Danioover9000

How do we improve Twitter?

25 posts in this topic

I actually agree with Leo on this one lol more stuff that they were all anal about banning. Reddit functions as a search engine basically, since only really illegal stuff is banned from there. Mods sometimes get out of control sometimes but it comes with the territory of having mods to begin with lol. I think twitter would benefit from seeing less restrictions, less triggered dialogue, and less shady woke people involved behind the curtain. I don't think this can actually be achieved but nonetheless I'd want it to operate more like reddit; in a perfect world. 

@ThermalTide

5 hours ago, ThermalTide said:

I actually agree with Leo on this one lol more stuff that they were all anal about banning. Reddit functions as a search engine basically, since only really illegal stuff is banned from there. Mods sometimes get out of control sometimes but it comes with the territory of having mods to begin with lol. I think twitter would benefit from seeing less restrictions, less triggered dialogue, and less shady woke people involved behind the curtain. I don't think this can actually be achieved but nonetheless I'd want it to operate more like reddit; in a perfect world. 

Why would you want Twitter to be less restrictive?

@Sucuk Ekmek

7 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Dude this is horrible and terrifying.

What is the difference between what you state right up there  and Mcdonald's employee of the month idea?

You are following the ethos of ''Communist'' China.

Trusted? Tell me one thing that ''we'' Actualized.org can agree upon. There is none. 

You are basically  Elon Musk v2. Power corrupted you already :/

Horrible and terrible from your point of view?

Asymmetrical comparison. The hall of fame feature is equal to the high quality threads and posts collected above each sub forum, with an additional thread per sub forum for very low quality posts as well, that are deconstructed and reviewed. Why is that bad to you? I think it can clearly show how I or mods think and feel about those posts, from high to very low quality posts.

I can't, because I don't know, and know enough about myself and how I'd construct this new Twitter. And you also don't know either, other than what you're reading so far to go off on. So, you can either choose to trust me and make your account now, or don't and let this opportunity go by.

No, I'm not a Elon robot. Maybe my writing is too rough and a bit lacking in quality and consideration, but I do believe that my Twitter is healthier. Otherwise, can you suggest an alternative that is better than my ideas of a new Twitter?

Twitter is corrupted by a huge debt, it has to seek every way to monetize. Elon Musk like three days ago said free speech is not free, that you have to pay for it, but that will make it worse than it was before.

First it should regain the trust of advertisers, but Elon tweeting is its worse enemy for that. As well as for Tesla.

11 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Sucuk Ekmek

Horrible and terrible from your point of view?

Yes, mine.

@Sucuk Ekmek

Asymmetrical comparison. The hall of fame feature is equal to the high quality threads and posts collected above each sub forum, with an additional thread per sub forum for very low quality posts as well, that are deconstructed and reviewed. Why is that bad to you? 

This is not gonna work. You'll make more confusion.

@Sucuk Ekmek

I can't, because I don't know, and know enough about myself and how I'd construct this new Twitter. And you also don't know either, other than what you're reading so far to go off on. So, you can either choose to trust me and make your account now, or don't and let this opportunity go by.

That's right I don't know. I never used twitter, guess will skip yours as well.

@Sucuk Ekmek

No, I'm not a Elon robot. Maybe my writing is too rough and a bit lacking in quality and consideration, but I do believe that my Twitter is healthier. 

Twitter is done. They just took the human an planted it in the machine. There is no turning back at this point. 

@Sucuk Ekmek

Otherwise, can you suggest an alternative that is better than my ideas of a new Twitter?

I can't.

I better clean up my room.