Cornyreal

Al-lad

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys , hey Leo I have a short question due to Al-Lad.

I was fucking amazed when I saw that it was legal but than I read that it is something which is not researched very much. Here in Germany we call something like this Badesalz. So now I am confused that you Leo took them because in your  first psychedelic videos you said that one should not try unresearched psychodelics.

So my question is how dangerous is Al-lad and how much research is out their?

And is their a Test-kit to check weather it is real Al-Lad? 

Thank you for replying! Especially Leo THX For all your work Man! :)

Bathsalts is a general term the media uses to describe all the designer drugs. This is because they all say not for human consumption and there was a time they were sold as "bath salt". Designer substances can be dangerous especially when they are not tested and you are your own guinea pig.

The psychedelics deveriates of LSD (AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, ALD-52) are all fairly safe since they have the same psychopharmalogical structure. LSD has been researched widely and is physically not really dangerous and non-neurotoxic (even less than coffee), but the risks are always in psychological behaviour or mistaking the substance for something else!

I won't go into the full chemical structure since those are widely discussed on fora where people have both a chemical as pharmacology background and speculate on all the mechanisms and how the molecule breaks down. Two books that hold great value into this subject are PHIKAL and TIHKAL (quite academic and not for someone who doesn't know alot about chemistry).

NEVER take something that is completely new, let other people who think they know what they are doing do the dirty work for you. Don't risk your own health for something yet unknown. If you are to try something read upon all the available literature and get a sense of how people react to it.

Here are some link that could be value to doing proper research:

https://erowid.org/experiences/

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psychoactive_substance_index

Always do an allergy test with a very small dose! If you feel something is wrong don't take more. Atleast keep a week between your allergy test and a smaller beginner dose. Safety is mandatory, so go slow!

Last, try to minimize use to max twice a year and don't do it after eachother in a short period of time (keep min. 2 months between).

Less is more with these powerfull tools. If you get a clear message opt-out and let it settle for long period. The reflection period of your experience is the other half of the experience and maybe even more important.

There are probably some test-kits online available but the best thing would be to sent it to a certified lab for GC-MS analysis.

Thank you very much. This helps a lot. GC-MS analysis cost around 200EURO and I heard many drug tester don't work at Al-lad besides Ehrlich's Reagent.