Vlad_

Sex dolls

122 posts in this topic

If you don't want a relationship, just find a fuck buddy. Or two.

9 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The best argument is that you look at someone with zero emotions or feedback. It's not like human to human interaction. 

Such interaction with the opposite person being mute can lead to wanting to control this object. 

In a healthy interaction both partners talk so we are careful about what we say. 

If you don't control your mind, it will turn into a mess. 

When you are talking to a doll, your mind has zero control. Because the doll can't scream at you. That is a risky thing. 

I'll call it unhealthy interaction. 

It's similar to talking to a duct taped kidnapped victim. They are mute and tied up and you're doing the talking. 

How will you experience feminine love if the doll is not talking? 

And you don't want to experience feminine love where she tells you what she likes and what she doesn't? That's seriously appalling. 

0825CE27-0440-4DF3-9249-41E6D1EC8380.jpeg

8 hours ago, Osaid said:

Hmm, I guess. Sex doll + VR might be the move

The driving force that will make VR experience realistic. 

I'm not sure that this will "solve" your issue here because you're saying that you don't want to rely on women for sexual satisfaction... yet as a straight male it would seem that you have gotten to a point of wanting to reject this part of yourself entirely. Too much work? Too much rejection? I don't see a sex doll fixing this for you in any way; on the contrary, I think this will give you sexual dysfunction and will make it awkward when you do actually sleep with a real woman. It takes balls to set up your life in a way that allows you to get laid and maintains a strong independence factor, but it certainly can be done and in my opinion, that's what you should pursue. Having a rotation of girls while you're ultimately single is a really good position to be in. Just personal opinion though, if you truly want to invest in a sex toy like that then hey, haver fun dude. I just don't think this will improve your life in any real, concrete way. Best wishes

Also, no woman is going to see a man sleeping with a sex doll and not judge you at least slightly. That’s something else to bear in mind

10 hours ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

1. everything in life that you recieve too easily will become boring and unsatisfying. same goes for sex dolls and masturbation in general. you will always crave real intimacy with real women and this requires dealing with your insecurities and inability to enjoy some meaningless social activities. you dont want to just stick your dick inside a pussy, you want the thrill of the entire experience - youll never get that with a sex doll. 
2. you are so full of rationalizations for your BS. if god has no limitation why wouldnt he be able to enjoy socializing? 

1. Yeah, absolutely. I also get bored with women quickly. Actually it's difficult for me to find some common topics to talk about because I don't like common topics. I like to talk about psychology, spirituality, psychedelics. 

2. God has no limitation and he's also unbiased. For god it doesn't matter if I socialize with humans or with plants or rocks. There is only one real conscious self. 

10 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Vlad_ sounds like an excuse because you are afraid.

If you are at the point of being willing to let go of girls entirely intead of manipulating and lying to them, you might as well just stop lying to them... What are you going to lose? Just start approaching girls and telling them honestly that you are only interested in casual sex / fwb situation. Start doing nightgame.

But it looks like you are still afraid of them rejecting you for it so you come up with buying a sex doll instead.

Also, stop assuming that you are taking something from a girl or harming her when you just have sex with her. She should enjoy it just as much as you do. And if she doesn't, she should stop playing a victim and start taking responsibility for who she sleeps with. Consider sex a mutually positive experience. 

Thanks for making a really good point about my assumptions regarding sex. I really think that if I'm having  sex with a girl I have to be committed for relationships otherwise I'm just being manipulative and selfish. 

And you're also right about approaching, I definitely should start being direct like "Hey, I'm god and I would like to have a sex with myself"

2 hours ago, ThermalTide said:

I'm not sure that this will "solve" your issue here because you're saying that you don't want to rely on women for sexual satisfaction... yet as a straight male it would seem that you have gotten to a point of wanting to reject this part of yourself entirely. Too much work? Too much rejection? I don't see a sex doll fixing this for you in any way; on the contrary, I think this will give you sexual dysfunction and will make it awkward when you do actually sleep with a real woman. It takes balls to set up your life in a way that allows you to get laid and maintains a strong independence factor, but it certainly can be done and in my opinion, that's what you should pursue. Having a rotation of girls while you're ultimately single is a really good position to be in. Just personal opinion though, if you truly want to invest in a sex toy like that then hey, haver fun dude. I just don't think this will improve your life in any real, concrete way. Best wishes

Too many unrealistic expectations placed on women and on their importance in my life. It's a game that can't be won. I fucked plenty of girls but I don't feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm satisfied with only one girl. 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Also, no woman is going to see a man sleeping with a sex doll and not judge you at least slightly. That’s something else to bear in mind

I couldn't care less about women's opinion regarding some of the aspects of my life. Nobody is in position of judging me, I am my own judge 

3 hours ago, something_else said:

lotr-keep-it-safe.gif

why not just take vacation in Asia or whatever 3rd country.
doll seems pricy as hell, also peak nihilism low.

I would advice abstaining from sex completely overall, it reduce libidinal power & focus.

FIbUY6yVcAU0x1Q.jpg

Edited by A_v_E

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I couldn't care less about women's opinion regarding some of the aspects of my life. Nobody is in position of judging me, I am my own judge 

I mean this is good but at the same time if you actually want girls you should try to avoid being creepy

Sex dolls are inherently creepy because of the uncanny valley

3 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Vlad_ being honest and direct doesn't mean being immature clown. That's not what spirituality is about.

Do you see spiritual teachers running around the streets, telling people that they are god? No, because they are wise and hubmle enough to not do that. 

It's a mark of a good teacher if he can come down from his enlightenment pedestal and talk about down to earth things with other people, relate to them, support and guide theme in a way they will understand. Not just blindly spouting spirituality at their faces to boast, but doing it in a very gentle way, so that it actually benefits people.

You sound like you had some breakthrough and it just blasted your head away, so now you are acting as a retard in order to cope with it. I am quite sure that in 5 years you will look back at this moment and facepalm yourself to death.

Go put and approach girls in a polite and humble matter. No need for random bullshit. Be nice.

Once you go on a date and discuss rach other's expectation, you just say something like: "I am not really looking for a relationship right now, just something casual". That's it. It's that simple. No need for muttering "I am god" to every person you meet. No need for being vulgar with people. Stop acting like an idiot.

Spiritual teachers are my creation and they behave like that because it's my desire. 

There's no shoulds or woulds or whatever. 

I'm the only conscious being in the universe and I can behave the way I want to behave as long as it's aligned with my values and principles.

If I want to walk around and say that I'm god it's totally fine, no one has a power to judge me. Everywhere is me.  

I attained total moral liberation and freedom, it's absolute. Now I can play the game by my rules.  

My self expression is number one priority, absolutely. 

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean this is good but at the same time if you actually want girls you should try to avoid being creepy

Sex dolls are inherently creepy because of the uncanny valley

Yeah bro, 100%. Girls don't like creepy guys, but it seems like I'm a creep. But what really scares me is the fact that I'm totally fine with it. 

As long as being creepy doesn't hurt anyone is good. 

Creepiness is a highly subjective term. For me being creepy means showing a dick to a stranger in a park

16 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Yeah bro, 100%. Girls don't like creepy guys, but it seems like I'm a creep. But what really scares me is the fact that I'm totally fine with it. 

Creepiness is a highly subjective term. For me being creepy means showing a dick to a stranger in a park

You should just learn to attract girls who just wanna fuck too. It’s better than buying a sex doll. It will grow you a lot too and it’s not manipulative or exploitative

Just now, something_else said:

You should just learn to attract girls who just wanna fuck too. It’s better than buying a sex doll. It will grow you a lot too and it’s not manipulative or exploitative

I'm so biased I can't imagine that there are plenty of hot girls who want only to fuck.

I guess it's because I lack approaching experience. I need to work through this believe that I hold   

17 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

2 things - one that I would feel objectified. Like why is this guy objectifying women by turning them into dolls? 

Second - it would look weird if not necessarily creepy. It looks desperate and my first thought will be this person is too lonely and is engaged in unhealthy coping mechanism. 

It doesn't show self control or confidence which reduces attraction since women always look for strong confident men. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

2 things - one that I would feel objectified. Like why is this guy objectifying women by turning them into dolls? 

Second - it would look weird if not necessarily creepy. It looks desperate and my first thought will be this person is too lonely and is engaged in unhealthy coping mechanism. 

It doesn't show self control or confidence which reduces attraction since women always look for strong confident men. 

1 thing is I don't care  how having a sex doll is being perceived and interpreted by others 

Second - you're right, I desperately want sex, but this primal need has nothing to do with loneliness. Loneliness means that you need a company or being taken care of. I need sex and nothing more. Everything else I can provide for myself.

I guess it's difficult for you to grasp because female's brain works differently and women have slightly different needs. 

10 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I'm so biased I can't imagine that there are plenty of hot girls who want only to fuck.

I guess it's because I lack approaching experience. I need to work through this believe that I hold   

Learn to approach girls in clubs. There are plenty who just wanna fuck there 

Girls enjoy sex too