Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effortlesslumen

Trapped between scattered ego and no-mind

8 posts in this topic

My ego is fractured, desperately clinging on different pieces of itself , switching between high selfestteem and low self worth. I sometimes feel like a hollow shell trapped between ego archetypes and no-self while being the watcher of it all what shall i do? Does this make sense to anyone? If yes, can someone with a higher insight than mine give me some serious advice. Would be very thankfull for input.

Its hard to describe so the labels of the words might not fit in their entirety. Also Im 100 %certain that it isnt a mental issue. Cause it might sound like it.

Edited by effortlesslumen

How old are you? Sounds like a pretty normal thing that most people go through in early 20s man. It takes a few years to figure out who you are and what makes you happy. 

I would recommend exercising daily. Running/lifting, eating well, getting good sleep. Taking care of your basic needs first. Spend some time in solitude going for long walks.

If you sometimes experience yourself as the "ego" and sometimes as the "no-self self," yet the you remains constant, then what are you really?

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

27 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

If you sometimes experience yourself as the "ego" and sometimes as the "no-self self," yet the you remains constant, then what are you really?

Sometimes an aware ego and sometimes an unaware one.

Edited by effortlesslumen

Thanks for the anwsers. I might created this pattern unwillingly but this post showed that im staying in it willingly. Maybe an unconscious fear of letting go of the self.

What do you mean by "between ego archetypes and no-self" ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

17 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What do you mean by "between ego archetypes and no-self" ?

I was completely wrong , the believe i had correlating to this was bigger than it actually is. I wanted to describe it as something between the ego and the no-mind, but even if there is such a thing, it is certainly not the problem im having. Thats why i wont be too hasty  posting something  the nex time.