Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Insensitivity examples :

5 posts in this topic

What are some examples of insensitivity? 

Like for example - I visit a psychiatrist and they laugh and make light of things when my situation is serious and I'm on the verge of tears describing my ordeal they continue to laugh and joke around meanwhile I'm feeling ignored and uncomfortable with their laughter. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Unable to be in the moment. I sit very bored on a bench facing a park, across the park a new built neighborhood with a new community moving in, and over the neighborhood a nice sunset.

ex: It was a bit insensitive of Fiona to talk about fat people when she knows Mandy is desperate to lose weight 
source: google

19 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

ex: It was a bit insensitive of Fiona to talk about fat people when she knows Mandy is desperate to lose weight 
source: google

This is relatable. It sucks when you are trying to work on your health and someone is demonizing those health problems. It takes away the energy to get something done. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What are some examples of insensitivity? 

Like for example - I visit a psychiatrist and they laugh and make light of things when my situation is serious and I'm on the verge of tears describing my ordeal they continue to laugh and joke around meanwhile I'm feeling ignored and uncomfortable with their laughter. 

It seems this psychiatrist is unprofessional. Maybe choose another one...