strwbrycough

Al-lad Response Thread

70 posts in this topic

@blazed That's like saying, I'm interested to see if you will reach a state where you no longer need the use of a screwdriver.

You're welcome to screw things in with your bare fingers at any time. Then you can pride yourself on how "natural" you are.

While you're at it you can also cut out electricity, computers, cars, medicine, shoes, clothes, toilet paper, grocery stores, etc.

A real man doesn't need any of those crutches ;)

After all, I know someone who got killed by electricity or a car. QED.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13584129_156804108062961_1077403438_n.jp

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 02/03/2017 at 6:55 PM, blazed said:

What qualifications do you have? are you a doctor? Be quiet.

I'm a doctor - I hold a degree in Omniscience.

In my unquestionable capacity as a well-informed and perspicacious doctor, I can categorically state with a certain degree of certainty, that a little poison now and then makes for an interesting journey on the long road to enlightenment.

700-110060-Honorary Doctorate of Omniscience.jpg

Edited by jse

Those that are taking drugs also seem to be biased in favour of drugs but they can only see the bias on the forum  against ... also thinking that they know the reasons , blaming ignorance , etc, where some people chose not to take drugs for all manner of reasons. You see this same polarised thinking happens in all kinds of debates, religion, politics etc.

Edited by Neo

Totally used his own web of beliefs to attack mine, I'm confused is he trying to convince me to take drugs?

It's almost like the one's promoting drugs are.... "addicted"? No, kinda taken over by drugs. :o In a crazed kinda way.

AL-LAD is great. I've tried it at a few different low-doses (22µg - 150µg), and it's a lot like how Leo describes - TONS of creativity, delight, sensuosness, tons of space for introspection and wonderment. It's acid-lite and a complete joy! Unicorns and rainbows stuff. It's like a spray of spring rain on your consciousness, click your heels and off you go!

Highly recommended, get it while you can, it's likely to disappear permanently within the next year or so because of production difficulty.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, I_Like_Thing said:

I have no problem with drugs, in fact I think they should be legal. The "debate" is just one of semantics. In spiritual circles you inevitably get folks who enjoy their drugs a bit more than most, and go out of their way to try and convince you it's for "science", or they are "going deeper" with enlightenment, or they are doing "research", or some other excuse.

It's of course bullshit. They are bullshitting themselves and others because they don't want to be seen as just casual drug users. Some people like to do cocaine--Freud tried to justify his drug use by saying it helped him with research. Others have used morphine, heroin, pills, acid or you name it and tried to couch it as it helping them in some way to achieve a "greater good". They are just addicts who enjoy their drug of choice. It's a story as old as drugs themselves and the social stigma that has gone along with them. 

God made these tools, they are wonderful and it's obvious you have not tasted their value, anyways the condescending vibe is completely unnecessary and most ironic when it comes from someone who says to be seriously on the path.

Also addiction has many forms, certainly most people do not use these things like anything we would define as being addicted, though in my view everyone is addicted to most things in life until they are enlightened. 
You would probably crave and complain if you just lost a friend tomorrow, lost access to good food or lost feeling healthy, internet etc.

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

I like to add, as sweet sounding as AL-LAD sounds, keep in mind there's always the possibility that you will be looking at you deepest fears on any psychedelic, don't think it has to be easy.

... And here we have a respected doctor, attempting to help cure a persistent case of housewifeness with a (then) legal prescription drug:

Why don't you all just keep it to yourselves? 

Debating isn't going anywhere and is hardly fooling anyone. Your life is yours and yours alone, do with it what you please and let others do what they please. 

No ones benefiting from all this. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

17 hours ago, blazed said:

I'm pretty sure Leo is going to do a full circle and lay off the drugs after a while again and realise he couldn't find what he was seeking, or he is going to keep using them as a pick me up in the spiritual world, and call it conciousness work, but I'll still call it recreational purposes to be fair if he's getting any enjoyment, excitement, fun, or pleasure out of it.

That is how I feel too :)

He is pretty much is playing with it. To take or not it's up to us to decide, really. I see him just being on this stage right now. I do not take it seriously or vision him doing drugs all his life. Plus,  guys, please take into consideration that he changes as he goes. Today might have one insight, tomorrow another one.  Today drugs, tomorrow might wanna go in the cave and sit there alone. He does not know himself, all his experience is a row knowledge of every moment he lives. So....select the information and tailor it according to your life and circumstances. Don't fall into extremes. People who will want to do drugs, will do it anyway with regards to any references. We are all influenced every minute of our lives by our surroundings, media, family and friends. We do not have a choice not to be. But we can not really blame every source of information the way it impact us. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

14 hours ago, outlandish said:

AL-LAD is great. I've tried it at a few different low-doses (22µg - 150µg), and it's a lot like how Leo describes - TONS of creativity, delight, sensuosness, tons of space for introspection and wonderment. It's acid-lite and a complete joy! Unicorns and rainbows stuff. It's like a spray of spring rain on your consciousness, click your heels and off you go!

Highly recommended, get it while you can, it's likely to disappear permanently within the next year or so because of production difficulty.

outlandish, where did you read that it might disappear? :)

Marketing: "get it while you can". But the truth is, that it is legal in many countries, e.g. where I live, and that might last maybe 1-2 more years. And this could contribute in decreasing availability.

get it while you can, it's likely to disappear permanently within the next year or so because of production difficulty.

I might just copy and paste that to the other thread where drugs are much better than meditation ... apparently. Quick! Infinity is running low!!! :o

Edited by Neo

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Marketing: "get it while you can". But the truth is, that it is legal in many countries, e.g. where I live, and that might last maybe 1-2 more years. And this could contribute in decreasing availability.

Well if they can produce it it shouldn't be that hard to produce some more? (And continue to do so). Or am I just missing the point of some secret ingredient that will run out soon and leave the world dry of all AL-LAD?

@zikzak AL-LAD (along with ETH-LAD) is very difficult to produce and has low yields, so it's uneconomical to produce compared to the other grey-market lysegamides (ALD-52, 1P-LSD). The major lab that has been supplying all of the world's AL-LAD since it was released about 4 years ago has announced that they have ceased production. They've been loosing money making it. Apparently there's a good amount of stock remaining in the various vendors, and people are saying a year's worth left, probably more like 1-2 years left like @Toby said.

It probably sounds like I'm super in touch with the underground psychedelic scene or something, but I'm not. This is just information I'm relaying from an email from a direct vendor, and backed up by word on the forums. 

It's always possible that some other lab will synth it down the road, but the lysergamides are notoriously tricky to produce, and the 6-sub lysergamides (ETH-LAD, AL-LAD) even moreso. So it's very likely that this is it. In any case, with these currently being quasi-legal in much of the world, and available right now, it's a pretty special moment in history.

8 hours ago, Toby said:

8 hours ago, Neo said:

I might just copy and paste that to the other thread where drugs are much better than meditation ... apparently. Quick! Infinity is running low!!! :o

Hah sorry for coming across like I was making a sales pitch, that wasn't my intention at all! Poor choice of words on my part.

I'm enthusiastic about AL-LAD (and many other psychedelics), but it's not the be-all-end-all by any means. If/when it disappears off the face of the earth, it will be sad to loose a special and unique gem, but there are plenty of others out there.

It's just that we're at a special moment in history when this substance is both available and basically legal. The door is open right now, it's only been open for a few years, and soon it will shut again. So if you have an inclination to experiment with AL-LAD specifically, then now is the time.

But psychedelics in general will always be around. You don't need AL-LAD to get enlightened. You don't need psychedelics to get enlightened. They're just really neat and useful tools.

I don't think there's any point in that, there are already forums dedicated to psychedelics. There are also many teachers who completely avoid the topic of psychedelics. So if someone were interested in either of those topics without the other, there are already resources.

Leo's been clear about how psychedelics have been an integral part of his spiritual practice, and this forum is a reflection of his teachings. Leo is just a dude bettering himself and sharing what's good with the world, and he's really good at it.

It seems like you're externalizing your fear of psychedelics @I_Like_Thing. No one (I hope) is trying to get you to consume them. If you're not interested, or feel unsafe about them, then that's definitely a sign that they're not for you, so don't worry about it.