EyolfTheWolf

What’s your favorite Sex Book?

5 posts in this topic

Sex God Method is by far my most read book. It’s like I enter a new paradigm when Im reading. Suddenly all my negative beliefs about sex and women become irrelevant. And I start Looking forward to all the amazing sex I’m gonna have with women. 

The Multi-Orgasmic Man is good for breathing, cock-stretching, learning to not ejaculate etc. It focuses a lot on solo techniques. Not as much on the dynamic between two partners.

Have any of you guys read any great sex books? 
I would love to hear 

Bonus Mentions

Leo’s episodes:

- How to have Amazing Sex Part 1 & Part 2 

- How to make a girl squirt 

- David Deida books 

I'll put those on my read list. I like erotic comic books but I never read them. I rented one accidentally when I was ten.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I’m much too lazy to read but if I wasn’t I’d guess “Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow” would be a good book.

My best book is experience and practice.

Feel your woman and you can fuck like a beast without any books or videos.

I can tell if we're gonna have amazing sex just by looking in her eyes. 

There's no science or logic behind it. Just the way it works 

@Vlad_ That sounds great, Vlad. You might be a natural at this. If you are able to create a great relationship solely on that, hats off to you.

What you’re describing would be called «Immersion» in the Sex God Method. One of the four pillars to becoming a Sex God. Sounds like you may have the others naturally in place as well. 

Experience trumps all. And in the case that you have issues, or want to Take the sex and relationship to the next level. You May want to learn some New things. For example how female attraction works.