Loveeee

Ego-death feels like heart attack

32 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Did you do mahasamadhi too, or experienced it too? And how did you experience it, tell me the story

I have had many, many, many, enlightenment type-experiences.

I have thought often that I was on the brink of heart attack, only to find that the "I" Always, Always Survives.

Glimpses into alternate timelines tell me that I did indeed die in these experiences, but the more Real me always chooses to survive.

Basically as You die, the real You in Timespace (the energy body) is far too intelligent to just let You die; So it chooses a new timeline.

Thus death does not exist. Existence has no opposite. Energy does not die. There is Only Eternal Life.

You Are Here To Live and Love.

Edited by tuku747

10 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

I have had many, many, many, enlightenment type-experiences.

I have thought often that I was on the brink of heart attack, only to find that the "I" Always, Always Survives.

Glimpses into alternate timelines tell me that I did indeed die in these experiences, but the more Real me always chooses to survive.

Basically as You die, the real You in Timespace (the energy body) is far too intelligent to just let You die; So it chooses a new timeline.

Thus death does not exist. Existence has no opposite. Energy does not die. There is Only Eternal Life.

You Are Here To Live and Love.

@tuku747 After my first mahasamadhi, you really helped me to go through. When i was there as god, i couldnt stay there a long time, i was there for like 10 sec and left because it was very scary.  That's how it was for me too, i obviously saw a new timeline being created for me and it was like i died in the other timeline.  But how can i make an exit point and chose a new dream for myself, because when i was there i also asked for a new dream but got sent back here. I also asked if i could look into all the dreams possible and chose a new one or construct a new one. So how will we eventually leave this dream/this body, is it when we truely get tired of life this dream? Or do we just keep waking up until we're literally becoming god on earth and can do whatever we want?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

No, you pierce it with your consciousness. In another words you make a choice to kill you ego/body consciously. It is a very scary moment, and only advanced people in consciousness can do it. You're literally looking at your own heart beating, with the option to stop it.

I had an experience like that last night, I think. I didn’t go as deep as I wanted, but I’m totally fine with that.

I’m making huge progress relative to my own history (not comparing myself to other people’s journey). 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

7 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@tuku747 After my first mahasamadhi, you really helped me to go through. When i was there as god, i couldnt stay there a long time, i was there for like 10 sec and left because it was very scary.  That's how it was for me too, i obviously saw a new timeline being created for me and it was like i died in the other timeline.  But how can i make an exit point and chose a new dream for myself, because when i was there i also asked for a new dream but got sent back here. I also asked if i could look into all the dreams possible and chose a new one or construct a new one. So how will we eventually leave this dream/this body, is it when we truely get tired of life this dream? Or do we just keep waking up until we're literally becoming god on earth and can do whatever we want?

Not sure! Currently my leaning is that Our Deepest Held Beliefs Structure the nature of this Dream.

At Our Core, We Are Love, so there is nothing to worry about, ever.

If You Believe You Are Immortal, You Are.

If You Believe You Are Aging Backwards, You Are.

The issue is ego may still act and think like a mortal. But this is merely an illusion that will dissolve with time.

So, that is Your experience for the time being.

Belief can be a subtle, tricky thing! But we can intentionally teach ourselves new, mind-expanding beliefs through meditation, affirmations and mantras while realizing that We Really Are God.

Magic involves two components:

Asking. Receiving. Casting, Percieving. Imagining, Realizing.

In a heightened state of Consciousness, they are simultaneous. You Are God. You Are Magic. You Are Imagining Reality.

Edited by tuku747

25 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Not sure! Currently my leaning is that Our Deepest Held Beliefs Structure the nature of this Dream. At Our Core, We Are Love, so there is nothing to worry about, ever.

If You Believe You Are Immortal, You Are.

If You Believe You Are Aging Backwards, You Are.

The issue is ego may still act and think like a mortal. But this is merely an illusion that will dissolve with time.

So, that is Your experience for the time being.

Belief can be a subtle, tricky thing! But we can intentionally teach ourselves new, mind-expanding beliefs through meditation, affirmations and mantras while realizing that We Really Are God.

Magic involves two components:

Asking. Receiving. Casting, Percieving. Imagining, Realizing.

In a heightened state of Consciousness, they are simultaneous. You Are God. You Are Magic. You Are Imagining Reality.

I don't know man, doesn't sound good and i don't resonate with it.  Looks like you're a reflection of my current consciousness/limit. Read all my answers in this thread including the video. Everything is deterministic, i think you're bound to wake up until you're ready to choose a new dream or you just go to sleep and don't wake up anymore like nothing happened. Have you noticed that when you enter very high states of consciousness, you're literally falling asleep? Same thing with love, when you feel love for someone or enter higher states of consciousness you want to sleep/fall asleep. 

I think when you're conscious enough like we are, we definitely can do our own mahasamadhi and perhaps chose a new dream according to our current consciousness/understanding. Consciousness doesn't have to retain all the memories since it's nothingness, so perhaps each person inside this consciousness field is its own god. I have definitely seen that a dream for example where you're semi god/ascended master, is chosen and you just don't become like that.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Have you noticed that when you enter very high states of consciousness, you're literally falling asleep? Same thing with love, when you feel love for someone or enter higher states of consciousness you want to sleep/fall asleep. 

Seems to be opposite for me. I feel more awake.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

43 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Seems to be opposite for me. I feel more awake.

This. It's certainly a more relaxed, more peaceful state of being. But I become far more awake and aware.

@Jowblob isn mahasamadhi where you dont come back? You leave your body at a time when you are in perfect mind in order for that to be the starting point for your next life or after life.

24 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Jowblob isn mahasamadhi where you dont come back? You leave your body at a time when you are in perfect mind in order for that to be the starting point for your next life or after life.

Yes, but you don't die. You might die in another universe but you will still be there at the same spot

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

21 hours ago, Jowblob said:

This is exactly how it is, did you experienced it? In order to experience ego death, you have to pierce your heart consciously

It's more like I'm allowing rather than doing it 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

You when you experience being awake and consciously aware that you are not breathing and your is not pumping for about a month ? you are not ever goin back to being a normal ever. Shit gets sureal real fuckin quick...just hold on! 

Edited by Adrian Gonzales
Missed words