Harikrishnan

Girlfriend complained about kiss

14 posts in this topic

So we are passionate kissers and love to kiss around. In last five days she have complained twice about kiss taste sour/bitter. I didn't eat any foods 2hrs prior to kissing, food I eat before that was normal food. What to do about it?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Do you brush your teeth? 

Not eating food can also add flavor to mouth 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Do you brush your teeth? 

Not eating food can also add flavor to mouth 

? yes I do twice daily.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I assume you're aware of what you eat, but there are underlying health conditions that present with those side effects.

Rinse mouth with water right after eating and swallow. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Isn't chewing gum an easy solution?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Take a breath mint.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you guys ❤️

Do you use mouthwash and floss your teeth everyday?

Have you tried scraping your tongue everyday?

https://www.thekindstoreonline.co.uk/blogs/blog/a-guide-to-tongue-scraping#:~:text=Copper is naturally anti-microbial,materials for a tongue scraper.

These things are quiet nice. I have one, I don't use it regularly I presume after a while my taste is certainly refined after I've done some rounds/days of this scrapping, although I don't actively recall using it that often. It's also only done for a minute/30 seconds when I do it, unsure what is the proper guideline, yet this is quiet useful in terms of dealing with what ever flavour is on your tongue and makes the tongue taste and smell like a tongue again. 

Not an active kisser, till now had no complaints without using the thing, this was recommended from a dating course I did. I'd give it a ??in terms of using it regularly if you enjoy kissing/intimacy and health. 

If it’s a completely new problem, then I would get my teeth checked.

Some tooth infections have a tendency to slowly burst out in your mouth and it can be very unnoticeable.

Edited by Snader

Everyone should be flossing daily at night before bed if you want to keep your original teeth as long as possible.