andysampl

I always awaken on LSD but drop down the next Day - Why??

19 posts in this topic

Hi

I have very deep awakenings with even a small Dose of lsd. 50 mcg is more than enough to let me break through into enlightenmen World. 

Once the lsd kicks in, i am somehow able to awaken my energy which than shoots up my spine and comes out of my head. When that happens it feels like "I" have dissolved and completely merged with everything. I can then stay high above my crown chakra and all i feel is extrem bliss. Everything is pure golden bliss and i stay there as long as my body can take it. 

After a while i come back into the "Illusion" but im still fully lucid in it. I dont have the feeling im in the body, instead im just everywhere. Also i dont move my body anymore, it is moved by pure intelligence. It feels so amazing because it litterally seems like god has overtaken my body and is now working through me. 

Whats interesting is, that my ego is also somehow there, but Its just very quiet and even wants to surrender to that greatness. 

Sometimes i then have encounters with "other" entities, which i Do know that they are really just myself. But if i interact with them from the ego mind they seem like "other". They sometimes give me insights or work on my energy System so I can reach even higher States of bliss. I know, Its just me working on myself... 

Whats always weird is Droping out of that state again. I feel so sad and almost depressed. I pray every Day that this will be my default state. I just want god in my life, always... 

Why Do think one always Drops back? 

My theory is that maybe my nervous System cannot hold such high energy for a long time, because Literally my nerves hurt after a few hours of being so conscious. 

I am then curios if it is good to work with psychedelics to cultivate that energy or if they Do harm to the Energy System, so that it will even be more difficult to reach These States permanently. The next few days i Do feel more tired and a bit exhausted of energy... Thats why im wondering. 

What Do you think? 

i don't think it's that complicated. lsd is really stimulating, your body is working on overdrive for 12 hours. of course you'd be exhausted and drained afterwards.

The ego tendencies are not dissolved by taking a substance (just temporarily suppressed), that's why you drop back.

The energy is getting blown out the top of your head. Look into ways to circulate and gather the energy, such as the microcosmic orbit.

That's how chemicals work.

You will never be as conscious sober as you will on chemicals just like you will never be as strong as if you're taking steroids or as happy as if you're taking opium.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You will never be as conscious sober as you will on chemicals just like you will never be as strong as if you're taking steroids or as happy as if you're taking opium.

but you said you can access god mode all the time now

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You 100% can be happier sober than on opium. Opium high isn't even that great, it's a numbness, not happiness.

If you were in that state 24/7, 7-days a week, you wouldn't be able to maintain your body and mental state. So, you need a break and contemplate. Then, after you contemplate, you can go back and transcend higher. But, you will always come out a little bit more conscious than you were before. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If opium can really make you happy, why did Kurt Cobain blow his brain up with a shotgun instead of just taking more heroin?

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

If opium can really make you happy, why did Kurt Cobain blow his brain up with a shotgun instead of just taking more heroin?

Kurt once said that if he had enough money he would buy a lifetime supply of heroin and just do it to the end.

8 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Kurt once said that if he had enough money he would buy a lifetime supply of heroin and just do it to the end.

He was worth 50 millions when he died, doesn't seem to like he attempted multiple suicides because he was out of money. Maybe he had not enough money to do heroin until his 60s without making more, but he had enough to continue for much longer. Why would he have chosen suicide over heroin use if heroin use was really all that fun?

Fascinating. LSD is also my drug of choice. It is unreasonably OP and effective at launching you into infinity.

However, I am always grateful to come back. "Falling-out-of-omniscience," as I call it. It's a stunning spectacle.

I can cry at how Good it is that I forget myself and act smaller than I really am.

It's Love.

5 hours ago, 4201 said:

He was worth 50 millions when he died, doesn't seem to like he attempted multiple suicides because he was out of money. Maybe he had not enough money to do heroin until his 60s without making more, but he had enough to continue for much longer. Why would he have chosen suicide over heroin use if heroin use was really all that fun?

have you ever been in a sducidal state?

it's a peculiar state of consciousness... and it is as if everything you've previously experienced. all the beautiful memories and relationships in your life fall by the wayside to heightened state of self-loathing. it's a fleeting sort of thing, that you wouldn't even recognize when you fall out of that state. it's as if you're possessed since you don't recognize that suicidal version of "you" when you come back out of it into your joyful everyday self. 

yet, in that fleeting state... you are very unpredictable. and you just might end it all this time

Edited by PenguinPablo

3 minutes ago, andysampl said:

@Jowblob 1p,1v

@andysampl how does it compare to 1p, never had 1v before and would you day its better?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 12/26/2022 at 4:45 AM, andysampl said:

Whats always weird is Droping out of that state again. I feel so sad and almost depressed. I pray every Day that this will be my default state. I just want god in my life, always... 

If you keep this intention in your life you are prone to be depressed. Drop that cause you will NEVER be happy at the sober state that you are in right now.

On 12/26/2022 at 4:45 AM, andysampl said:

I am then curios if it is good to work with psychedelics to cultivate that energy or if they Do harm to the Energy System

You are correct, but the thing is that your energies on LSD get together very well, but your sober state is just messed up. Eg pic:

Do some kind of Breathing exercises like Kriya Yoga if you want to align your chakras in your sober state, but bare in mind you LSD trips will be different because your chakras are out of order in a way that LSD makes them "straight" and if you do this practice you will re-align them so much that LSD will not give you these experiences that you are having right now.

chakras.JPG

Mahadev

Acid in particular is like that for me. Literally enlightened one day, normal the next. Ime mushroom lessons tend to stick around longer. 

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic"