Vrubel

Will you date a guy who owns a pet snake?

17 posts in this topic

I am writing this post half as a joke because my life doesn't revolve around getting laid, pursuing my passions is way more important. But I am seriously considering taking a pet snake. Something like a false coral snake. I already admitted my fascination for snakes to various girls I dated. And to be honest, how they reacted was entirely based on how much they were into me. If a girl was sufficiently into me she thinks it's "cool". But I also had some mediocre dates where the girl was visibly turned off by the idea of snakes and creatures of the like, "Ewww" they would softly say. Anyhow each time I will bring a girl home the snake will definitely get some attention. I don't know how feminine girls will react to that and whether they'll still be in the mood haha. 

Edited by Vrubel
improving title to be more women friendly

Yes.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Cobra kai never dies ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Yes.

Pfff.... That's why girls are lame.

Just kidding, many guys have strong reactions to snakes as well. 

Girls on this forum please let me know: will you date a guy who owns a pet snake?

i dont like exotic pets , they belong in the zoo

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I wanted to make an alarm post on exotic pets. It's the new "what's awful this week" trend. It is catching up. 

No no no. No exotic pets please. 

My God I have heard stories of people whose faces were ripped off. Children eaten by pet pythons. Go Google this shit. 

As though we don't have enough suffering already, now this. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I know a lady from Mexico who loves snakes.  She had a pet python but got rid of it when she had a child.  I personally don't like snakes and ran away from a big one in the jungle when he moved up to within stricking distance.  I know my fear of snakes comes from Judeo-Christian conditioning and would like to overcome it.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

18 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I know a lady from Mexico who loves snakes.  She had a pet python but got rid of it when she had a child.  I personally don't like snakes and ran away from a big one in the jungle when he moved up to within stricking distance.  I know my fear of snakes comes from Judeo-Christian conditioning and would like to overcome it.  

Snakes are a symbol of Alpha Energy. Snakes are good. But they are animals. Animals are good where they are. Bringing them home to an artificial environment and forcing them to adjust will have consequences like eating children or killing people when provoked. 

Respecting animals means leaving them where they belong and set them free. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Thanks everybody for your comments.

To clear up some misconceptions, The snakes I have in mind are absolutely harmless.

"exotic" is a highly relative term that really means nothing when you think about it. Pet reptiles, including snakes, are relatively common and a lot is known about their care.  

Yes, a captive-bred snake will never experience the infinite space his ancestors would have had in nature. Though having lost this freedom he will gain the freedom from hunger, thirst, disease and parasites.
And of course, his enclosure must be of sufficient size. Here play in factors such as obviously the size of the animal but also his lifestyle (is it very active or calm) and is it a fast or a slow mover. 

I have done crazy amounts of research on this topic and just last week I returned from the jungles of Suriname where I learned even more. 

The only reason I kept off taking one is due to the strong reaction people have to them. 

Edited by Vrubel

21 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I am writing this post half as a joke because my life doesn't revolve around getting laid, pursuing my passions is way more important. But I am seriously considering taking a pet snake. Something like a false coral snake. I already admitted my fascination for snakes to various girls I dated. And to be honest, how they reacted was entirely based on how much they were into me. If a girl was sufficiently into me she thinks it's "cool". But I also had some mediocre dates where the girl was visibly turned off by the idea of snakes and creatures of the like, "Ewww" they would softly say. Anyhow each time I will bring a girl home the snake will definitely get some attention. I don't know how feminine girls will react to that and whether they'll still be in the mood haha. 

They for sure won't date a guy who asks will the girl date a guy because I want a snake as a pet. 

You don't need permission in the dating world. That's not fun. Just be you unapologetically and let them catch on the train. Play your game bro!

❤️

I have a ball python

One of the lines I’ve used a few times when I’ve been out was “do you wanna come and hold my big snake” and it usually gets a laugh

I’ve never seen a girl who was too terrified of it, honestly

If you want it then you should buy it. But why do such an arbitrary prediction of the future? If she comes home with you, and if she is feminine, and if she gets turned off by it... I think by the point she decides to actually sleep with you she will not really care about your pet snake (unless it's not enclosed).

Exactly. If she didn't mind bringing her ass all the way to your place, which wasn't accidental, but you did a lot of things right. 

No way in hell she's gonna be oh you have a snake in a terrarium, I'm gonna go home now and don't try to calm me down with your masculine protection skills because I never wanted to fuck you anyway. 

Like what do you guys think women think like?

@Vrubel Do you get a higher lesson out of this?

❤️

Edited by petar8p

I think snakes can be cute. But no, I wouldn't, since I'm a heterosexual male.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Haha, cool replies!

Thanks for the message