Someone here

Life is a dream and death is waking up

42 posts in this topic

Just now, Hojo said:

It was not alcohol induced psychosis. Reality started looping like a shroom trip thought loop. Then my soul fell out of my body and I was in the void. I felt the loneliness and sadness of God. When you are in the void there is no self reflection you just feel what you are feeling and the emotion will spiral out of control and there is no body to stop it. So you will be like im sad and lonely then you get really sad and really lonely and then you get really really sad and really really lonely then you are spiraling fast and you are just a roiling emotion of sadness and loneliness with no stopping it.

Ok. What did you take out of this experience? In what way did it help you in your spiritual journey? Did you trigger it or did it happen spontaneously?

10 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

Ok. What did you take out of this experience? In what way did it help you in your spiritual journey? Did you trigger it or did it happen spontaneously?

When I woke up I completely forgot what happened. I just knew deep down that I had died and I was so happy to be alive. But I had extreme underlying ptsd on my soul from visiting hell that I fell into deep depression for 8 years. Then I was going to kill myself but I decided to give mushroom a shot even tho I was scared of them. I ate the mushroom within 30 mins my ego dissolved and was trancing out. As I'm trancing out the mushroom was like hey remeber 8 years ago when you died. And I'm like no. Then instantly I was shot back into that moment the mushroom was showing me that I had died but I was still there when I died. It was showing me what conciousness is me without me. I am immortal. I instantly understand what I am. My reality starts shifting I see a very distinct separation between reality and me. Like im in a glass case totally protected from everything. My neurons start firing off. There is a massive thunderstorm happening inside of ny mind. Im laughing and crying so hard im screaming for 6 straight hours. I close my eyes and I see the entire universe inside of a globe. When you die you have to understand that you wont be there. You will be there but you will not have a body to filter your thoughts. God dosent second guess itself. I needed to die to understand consciousness so it had a profoundly good impact but not seen at the time. If I go back to the void I will not pout. The faster you lose your identity the faster you get out of the void.

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

@Hojo so you became God? 

Have you ever had another mystical experience since then?

I didn't become god i just had a complete cessation of life except for those two extreme emotions. I just understood what conciousness was. The experience felt like all my neurons connected together in a specific way and it when they form together that way its like a hidden cheat code of the universe and then all the neurons in your brain start going we love you we love you and shoot their love inside of eachother.

I have had another mystical experience but it is weird. Ego death isn't a big deal for me anymore it just feels weird more than scary. But I ate some shrooms again it felt like inside of my head was rock this rock was consciousness. Consciousness was wrapped in a plastic bag with the handles going out the back of my head. It felt like someone was pulling really handles really hard but I couldn't fit outside the tiny hole the bag was pulling me out from cause my consciousness was too big. It was wearing 500 t shirts and needed to be naked to fit through. So a voice in my head says ' you are wearing too many layers! Focus!' So I look at the wall and focus and then instantly all 500 shirts are ripped off and I fell on the ground and my body dissapears and I'm in the spirit realm. It looks like waves of red blue and purple star light everywhere. I move my body I cannot see it but I can still move. When I move my body it looks like a blanket is over it. Like move your body under your blanket and thats how it looked but it was a blanket of energy. I move around my house and I'm half in and half out of my body. I see a very tiny spirit flying around in the distance then I sat on my couch and now I'm completely put of my body. I can control my movement but I move around by moving my eyes not my body. I'm in 2d reality there are aliens there they are hacking my brain im not in control of anything there is a doctor. He starts mind wiping me. It felt like a printer squeezing out all my memories of my consciousness. I'm running away by moving my eyes to the left side of my vision but the printer gets me and is squeezing me. I instinctual just chant I am I am I am I am as its running me over and it allows me to keep myself from forgetting. Then all of a sudden I'm hallucinating an infinite library. I'm standing outside of it and a page flies into my consciousness and says this is you. Then another flies out thuds into my conciousness it says this is you. It does this 5 times and then I regained awareness of my body.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Enlighten me .

You got it upside down, the devil does it that way.

The Truth is:

Death is a dream and Life is waking up.

What is Death?

•     Lie
  •     Separation
  •     Suffering
  •     Survival
  •     Fear
  •     Self Hatred
  •     Dream
  •     Devil
  •     Darkness
  •     Ignorance
  •     Ugliness
  •     Evil
  •     Hell
  •     Chaos
  •     Disharmony
  •     Guilt
  •     Victimhood
  •     Addiction
  •     Prison
  •     Manipulation
  •     Harm
  •     Distraction
  •     Hatred
  •     Greed
  •     Fake
  •     Conflict
  •     Intoxication
  •     Sickness
  •     Shame
  •     Illusion
  •     Ignorance
  •     Unawareness
  •     Boredom
  •     Depression
  •     Suspicion
  •     Destruction
  •     Violence
  •     Gluttony
  •     Atheism
  •     Disconnection
  •     Numbness
  •     Manipulation
  •     Self Harm
  •     Suicide
  •     Madness
  •     Craziness
  •     Perversion
  •     Anger
  •     Dysfunction
  •     Disability
  •     Arrogance
  •     Toxicity
  •     Distortion
  •     Disgust
  •     Bizarreness
  •     Unconsciousness
  •     Cage

What is Life?

•     Truth
  •     Unity
  •     Joy
  •     Thriving
  •     Love
  •     Self Love
  •     Awakening
  •     God
  •     Light
  •     Wisdom
  •     Beauty
  •     Good
  •     Paradise
  •     Order
  •     Harmony
  •     Innocent
  •     Forgiveness
  •     Virtue
  •     Freedom
  •     Integrity
  •     Goodness
  •     Presence
  •     Kindness
  •     Abudance
  •     Real
  •     Peace
  •     Sobriety
  •     Health
  •     Shameless
  •     Reality
  •     Understanding
  •     Awareness
  •     Magic
  •     Vitality
  •     Trust
  •     Creation
  •     Kindness
  •     Discipline
  •     Spirituality
  •     Connection
  •     Passion
  •     Desire
  •     Charisma
  •     Erotic
  •     Happiness
  •     Adventure
  •     Exploration
  •     Elegance
  •     Grace
  •     Flow
  •     Being
  •     Ease
  •     Pleasure
  •     Ecstacy
  •     Primal
  •     Wild
  •     Consciousness
  •     Heaven
  •     Appreciation
  •     Gratitude
  •     Home
  •     Soul

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

On 12/26/2022 at 2:21 AM, Someone here said:

What are you talking about lol xD?

we are just star dust ,bro. 

and the universe does not give a crap about us . It's like when you step on ants as you walk by the street . You sure think you are the center of the universe aren’t you? 

That person is the center of their experience of the universe. 

Just like you’re yours.

That being said, do you think there’s something wrong with that person having a centered view on reality? Is there any other way for them? 

Gone

2 hours ago, Vladimir said:

You got it upside down, the devil does it that way.

The Truth is:

Death is a dream and Life is waking up.

What is Death?

•     Lie
  •     Separation
  •     Suffering
  •     Survival
  •     Fear
  •     Self Hatred
  •     Dream
  •     Devil
  •     Darkness
  •     Ignorance
  •     Ugliness
  •     Evil
  •     Hell
  •     Chaos
  •     Disharmony
  •     Guilt
  •     Victimhood
  •     Addiction
  •     Prison
  •     Manipulation
  •     Harm
  •     Distraction
  •     Hatred
  •     Greed
  •     Fake
  •     Conflict
  •     Intoxication
  •     Sickness
  •     Shame
  •     Illusion
  •     Ignorance
  •     Unawareness
  •     Boredom
  •     Depression
  •     Suspicion
  •     Destruction
  •     Violence
  •     Gluttony
  •     Atheism
  •     Disconnection
  •     Numbness
  •     Manipulation
  •     Self Harm
  •     Suicide
  •     Madness
  •     Craziness
  •     Perversion
  •     Anger
  •     Dysfunction
  •     Disability
  •     Arrogance
  •     Toxicity
  •     Distortion
  •     Disgust
  •     Bizarreness
  •     Unconsciousness
  •     Cage

What is Life?

•     Truth
  •     Unity
  •     Joy
  •     Thriving
  •     Love
  •     Self Love
  •     Awakening
  •     God
  •     Light
  •     Wisdom
  •     Beauty
  •     Good
  •     Paradise
  •     Order
  •     Harmony
  •     Innocent
  •     Forgiveness
  •     Virtue
  •     Freedom
  •     Integrity
  •     Goodness
  •     Presence
  •     Kindness
  •     Abudance
  •     Real
  •     Peace
  •     Sobriety
  •     Health
  •     Shameless
  •     Reality
  •     Understanding
  •     Awareness
  •     Magic
  •     Vitality
  •     Trust
  •     Creation
  •     Kindness
  •     Discipline
  •     Spirituality
  •     Connection
  •     Passion
  •     Desire
  •     Charisma
  •     Erotic
  •     Happiness
  •     Adventure
  •     Exploration
  •     Elegance
  •     Grace
  •     Flow
  •     Being
  •     Ease
  •     Pleasure
  •     Ecstacy
  •     Primal
  •     Wild
  •     Consciousness
  •     Heaven
  •     Appreciation
  •     Gratitude
  •     Home
  •     Soul

That’s a completely fabricated system. Even if I agree with your grouping! 

I’ll tell you something that rejects no one. That which is pure non-resistance. Without discrimination. Which is a trait of the highest unconditional acceptance and love.

Death

Life cyclically grows itself, then dissolves itself into a myriad of forms and ultimately sends itself to death for renewal and reappropriation. Even if the temporary life forms do their damnedest to avoid it.

Forever and ever and also over there.

And it happens in a flash. Also, what is experienced isn’t technically real and is entirely impermanent.

Just a continual forgetting and returning. Keeping the experience fresh. Prompogating McImmortal mental images. 

That’s just what I’m observing tho.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

4 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

I’ll tell you something that rejects no one. That which is pure non-resistance. Without discrimination. Which is a trait of the highest unconditional acceptance and love.

Death

You don't know what Death is.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Someone here There is no death. There is only the dream.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Hojo You obviously have access to experiences most of us will never have. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Hojo You obviously have access to experiences most of us will never have. 

Haha for sure but I am not any smarter I still have no idea what is going on and where I will be when I die all I know is shit is insane and not what we think. I do not know if leo has felt his brain hacked by aliens as he might not have said it because it sounds too insane to say outloud and will do nothing but turn people off of you.

Edited by Hojo

How do you integrate your dream theory with quantum mechanics (infinite possibilities collapsing into one when a conscious subject appear)?

@Hojo There are no aliens, only mind.

42 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Hojo There are no aliens, only mind.

Ah but don't forget about alien-mind ;)

It's Love.

30 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Ah but don't forget about alien-mind ;)

There is no alien-mind, only mind.

It is scary how fast you start forgetting about your other life in spirit realm. I feel some people could die and then just sit in the spirit realm and not even realize they are there. They will be there but not even realize they are existing and could sit there forever.

On 31.12.2022 at 0:01 AM, Someone here said:

Yes death is a belief. But because ultimately you won't die .you will just change your form .the process of reincarnation. Each new Incarnation follows a death .

Yeah, death is a belief and it never happens. ✌️ That's what they call Samsara.

Are you familiar with ACIM (A Course In Miracles)? I think you'd LOVE it. If interested, start with an introductory book. Really recommend Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. I really think you'd like that book. Or maybe totally hate it. ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 31/12/2022 at 5:10 AM, SourceCodo said:

That person is the center of their experience of the universe. 

Just like you’re yours.

That being said, do you think there’s something wrong with that person having a centered view on reality? Is there any other way for them? 

There can only be one center by definition (if you want to use geometrical language). And that is of course ME ? .

On 31/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, How to be wise said:

@Someone here There is no death. There is only the dream.

Show me . Jump off a cliff and let's explore what happens then .

17 hours ago, roopepa said:

Yeah, death is a belief and it never happens. ✌️ That's what they call Samsara.

Are you familiar with ACIM (A Course In Miracles)? I think you'd LOVE it. If interested, start with an introductory book. Really recommend Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. I really think you'd like that book. Or maybe totally hate it. ?

Yes I'm familiar with it . Its weak sauce.  Good fo newbies. But not as deep and satisfying to the intellect .its more satisfying for the soul. But I care about understanding reality in the deepest way possible. 

And btw ..death is both real and unreal simultaneously. Just like everything else .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Show me . Jump off a cliff and let's explore what happens then .

Notice that fear is the only emotion that can make you unaware of the truth. You have to try to induce fear within me to make me lose my awareness of the truth. No other emotion would do it. 

It won’t work with me. The truth is the truth.