philosophy is a “mind game at the avoidance of truth”. The implicit heresy here is the idea that the mind and Truth are diametrically opposed to one another; the reality is that the rational mind is a lesser emanation of Truth, subordinated in the hierarchy to intellectual intuition, the divine Logos and the Absolute. There is no real antithesis here, only degrees of realisation.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

17 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Jake Chambers  Continue the Avoidance of Truth Mind Game or Face the truth and liberate yourself from the confines of the illusory ego.

Leo himself hasn't liberated himself from the ego. What makes you think it's gonna work for you if you follow the same path?

It's as amazing as it was toxic for me 

Some pretty awesome teachings. Tho some advice was kinda misleading and perhaps dangerous 

I really love the vision he creates and the tools he provides. There's a lot of value in that 

One problem is personal development ime has a super quick ceiling. You don't need 200 books ime. U need a clear intention, a few books and you're good to go. Don't agree with that piece 

Also too much information overload with his teaching. How much do you really need? I guess it varies per person but tbh u don't need more than 10 imo for results 

I love Scott Youngs format better. Right to the point, No information overload, extremely practical, occasional high quality articles and very strong practical courses. But he only specializes in career and learning 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 2023-01-01 at 8:47 PM, KH2 said:

I'm leaving as well. Forever And if I won't keep my word, I'll write my bank account information and my credit card infos in this thread. That's pretty much equivalent to cutting off my balls. So. Goodbye.

Waiting

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@KH2 Man of your word

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2023-01-01 at 8:59 AM, roopepa said:

Egomania, narcissism, manipulation.

"The highest conscious human ever."

"I'm God."

"You're not there yet."

"That's dumb."

"Self-deception."

"Avoiding truth."

"Stop listening to humans."

"You have no idea what this and that is."

Really good capture.

Not to mention: 

"you're awakening is incomplete"

"you're too stupid to understand any of this"

"I wish I could just stick some LSD in your mouth so you'd get it" -  yes this one is real

"you dont have the wisdom to see"

"you're a fool"

"you're ignorant"

"human beings are cringe"

"you're wasting your life if you dont do what I'm saying"

*insert arrogant demonic grin in between each of these lines

Hm, the divide here is deep. 

I think it’s healthy to take a break from this  place every once in a while 

If you want to arrive at death safely, be my guest. You’ll be no different than most people who live out of fear and desperation.

Edited by Waterboy

We can’t create a life that’s real and vibrant without living dangerously. If your primary concern is safety, then the life you create will be artificial.

God isn’t interested in what we consider safe. It’s too mundane, so expansion won’t occur. We’re here to grow, not sit in a corner.

On 01/01/2023 at 5:22 PM, Razard86 said:

This can cause things like psychosis and depersonalization. Which are all just manifestations of fear of ABSOLUTE TRUTH. 

Psychosis is repressed early trauma bubbling up to the surface without proper integration.

Psychedelics can cause this because they mess with the repressive system, sometimes permanently opening gates that used to shield someone from their unconscious pain.

This 'fear of absolute truth' you mention, is actually right, but it includes the absolute truth of how someone was abused, neglected or came close to death as a baby.

It's only human and normal to have a deathly fear of that. There's no way not to.

Blowing up the repressive system with tons of psychedelics is not a wise way of going about it for everyone.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I just don’t understand this weird obsession and pride with insanity. Specifically Leo wears this like a badge “nowadays I smoke weed and nearly drop into insanity” 

1. why is this cool or something you want?

2. I feel like you guys don’t truly understand what insanity is, maybe you have a wacky experience or delusion but true insanity is probably one of the most horrific things to experience and you literally can’t function. 

3. there’s this bullshit notion that spirituality and awakening must = going insane but that’s not true. You can wake up in a safe and methodical manner and yes it may be challenging but you don’t need to get all dramatic about your anxiety

8 hours ago, Waterboy said:

If you want to arrive at death safely, be my guest. You’ll be no different than most people who live out of fear and desperation.

That's the very fear talking.

This is exactly how it is that fear keeps being experienced. There is a belief than something is needed and that this need can be failed to be fulfilled.

Practically speaking, fear is eventually handled with the acknowledgement of guilt, shame, insecurity and unworthiness.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

What I think , is that although one can make sense of Leo without doing some resposable use of psycadelics, for me at least some teachings will make no sense unless the person hearing it dont make his work with or without psycadelics. 

Is like listening lectures about sex with neven really engaging in real sex. The person simple freak out because the lectures start to trigger something in the person and the person never actualize it. 

Actualized.org just made sense for me because with it I was am I am doing spaced experiments with psycadelics. Otherwise would make no sense.